India Fast Industrial Strategy and Deck Oct 2021

Australia ak5hat
Crossbow

India Fast Industrial Strategy and Deck Oct 2021

Post by ak5hat »

India Fast Industrial
this strategy will not work against a player who is going to rush you very hard or a FF or SemiFF who gets canons and defends his canons while sieging your base as you dont have enough army to protect against canons
send explorers quickly to build nearest TP
gather all the wood crates and leave food crates on the ground
queue 1 villager
by the time explorers reach TP you should have 200w
switch all villagers to wood immediatly after all wood crates have been gathered
try to find wood treasures after TP is built
build a house when 10th villager is queued
you should be able to build a house and queue 11th villager just in time to avoid idle tc (nerfed in oct as house now cost 80w)
send first wood trickle card
switch all villagers to food once you have 3 more villagers in queue
send all future villagers to food, try to herd multiple group of hunts towards your tc
by the time 800f is gathered your last villager would be popping out
send good faith agreements as your 2nd card
build agra as close to tc as possible or between your tc and tp if closeby
basically try to protect your base as well as you can with it as you wont be making an army soon
during transition to age2 make market, house, consulate
research the faster food tech in market and later research the 5% all resource tech and stronger villagers tech as well if you have enough food
as soon as you age up get the 300 export card
move all villagers to food and keep 4-5 on wood to have continuous villager production
ally with french and get all 3 resource crates 300f 300w 300g and switch to ottoman
get 700g as next card and also get 3 villagers from ottoman consulate (if you are not rushed, if rushed use the minutemen from ottoman consulate)
once you have 1200f 1000g go to age 3 with taj mahal
research the gold gathering tech in market
gather 500-600 gold
once in age 3 you should have sufficiant food from hunts and gold from taj mahal age up to a total of 2000f 1200g to age up to 4
once in age 4 get urumi's, mahouts, howdah, get two bombards from ottoman and switch to british and get 2 surgeons
depending on how your opponent went you might have to fight and make units early or take damage from him while you age up to 4 and have enough army
sometimes i loose my tp, agra, taj mahal and tc as well while i build another tc behind to get those age4 shipments, beware of getting housed as you wont be able to get your age4 shipments
most of your opponents will expect a forward agra or a rush or sepoy spam so they would have armies early, beware of that by scouting their base and be prepared and switch your strategy as per need
if your opponent is kiting a lot you should go with gurkha zamburaks and siege elephants
elephants are slow and on maps where you get berber camels you should get camels as the camel card which boost your camels also boost berber camels
mahouts pathfinding is busted so micro them else they will die to focussed fire and kiting
urumi's are only good against heavy infantry, they will die easily if pitted against cavalry or kiting units skirmishers/muskets/dragoons
India FI Deck.png
Attachments
[SP] tahska[IN] vs FitzBro[AZ] - afDarfur.age3yrec
(5.02 MiB) Downloaded 130 times
afDarfur
afDarfur
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: India FI vs Aztec FF

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Big new indian talent player??
:nwc:
Australia ak5hat
Crossbow

Post by ak5hat »

no my elo is very low 1100-1200. fitz lost because he was drunk.
i didnt know he was real fitz or not, so i was kind of trolling him as well

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1164155707?t=0h12m33s
India Realife_Brahmin
Skirmisher
ESO: Realife_Brahmin

Post by Realife_Brahmin »

I lost to some India player because I let him go FI (who used the Cease fire ability twice) and spam Howdahs (and mostly Howdahs only) with a few great bombards. Kind of insane how India's economy is so high without any factories. He didn't even have any map control. (Of course I'm a bad player, no need of reminding me).
Australia ak5hat
Crossbow

Post by ak5hat »

