Spain FF into spaniksh gold vs Fr

No Flag draztik
Skirmisher
ESO: DrAzTiK

Spain FF into spaniksh gold vs Fr

Post by draztik »

I expect some bullshits but I need help about this matchup.

I win several battles but I cannot transform it into a decisive advantage witch is a bit frustrating.

I don't know how to extend on the map. Maybe I should build a TC somewhere, especially to securise some vills. . maybe fishing a bit?. I am not very good about macro but I am forced to do it in this matchup.

Falcs don't accomplish a lot vs frenchs because of CDB and poor mobility but when running out of food, it is often the best we can do . (with spanish gold also)

I am also scare that if I move my army, then the enemy will attack my base (witch is happening)

Obvsiously, this matchup is a bit french favoured also.

Maybe to rush french with the new meta spain rush is a better way to go also.
Attachments
[SP] AceFifty[FR] vs DrAzTiK[SP] - Hokkaido.age3yrec
(3.97 MiB) Downloaded 92 times
Hokkaido
Hokkaido
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition 12.27812
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: Spain FF into spaniksh gold vs Fr

Post by harcha »

on this small map a rush could be strong but... really you just need to not fall behind in eco if you're gonna be playing fortress
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

On this map you can go ATP and stagecoach on your half. With SG and skirm/rod/lancer you should be able to keep up in eco and army. I don't think France is favored at all.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

dont even need atp, just build a tp age 1, another in transition, std ff 700c 700w 5v spanish gold, get stagecoach with 700w instead of market upgrades and put tp on wood and then just go skirm rod falc and add lancers later
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Yeah ATP is not really necessary here, however it's nice to steal a TP on france's side to deny stagecoach or force his army all the way up there.
No Flag draztik
Skirmisher

Post by draztik »

I find spain ATP overrrated. Never see since 2007 an amazing game where spain win thanks to atp. or even 2tp upgrated with SG

How do you protect them. You cannot protect your tc and tp with only one tower...

And what bo do you use when you go atp ? (15v or 16 v ?). I guess 16 vill is better for atp even if I hate to up at 16

Edit : please look the game also because I didn't lost the game because a bad eco or inferior military units. My problem is somewhere else even if more eco/units can never hurt
No Flag draztik
Skirmisher

Post by draztik »

Also, to make lancer/rodo/belli, you need a ton of food. ( same for belli/gooons) How do you take the map control with spain if you boom tp and spanish gold.

And why belli/rodo/lanceers and not belli/goons vs french.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

draztik wrote:I find spain ATP overrrated. Never see since 2007 an amazing game where spain win thanks to atp. or even 2tp upgrated with SG

How do you protect them. You cannot protect your tc and tp with only one tower...
I think you want to tower the direct path on that small map, so protecting your TC. Protecting TPs depends - if he goes there with all of his army, then maybe you can push his base and get a good trade that way. If he sieges it with a few musk, then you can send 3 skirm or a couple of dogs to defend. What I am saying is that if he is pushing TP, that doesn't mean you "must" protect it, you have options. Also posturing your army in a way that doesn't let him walk where ever he wants is also important (i.e. being active on the map).
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.