Wanna play this dogshit game

Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Wanna play this dogshit game

Post by Rohbrot »

IMG-20210124-WA0001.jpg
Since you guys know i dont have a pc atm to play DE and more important to not lame my Rohvolt's, so i decided to buy a pc to play this shit game in 2-3 months. Does this masterpiece of pc handle DE?
Spain pain train is real
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: Wanna play this dogshit game

Post by harcha »

Yes it does.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

You can definitely get a pc that handles it for much less
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Black_Duck wrote:You can definitely get a pc that handles it for much less
I will work for a gaming company that wants 16GB RAM atleast and does let you test the newest games, so i need such thing or? More precisely, how much do the newest high solution games require?
Spain pain train is real
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

Im pretty sure a gtx 1060 is more than enough for this game
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Ryzen 5 2600X can run any game no problem, maybe even more of a multitasking CPU rather than purely gaming
RTX 2060 can run any game at 1080p ultra settings, as long as the game isn't in an utterly terrible state, like seriously Z tier optimization
16 GB ram is fine but for ryzen it's much better to get higer frequencies than 2400 MHz
A320M is the low-end mobo, doesn't allow overclock (in case you want to do it in the future) and doen't have a whole lot of ports to add hardware n shit
Also i'd rather have a 500GB SSD than a 240GB SSD+1TB HDD. If you can get a whole TB of SSD it's even better

I think you could find better for that money, but yeah, with this you can run AoE3 DE max settings 60fps 1080p for sure
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

When you see "Markenmainboard" as the description you know it is a low-end one :hehe:
Ye like.. it's such a special trait to have a branded mainboard. Non-branded mainboards don't even exist duh. There are only few companies in this world which develop computer hardware so this goes for all of them.
You could buy this one but as gamevideo113 said there are better deals out there.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

Attachments
Capture.PNG
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Is this better or cheaper?
Spain pain train is real
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

And can someone maybe suggest a better pc for that price if the one i attached isnt good enough for its price?
Spain pain train is real
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

The one knusch linked is better( better processor and faster ram, which is rly important for ryzen processor in particular) and cheaper
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

Rohbrot wrote:
Is this better or cheaper?
both xD
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

If you are going to buy in 2-3 months wait for RTX 3060
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

princeofcarthage wrote:If you are going to buy in 2-3 months wait for RTX 3060
I don't think there's going to be that much supply of those :hmm: buying a pc now kinda sux
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Man why is stuff so much more expensive in the UK?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

@Rohbrot the one that knusch posted is significantly better, but if you will have to test the latest games (as per your post), you will want to buy an additional hard drive to install those games. 500gb will be too short for multiple latest games.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

what im wondering is how you can work for a gaming company and have so little knowledge about price/ performance ratio. I dont know anything either but a simple google search confirmed that you could get much more value for that money.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

yeah, this stuff is pretty basic.

ps. 1 tera of HDD in the original post. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

chris1089 wrote:
Man why is stuff so much more expensive in the UK?
You can buy it abroad and ship it over
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

some people don't care about computers, they just need a PC that will run the game. Not every gamer cares which gpu they have and which cooler and what overclock is applied.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

yea but if you want to invest 1 k i think informing yourself a tiny bit is not that hard. Like the one knusch posted is so much better than the OP, and im sure he didnt search for long to find it. What im more interested in is how much are those prices inflated due to the graphic cards shortage at the market currently, or doesnt this apply to prebuild pcs. I have been thinking about building a pc myself but quickly learned that 2021 is not a good time to do that, so im wondering if pre build pcs also are more expensive than normally.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

lordraphael wrote:yea but if you want to invest 1 k i think informing yourself a tiny bit is not that hard. Like the one knusch posted is so much better than the OP, and im sure he didnt search for long to find it. What im more interested in is how much are those prices inflated due to the graphic cards shortage at the market currently, or doesnt this apply to prebuild pcs. I have been thinking about building a pc myself but quickly learned that 2021 is not a good time to do that, so im wondering if pre build pcs also are more expensive than normally.
Of course they are, GPUs don't magically become much cheaper and affordable only because you are buying a pre-built PC. You have a little more wiggle room because they sell you a whole package instead of just a single item (so the price increase is a little bit less than usual), but GPU prices are high everywhere. Same goes for higher-end CPUs.

I don't expect this to change dramatically until fall this year.

Knusch's linked deal is pretty decent.
Anyone who wants to save even more money should go for a middle-tier CPU and a cheap advanced entry-level GPU. These two hardware pieces take the the biggest toll on your budget.
Modern GPUs are so strong that even the low-cost cards offer you decent performance (on FullHD-WQHD, just play on medium or something) for a while until prices normalize. GPUs can be swapped easily later on and you don't get mad that you only used your 150-200€ GPU for a year or two.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

lordraphael wrote:yea but if you want to invest 1 k i think informing yourself a tiny bit is not that hard. Like the one knusch posted is so much better than the OP, and im sure he didnt search for long to find it. What im more interested in is how much are those prices inflated due to the graphic cards shortage at the market currently, or doesnt this apply to prebuild pcs. I have been thinking about building a pc myself but quickly learned that 2021 is not a good time to do that, so im wondering if pre build pcs also are more expensive than normally.
if u need a new pc prebuild is the way to go rn. if u take a quick look at the major parts of the build i think its pretty good value either way. buying seperate parts rn is a totally different story ;)
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

lordraphael wrote:what im wondering is how you can work for a gaming company and have so little knowledge about price/ performance ratio. I dont know anything either but a simple google search confirmed that you could get much more value for that money.
I "will" work for a company, but you go through a training for some weeks and the specialities of their new employees has to know 3 languages, being not bad in games and most inportant being good at talking and solving the problems of the customers (what is the main criterion they search for) its like 30% of the work to play/rate games.
Spain pain train is real
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

The PC in the OP was recommend from a friend of mine cuz he has it and i searched in google, who said i didnt? I wanted to clarify just if this isnt a good pc for the newest games and to be informed through this forum if you guys got better pcs in mind that would be better to buy, cuz i know we have pretty much 7-8 guys here who are experts about computers.
Spain pain train is real