give tips pls

United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

give tips pls

Post by Squamiger »

i was on a big winning streak, broke into top 200, then i just started a big losing streak for some reason. this last game felt especially like i just couldnt do anything. wanted to make an age 2 timing, it just felt really useless, meanwhile he can just defend and age and then easily crush what i had

i know i know, gain elo, but i literally did just that and i still lost so give tips pls
Attachments
[SP] france[US] vs Squamiger[IR] - Mongolia.age3yrec
(2.9 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
Mongolia
Mongolia
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Re: give tips pls

Post by EliteRifleman »

Today I played the same mach-up a few times vs Breeze, the first time I was ruined, the second time, he recommended me to do a Tomahawks timming at minute 6 + 4 kanyas and left click on the USA TC.
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer
ESO: lenlenlena

Post by lenlenlena3 »

I think you can be more aggresive with your units, I think your age up is faster too and can make warhut age 1? so you can already start getting decent trade first minutes of age 2 with kanya or aenna or whatever because of slight pace difference, which add up with later stuff. Whenever you backed after taking a few shots from mm and state militia, it was like a phew moment, you can just try pick off units but I know aenna animation is hot garbage so definitely need those kanya SOONER for snare from shipment and stable imo. Don't even need to siege building. Age up is probably hard to prevent but you can literally crush and delete all the units in age 2 when he is aging and then continue to get good trades (idle more even pick gatlings) and then you can back and age yourself because my momentum will be ruined. Just careful fighting under tc cause pathfinding, tanky villagers units and mm pop can really achieve the dream trade.
https://www.twitch.tv/lenlenlena

play aoe 3 like aoe 4 doesn't even exist baby
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

you can't stay age 2 as hauds against USA, you need to ff and make a goons first for the gatling but even that is actually don't wotk because these musk has randomly 14 range and you don't have siege for the fort so its sucks and then you need to go age 4 but well doesn't work aswell because i mean USA eco xD, and if he rush you just sit in base with some aenna and age
Anyways from my experience this mu is completly trash for hauds and the rush 10 toma 4 cav against USA who can ff at 6:30 and get 5 musk and 6 mm ROFL this is completly shit trust me
Image Image
Howdah

Post by Squamiger »

kevinitalien wrote:you can't stay age 2 as hauds against USA, you need to ff and make a goons first for the gatling but even that is actually don't wotk because these musk has randomly 14 range and you don't have siege for the fort so its sucks and then you need to go age 4 but well doesn't work aswell because i mean USA eco xD, and if he rush you just sit in base with some aenna and age
Anyways from my experience this mu is completly trash for hauds and the rush 10 toma 4 cav against USA who can ff at 6:30 and get 5 musk and 6 mm ROFL this is completly shit trust me
yea, earlier today I tried to FF and then go age 4. i killed the fort and took some good trades with light cannons but i eventually just lose bc USA was on 4 tcs and spamming outposts and then my fishing ran out so I just ended up like 20k behind in score.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

USA are quite easy to deal with these pressures. Maybe you can try a FI into tomahawk and light cannons.
kevinitalien wrote:you can't stay age 2 as hauds against USA, you need to ff and make a goons first for the gatling but even that is actually don't wotk because these musk has randomly 14 range and you don't have siege for the fort so its sucks and then you need to go age 4 but well doesn't work aswell because i mean USA eco xD, and if he rush you just sit in base with some aenna and age
So which civs has advantage in MU against USA? The US were thought to be underpowered before, but I do find their FF build fast and stable, and they can switch into factory, 3TC boom with a fort in no time. I tried double rax janissary timing and lose badly to minutemen and gatlings, while this work well against a Spanish FF.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

iirc china had a good matchup with US since they have no real answer to China cav skirm deathball
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

idk why you guys want to do a timing vs USA, just rush them to get them idled ASAP. this way they have shipments only and can get housed easily
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Howdah

Post by Squamiger »

Ok so what I'm taking from this thread is that USA dominates the midgame and I either have to do a fast hard rush, or a FI for light cannons
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

gain elo @Squamiger The NN Caliber really got low at the very end
:nwc:
Howdah

Post by Squamiger »