Native hard rush

Zimbabwe 88_Baron_Rojo_88
Skirmisher

Re: sometimes noobs who have no idea win too

Post by 88_Baron_Rojo_88 »

Adribird wrote:Good afternoon. I find it disrespectful to answer in this way (and more from professional players) to a person who has simply uploaded an ironic recording, after being mistreated like other players for giving their point of view from their gaming experience (after having seen multiple threads).

I think Baron_Rojo deserves an apology, I expected more maturity in this forum and I find comments from frustrated young people.

I was hoping someone would analyze the game but I see that here if you are not someone, they treat you like shit.

Bad done, I expect an apology.

thank you adribrid
I see that the ironic humor around here does not feel good they need to take korn flakes for the intestinal rhythm :(
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:I have a screenshot from the game, because I wanted to record mameluke hp. I just kept building plantations and sending infinite mameluke, going only mamelukes. I didn't even have my keyboard plugged in. So ez, baron rojo was so bad. JOVEN clan sucks.
soez4me.png
easiest game iv ever played. Monitor off, hentai on my other monitor(the one that was on).
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

88_Baron_Rojo_88 wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Two noobs on your team, and there were three noobs on mine, including one of the worst team players in the world (riotcoke). We decided to drag the game out because it's fun doing an easy thing. Over an hour of very ez gameplay. Eventually we had to end it because of the memory leak, and it was a matter of seconds until you resigned.
sure sure mate , all the reason for your invention, I will not waste any more time arguing with someone who is not even in the top 200 and your hate XD
Callen is way over top 200 lol
Adribird wrote:Good afternoon. I find it disrespectful to answer in this way (and more from professional players) to a person who has simply uploaded an ironic recording, after being mistreated like other players for giving their point of view from their gaming experience (after having seen multiple threads).

I think Baron_Rojo deserves an apology, I expected more maturity in this forum and I find comments from frustrated young people.

I was hoping someone would analyze the game but I see that here if you are not someone, they treat you like shit.

I mean, he's just posting an ego rec and then gets all pissed when I simply type "shit thread tbh ngl" for the memes. People post this kind of stuff all the time and we're not all getting upset about it.
Sure callen is baiting him pretty hard, but he just takes the bait so easily and then he proceeds to be just as rude himself, so I don't see why he would deserve an apology.
He just posts a random rec with a meaningless title and you expect someone to analyze the game? Do you think it's our job or what
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Trixsta
Crossbow
ESO: Trixsta

Post by Trixsta »

Baron is kinda ez ngl 10 year break and easy 3-0
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Do we need this thread filled with people who have casted for esoc calling less experienced players shit, noobs and ez opponents? come on lads your better than that
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

deleted_user wrote:including one of the worst team players in the world (riotcoke).
AMEN

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

deleted_user wrote:Two noobs on your team, and there were three noobs on mine, including one of the worst team players in the world (riotcoke).
It's pretty close between Riot and me with Riot taking that title. And we were both on your team, that's a huge bummer
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

jesus3 wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Two noobs on your team, and there were three noobs on mine, including one of the worst team players in the world (riotcoke).
It's pretty close between Riot and me with Riot taking that title. And we were both on your team, that's a huge bummer
Two top quality Beaners but two hopeless teamers.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Me: hosts an unrated Lobby "chill 1v1", selects sweden
Him: enters as spain (what a surprise the only civ he bots)
Me: "hi"
Him: "noob lamer civ for dumb lamers"
Me: "doesnt spain ff counter swe in 1v1?"
Him: proceeds to Flame me for another minute

Just to show u what kind of iq range we are dealing with here (rly wish now i kept the Screenshots haha)
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I agree. This community has a huge problem with its toxic player base, especially from the die-hard ESOC core. I hope we can start to change this over time and I appreciate your comment. Every bit calling out the bad behavior helps in correcting the behavior.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Lol no, Kaiser said it best. This is what you get when you act like an sincere ass. @Mr_Bramboy what is this nonsense you're posting? Take some responsibility if you really feel this way.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Riotcoke wrote:
deleted_user wrote:including one of the worst team players in the world (riotcoke).
AMEN
Lol this is a joke right?
https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthyGrossAnacondaPogChamp
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

harcha wrote:@Mr_Bramboy what is this nonsense you're posting? Take some responsibility if you really feel this way.
I think it's problematic if Kaiser, being one of the faces of ESOC due to his role as a prominent top player and caster, does not contribute to a welcoming environment. With DE and aoe4 around the corner, if ESOC wants to grow it should drop the elitist attitude.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

@Mr_Bramboy we didn't elect him to be the top player, he is there on the account of being good at the game. He is a caster for the same reason. That wasn't a display of elitist attitude, that was calling someone out for their bs. Why do people flock to defend this guy who starts a thread with a shitpost?

