Archive of Recorded Games

Italy Don Nameless
Skirmisher

Archive of Recorded Games

Post by Don Nameless »

Hi, being that finding a recorded game has become a difficult task compared to the past with the entry of the new patch and with the next patch far enough away, i wanted to create a thread dedicated to rec games of all kinds, mainly i would ask the top players to publish (if they want) their quite exciting games but everyone can publish rec games in their own small way. It would be very beneficial to have rec games for everyone so that they can more easily study the civilizations of the game and the current meta as well as have some personal ego in the thread and you can use this thread as a sort of archive (in the historical future) of recorded games.
We can also use this thread to ask for specific rec games, for example a user enters and asks if it is possible to publish some rec games for Malta etc.
There is already a similar thread "ego thread dump" but this one has multiple different purposes while also promoting teaching and healthy competitive play.
I hope you enjoy this thread :flowers:
Italy Don Nameless
Skirmisher

Re: Archive of Recorded Games

Post by Don Nameless »

To start, I'm starting to play 1v1s with India again but I haven't played it for a long time and I haven't followed the meta for too long, does anyone have any rec games to recommend? Looking for high elo rec game to learn something new, thanks.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

It will take some time until replays from the current patch trickle in. With so many different civs nowadays your chances are even less to find replays of a specific civ. My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on Twitch and hope that someone like aiz streams India (he does lots of wack stuff and plays all kind of civs).
Italy Don Nameless
Skirmisher

Post by Don Nameless »

aaryngend wrote: ā†‘
22 Mar 2023, 15:25
It will take some time until replays from the current patch trickle in. With so many different civs nowadays your chances are even less to find replays of a specific civ. My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on Twitch and hope that someone like aiz streams India (he does lots of wack stuff and plays all kind of civs).
Hi, you are right, I would like to rekindle the rec game culture a bit because you can understand more things in a rec game than in a stream and you can see both players, the stream is always nice and enjoyable though.