Legacy technical problem

Hungary tim_retek
Crossbow
ESO: tim_retek

Legacy technical problem

Post by tim_retek »

Hi!
I've got two problems with legacy.
Whenever i click in record game, or someone else records a game, when the game starts my game freezes at the 'saving record game' message. The recorded games are stored in my documents within a folder called 'Savegame' and there are a few recordings in it, and i can watch them without any issue.

The other issue i have is with EP. When i try to start the game with the esoc launcher, the game won't start and the esoc launcher just restarts itself. When i first had this issue, i had a report message that said something about making sure that i can store my recorded games. (i don't remember the exact message sadly and i don't get that message anymore)
So this makes me think that the two issues are connected and they have to do with my recorded games folder.
Have you guys had the same issue before? Could you help me out? Thanks in advance!
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Legacy technical problem

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hi,

first issue should be solved by uninstalling any external AV software (Malwarebytes/AVG...).
Second issue should be solved by whitelisting AoE3 in Windows Defender.
Hungary tim_retek
Crossbow
ESO: tim_retek

Re: Legacy technical problem

Post by tim_retek »

Thank you, @EAGLEMUT . I whitelisted all the aoe stuff in Windows Defender and in my Antivirus software and the game recordings are working again. EP is still not working because i don't want to uninstall my Avast. (but noone plays EP anymore so i'll let it go )
Thanks again. Feel free to close this thread mods :)