First DE Rec! Breezebrothers vs Kaiserklein Ports vs Sweden on Central Plains

Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Re: First DE REC! Breezebrothers vs Kaiserklein Port vs Sweden on Central Plains

Post by Victor_swe »

I still dont know if this is just The big gest community troll ever against me. Am i really not dreaming and ur telling me i can play aoe3 as sweden, i can sweherd better than ever and 3rax is meta?
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Re: First DE REC! Breezebrothers vs Kaiserklein Port vs Sweden on Central Plains

Post by fei123456 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:You don't send 700f but you go double rax musk ye. And triple rax when you have the eco.
Well, but isn't carolean just got nerfed a lot yesterday? They even lose to russian muskets :dry:
But I can imagine that fortress carolean with range+4 should be powerful, just like Aztec ERKs. They still need cannon/jaeger/cavalry to counter skirms tho.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

fei123456 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:You don't send 700f but you go double rax musk ye. And triple rax when you have the eco.
Well, but isn't carolean just got nerfed a lot yesterday? They even lose to russian muskets :dry:
But I can imagine that fortress carolean with range+4 should be powerful, just like Aztec ERKs. They still need cannon/jaeger/cavalry to counter skirms tho.
Just put them in melee and they stomp ruskets.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Victor_swe wrote:I still dont know if this is just The big gest community troll ever against me. Am i really not dreaming and ur telling me i can play aoe3 as sweden, i can sweherd better than ever and 3rax is meta?
Dude your house can kill animals, you can swe herd 2 or times 3 faster than before
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Should i thank Microsoft or sue them? I cant decide.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

Interjection was paid off by Zuta to create the ultimate Victor_Swe meme
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

How is this still the only rec posted?!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Check tournament recs.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

aaryngend wrote:How is this still the only rec posted?!
recorded-games
mad cuz bad
United States of America KnArLoC
Crossbow
ESO: KnArLoC

Post by KnArLoC »

When watching this i keep getting OOS at around 6:30 every time. Anyone else have this issue and a solution?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

It's because it's on the beta, not on DE, and as far as I know there is no solution.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:It's because it's on the beta, not on DE, and as far as I know there is no solution.
Yeah, in general people will have to get used to recs working only until the next patch drops, because DE doesn't have an equivalent to the EP compatibility tool.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:It's because it's on the beta, not on DE, and as far as I know there is no solution.
Yeah, in general people will have to get used to recs working only until the next patch drops, because DE doesn't have an equivalent to the EP compatibility tool.
Later patches of legacy aoe3 had backwards compatibility, maybe DE will have it too at some point (or maybe even has already)?