Rec Game US Marines FI

Spain Synchro
Musketeer
Clan: TCP

Rec Game US Marines FI

Post by Synchro »

Hi I was interested in knowing and learning about the US FI strategy with marines. I don't understand how to couter as a Dutch and what strategy to do against the FI marines. So getting to the point of the question do you have any games recorded where you perform or do they execute you against this strategy?
Preferably made by a decent/good player. Also I find it a bit difficult to counter the marines which unit is stronger to counter it?
Can a rush of pikemen and skirmishers against the United States work?
Starsky: Think, always think what you can improve... There is sooo much room for improvement, which most guys simply dont see, because they just use very strong bos and units combos (wws only --> easy and toooo strong). (2006)
Great Britain LionHeart
Skirmisher
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Rec Game US Marines FI

Post by LionHeart »

Follow Aiz11 on twitch...no one else is good enough
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Mm need to give xp upon death. Now that the mechanic is you can have whole armies made of shadow teching mm that perform well vs all units and siege well they should give xp, same with Aztec bullshite.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

callentournies wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 20:53
Mm need to give xp upon death. Now that the mechanic is you can have whole armies made of shadow teching mm that perform well vs all units and siege well they should give xp, same with Aztec bullshite.
Yes you are right, if they don't give xp it makes no sense he gets xp but then I kill units that are like musketeers, stronger but without receiving xp. Quite embarrassing
Starsky: Think, always think what you can improve... There is sooo much room for improvement, which most guys simply dont see, because they just use very strong bos and units combos (wws only --> easy and toooo strong). (2006)
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

LionHeart wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 19:57
Follow Aiz11 on twitch...no one else is good enough
Hi, I have seen in the live available and can be found on aiz twitch but I found only 1 live where he was ff marine with gatling which was always helpful to me to understand the build order and how to try to counter it but I did not really find what I was looking for.