Realife_Brahmin wrote:I lost to some India player because I let him go FI (who used the Cease fire ability twice) and spam Howdahs (and mostly Howdahs only) with a few great bombards. Kind of insane how India's economy is so high without any factories. He didn't even have any map control. (Of course I'm a bad player, no need of reminding me).
here's the game you are talking about, i played very bad in this game and lost a lot of villagers. India FI is very flawed as there are many chances to get rushed and lose. luckily it worked this time. sadly with the pup nerf coming in october this strategy will be nerfed. as i barely make a house before switching villagers to food. now that house will cost 80w instead of 70w it is going to add some idle tc time, unless i find some good wood treasures early.
Attachments
[SP] tahska[IN] vs Realife_Brahmin[FR] - afSavanna.age3yrec
(5.75 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
afSavanna
afSavanna
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

What are you on about? 10wood is not going to change much at all.
Australia ak5hat
Crossbow

Post by ak5hat »

chris1089 wrote:What are you on about? 10wood is not going to change much at all.
i build a tp as soon as the game starts, and all my villagers are on wood initially, by the time i reach 10th villager i have to build a house and maintain continuous villager production. with 70w houses its just enough to not get housed. with 80w house i'll have few seconds of idle tc in early game. also its 10w per house which means i have to spend 10w extra for each of the houses that i build later in the game. indian eco is already very weak, it didn't need this nerf. If anything they need a buff due to their lack of canons and culverins.
India Realife_Brahmin
Skirmisher
ESO: Realife_Brahmin

Post by Realife_Brahmin »

ak5hat wrote: here's the game you are talking about, i played very bad in this game and lost a lot of villagers. India FI is very flawed as there are many chances to get rushed and lose. luckily it worked this time. sadly with the pup nerf coming in october this strategy will be nerfed. as i barely make a house before switching villagers to food. now that house will cost 80w instead of 70w it is going to add some idle tc time, unless i find some good wood treasures early.
He he so you're the guy. Yeah it was a total mess of a game. Looking forward to queueing with you some other time.
India iron_turtle
Skirmisher
ESO: iron_turtle

Re: India Fast Industrial strategy and deck

Post by iron_turtle »

To spice it up, combine it with Taj Mahal ability and Dukkha Suffering card.

To further spice it up, put all vills on food after age 4. Send 14 sepoys to defend and upgrade them to industrial. If they don't attack, keep showing them to enemy to bait them into thinking you are going to attack soon. Send the food>coin exchange at about 3200f. Gather and go to age5. Put all vills to food only. Have fun with imperial urumi as you watch them melt most units, even veteran cav !

only works <1200elo :p
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

iron_turtle wrote:To spice it up, combine it with Taj Mahal ability and Dukkha Suffering card.

To further spice it up, put all vills on food after age 4. Send 14 sepoys to defend and upgrade them to industrial. If they don't attack, keep showing them to enemy to bait them into thinking you are going to attack soon. Send the food>coin exchange at about 3200f. Gather and go to age5. Put all vills to food only. Have fun with imperial urumi as you watch them melt most units, even veteran cav !

only works <1200elo :p
and dont forget imperial great bombards too :kinggreen:
Australia ak5hat
Crossbow

Post by ak5hat »

i tried this after the new patch and houses cost 80w instead of 70w. the inca player was in age2 for a long time as he was just trying out new things.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1174980291?t=1h34m4s
Attachments
[SP] tahska[IN] vs TheRealSlimPanda[IC] - Florida.age3yrec
(4.42 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
Australia ak5hat
Crossbow

Post by ak5hat »

i tried the Imperial build against new inca and worked alright. not really FI because if i put the fur trade card everyone just rushes or does a FF. i find india most vulnerable to FF if i dont rush fast enough
Attachments
[SP] kmckee18[IC] vs tahska[IN] - Korea.age3yrec
FI against Inca
(6.03 MiB) Downloaded 89 times
Korea
Korea
[SP] jlaforge007[DU] vs tahska[IN] - Mongolia.age3yrec
gg against dutch
(7.01 MiB) Downloaded 102 times
Mongolia
Mongolia
Sweden Aussie_Drongo
Skirmisher
ESO: Darkalbino_

Post by Aussie_Drongo »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Big new indian talent player??
Australian talent, mate.