vs lakota

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

vs lakota

Post by chronique »

An other lose, no idea how play against this civ, also atp card is very bad now because atp don't shot, i lose 2 atp vs 5 mid life club man...
Attachments
Enregistrer la partie.age3Yrec
(3.39 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: vs lakota

Post by harcha »

what did I miss, why doesn't ATP shoot?
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

play dutch and win ez
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

have you tried xbow/pike indus?
:nwc:
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

chronique wrote:An other lose, no idea how play against this civ, also atp card is very bad now because atp don't shot, i lose 2 atp vs 5 mid life club man...
The lobby which were against ATP's power won, it seems.
Spain pain train is real
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Are you sure atp doesnt shoot?
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Ok atp is bugged lol, they shot but with less than 6 range (ui said 8 but that's not true) so you get outrange'd by all unit ahah
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Ye ATP is bugged, it doesn't shoot.
Serbia ShinkuroYukinari
Dragoon
ESO: ShinkuroYukinari
Clan: BANIN

Post by ShinkuroYukinari »

1. Scout what building they build. Usually it's a Stable, given how Lakhota cavalry is very strong.
2. Their defences will be god-awful due to no walls nor houses, which means you can raid them efficiently unless they train Bow Riders to stop you.
3. Generally Musketeers are nice, given how Cetans are weak and Bow Riders don't have bonuses vs them.
4. Watch out for them switching Axe Riders to Rifle Riders, cause it will punish your comp hard. pair the Musks with Xbows just in case.
5. Xbow-Pike is an option too, and a more straight-forward one, but due to Lakhota mobility those Pikes might end up being arrow-fodder(to quote Trax) for the most part
6. Scout mines and hunts. If the Lakhota is going cavalry, they will be devouring that like it's me at an Indian restaurant, forcing him to spread out. You can punish that with raids of your own, provided you know where those vils are. Lakhota really can't afford to switch to Farms.
My signature was removed, MOD ABUSE!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

ShinkuroYukinari wrote:1. Scout what building they build. Usually it's a Stable, given how Lakhota cavalry is very strong.
2. Their defences will be god-awful due to no walls nor houses, which means you can raid them efficiently unless they train Bow Riders to stop you.
3. Generally Musketeers are nice, given how Cetans are weak and Bow Riders don't have bonuses vs them.
4. Watch out for them switching Axe Riders to Rifle Riders, cause it will punish your comp hard. pair the Musks with Xbows just in case.
5. Xbow-Pike is an option too, and a more straight-forward one, but due to Lakhota mobility those Pikes might end up being arrow-fodder(to quote Trax) for the most part
6. Scout mines and hunts. If the Lakhota is going cavalry, they will be devouring that like it's me at an Indian restaurant, forcing him to spread out. You can punish that with raids of your own, provided you know where those vils are. Lakhota really can't afford to switch to Farms.
You can't raid sioux because they'll just catch you and you'll waste your units. Also spain is shit at raiding anyway.
You also can't rush / push in colo because they're faster and have better units than you. Also cetans aren't weak, and bow riders do alright vs musks.
Also they don't really need a lot of gold and food because their eco sucks so they'll deplete resources slowly.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

I don't know if this game would have been different without atp bug but my biggest problem is there are some map with not so much hunt in base and against lakota it's a disaster
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

chronique wrote:I don't know if this game would have been different without atp bug but my biggest problem is there are some map with not so much hunt in base and against lakota it's a disaster
Most of the RE maps have shitty herds, ozarks for example. Dev's should fix this issue after they fix actually the main problems...
Spain pain train is real
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

ozarks is playable
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

harcha wrote:ozarks is playable
It's like RE ozarks, they did not improve the balance on the map. You have 1 near herd and one far, where ep maps have at least 2 near herds.
Spain pain train is real
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

ozarks has 2 safe herds now
mad cuz bad
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

n0el wrote:ozarks has 2 safe herds now
How save? I just watched some hours ago the newest vid of ageofstreaming and one herd is in north-east (which is save) and one in south or south-west ( which is arguably but imo not save). 3rd herd is on the other half of the map (if you spawn top its east) and the other way if you spawn south.
Spain pain train is real
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ozarks actually sometimes almost have too many hunts lol
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Kaiserklein wrote:Ozarks actually sometimes almost have too many hunts lol
Yeah, it can be. I just watch many streams and vids in which i can see the maps, there i saw that ozarks has 1 save herd (2nd one is more away than it should be imo) and 3rd herd is far like it was the case in RE. That means that the randomness of the maps are the case in every map spawn (what is actually good for not being bored after 3x the same map) but not so good for balance.
Spain pain train is real
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Ozark is unfair but the starting hunt is enough, pantagonia is still meh imo
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Kaiserklein wrote:Ozarks actually sometimes almost have too many hunts lol
This is also how I feel tbh
mad cuz bad
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Ozark hunts are in fixed places now and yes it's too many when the deer in front also walk toward the TC. It's like 3 hunts + the starting one.
Image Image Image
France Skwizz_Jehuty
Crossbow
ESO: Skwizz_Jehuty

Post by Skwizz_Jehuty »

Hey
No canon vs Lakota, their powerfull cav kick it in 2 sec.
Immo the speed of cav+warchief is a big issue, and 1.5 rate of fire of archery cav is just insane!
Zimbabwe 88_Baron_Rojo_88
Skirmisher

Post by 88_Baron_Rojo_88 »

When you send unction, make sure you only do 9 missionaries in the church if you do 10 automatically the card is canceled so that you do not have 11 when you receive the shipment, you had no unction at any time of the final matches lol