If you wish to run a forum that partners with entities like the AOE4 devs and what not, you should distance yourself from other posters and become the leadership voice of this forum, not act like a worried mom to the members. Why would you expect anything else on a gaming forum?
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany psychonautics
Crossbow
ESO: slechtehond

Post by psychonautics »

88_Baron_Rojo_88 wrote:
chronique wrote:Question is, this game is worth to watch?

not really i was playing with one hand and the macro and micro was shit but GG lammer native combination
why should ppl not call him out? When he even confirms its a shitpost. Especially when he is one of those always acting at least passive aggressive in twitch chat and forums.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

bram really has his priorities for what's harmful in the wrong order considering he hates the idea of banning nazis

sorry Baron let's call a truce, maybe we can play some tean together to get your Elo back
No Flag Kanoo
Skirmisher

Post by Kanoo »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
harcha wrote:@Mr_Bramboy what is this nonsense you're posting? Take some responsibility if you really feel this way.
I think it's problematic if Kaiser, being one of the faces of ESOC due to his role as a prominent top player and caster, does not contribute to a welcoming environment. With DE and aoe4 around the corner, if ESOC wants to grow it should drop the elitist attitude.
To be fair to Kaiser, and anyone that has a healthy understanding of the game(not me cos noob), OP has time and again shitposted not just here but also on the age forums. It’s almost like he prompts you to respond in such fashion, to shoot down a ridiculous notion on how every civ should experience the Spanish Inquisition.
thebritish wrote:
19 Jan 2016, 09:58
So, you are saying that if i watch H20's rec, i can beat anyone below H20's level because i know his BO?
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

Manners maketh man. @Mr_Bramboy I am sure you agree, you are a reasonable man.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

harcha wrote:@Mr_Bramboy we didn't elect him to be the top player, he is there on the account of being good at the game. He is a caster for the same reason. That wasn't a display of elitist attitude, that was calling someone out for their bs. Why do people flock to defend this guy who starts a thread with a shitpost?
I'm not defending him per se - I think the thread is useless too - but I think it can be handled better. Kaiser doesn't have the obligation to be friendly due to his status, but it would help. I can see I'm in the minority here, but I hope you can understand my point of view too. The accepted response to this thread is a symptom of a culture that scares away newer players. Part of the reason for this is that ESOC is a top player-oriented community, which naturally leads to some form of elitism. But ask any casual player from different aoe3 communities and they'll say ESOC is outright hostile. That's not right.
harcha wrote:If you wish to run a forum that partners with entities like the AOE4 devs and what not, you should distance yourself from other posters and become the leadership voice of this forum, not act like a worried mom to the members. Why would you expect anything else on a gaming forum?
I don't quite understand this bit so you'll have to elaborate. No, I'm not trying to install an SJW dictatorship, but there's nothing wrong with calling out problematic behavior, in my opinion. As for the gaming forum part, from my experiences, most if not all gaming communities are friendly nowadays. People like to point at COD lobbies from a decade ago or at LoL in its infamous sense but any community and discord server I've participated in has always been friendly and welcoming.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

@Mr_Bramboy I feel like new people who don't start out by throwing shit are accepted here. Did I miss something? Who says ESOC is hostile and what examples do they give? Obviously if a new person reads the never ending banter in-between top players, then they might get some bad ideas, but this is usually just teasing and ego clashes, as you'd expect. This is probably not seen on other games, because they don't have such open and central forums, or there is more money and sponsors involved.

The 2nd paragraph speaks more towards how you want people to act nice but then you also provoke banter (like I mentioned above) and allow some actual bad shit be spread on this forum. To me that feels a bit hypocritical. Either you continue the hands-off approach and let people be people (and gamers be gamers) or you start actually laying ground rules, moderating, removing unwanted stuff from the forum (sounds like actual work to me).
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

harcha wrote:@Mr_Bramboy I feel like new people who don't start out by throwing shit are accepted here. Did I miss something? Who says ESOC is hostile and what examples do they give? Obviously if a new person reads the never ending banter in-between top players, then they might get some bad ideas, but this is usually just teasing and ego clashes, as you'd expect. This is probably not seen on other games, because they don't have such open and central forums, or there is more money and sponsors involved.

The 2nd paragraph speaks more towards how you want people to act nice but then you also provoke banter (like I mentioned above) and allow some actual bad shit be spread on this forum. To me that feels a bit hypocritical. Either you continue the hands-off approach and let people be people (and gamers be gamers) or you start actually laying ground rules, moderating, removing unwanted stuff from the forum.
@harcha I am still afraid diarouga might wish that I die if I contradict him.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Just die.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Just die.
You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Definitive Edition, not join them. Bring balance to the game, not leave it in darkness. You were my brother, @[Armag] diarouga ! I loved you.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

I agree with @Mr_Bramboy . But tbh, there are literally only 3-4 players who bother to post in such threads, so i wouldnt call it a community problem but an individual problem. I dont like @88_Baron_Rojo_88 's attidute either but neither i do like the answers he got here. It's again one of these cases where there isnt a person to blame.
Spain pain train is real