vs McDo civ

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

vs McDo civ

Post by chronique »

What the plan to deal with the spam old grey man which outrange outdps and out hp my aenna? Not fun to lose against 1 unit, should i just wait for the mighty monday?
Attachments
[SP] poissondu44[IR] vs samby[US] - Mexico.age3yrec
(2.99 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
Mexico
Mexico
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition 12.30181
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Re: vs McDo civ

Post by Joe »

chronique wrote:What the plan to deal with the spam old grey man which outrange outdps and out hp my aenna? Not fun to lose against 1 unit, should i just wait for the mighty monday?
militia is brooken af , no doubt
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

chronique wrote:What the plan to deal with the spam old grey man which outrange outdps and out hp my aenna? Not fun to lose against 1 unit, should i just wait for the mighty monday?
the only solution to beat this style that i find is a 20-25 aenna camp at your base and you age, you timing push just after with vet aenna vet kanya by sending 6 kanya first because he will not want to stay at age 2 so he go follow, and follow by sending an another 5 kanya ( btw make heavy cav vs usa i think its great )
Image Image
No Flag uberjz
Dragoon
ESO: WoodPusher

Post by uberjz »

do state militia even get nerfed on the new patch?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Knew the OP was French just by reading thread title.

SM are a bit silly, 100%
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

kevinitalien wrote: the only solution to beat this style that i find is a 20-25 aenna camp at your base and you age, you timing push just after with vet aenna vet kanya by sending 6 kanya first because he will not want to stay at age 2 so he go follow, and follow by sending an another 5 kanya ( btw make heavy cav vs usa i think its great )
But USA not suppose to have op eco? Samby told me it's a fake new so idk.
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

chronique wrote:
kevinitalien wrote: the only solution to beat this style that i find is a 20-25 aenna camp at your base and you age, you timing push just after with vet aenna vet kanya by sending 6 kanya first because he will not want to stay at age 2 so he go follow, and follow by sending an another 5 kanya ( btw make heavy cav vs usa i think its great )
But USA not suppose to have op eco? Samby told me it's a fake new so idk.
yeah not op at all tbh
Image Image
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

state militia should just have their tashunke bonus removed, it makes no sense on a cheap skirm unit. fine for small numbers of heavy cav, silly for strelets

but i've basically given up trying to play age 2 vs USA with haud. before people figured out the build orders, age 2 rush was great against USA because of how slow they were. But now I just straight FF or defend in base with aenna and then try to age like Kevin said, and if they follow me up I try to go age 4 for light cannons to deal with gatlings
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Squamiger wrote:state militia should just have their tashunke bonus removed, it makes no sense on a cheap skirm unit. fine for small numbers of heavy cav, silly for strelets

but i've basically given up trying to play age 2 vs USA with haud. before people figured out the build orders, age 2 rush was great against USA because of how slow they were. But now I just straight FF or defend in base with aenna and then try to age like Kevin said, and if they follow me up I try to go age 4 for light cannons to deal with gatlings
i 100% agree, the whole "strength in numbers" is literally the opposite of guerrilla tactics that the usa used lol
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

maybe time for a few manlets?