Bounty Board: March Subscriber Tournament

Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Bounty Board: March Subscriber Tournament

Post by EAGLEMUT »

@vividlyplain @Kaiserklein yes, you can find brackets in the usual place.
Direct link: march-subscriber-tournament/brackets
momuuu wrote: ā†‘theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

EAGLEMUT wrote:@vividlyplain @Kaiserklein yes, you can find brackets in the usual place.
Direct link: march-subscriber-tournament/brackets
Thanks. Iā€™ve always relied on linked brackets but will remember this for next time.
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer

Post by vividlyplain »

I updated the spreadsheet. I think the only things affected by the latest patch are Lakota and japan starting crates.
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer

Post by vividlyplain »

updated the maps so the mine fiasco in @I_HaRRiiSoN_I 's video doesn't occur again! :chinese:
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

vividlyplain wrote:updated the maps so the mine fiasco in @I_HaRRiiSoN_I 's video doesn't occur again! :chinese:
Looks like we got another DE bug fiasco instead. Players have trouble launching the maps after update, and I think it's because of how DE map mods work; they now appear in the Custom Maps list instead of regular list, which has the side-effect of starting an automatic transfer into the custom maps folder for players other than the host. Afterwards, those players end up with two duplicate versions of the map; one from the custom maps folder and one from the mods folder.

Finally, once an update of the actual map mod hits, suddenly you get into a situation where you have the new updated maps in your mods folder, but you may have an outdated version of those maps in your custom maps folder, where they were automatically downloaded from host before. This results in multiple same-named different-version maps appearing in the custom map list, and likely a crash when you attempt to play multiplayer games on them.

I think the only possible solution from your side @vividlyplain would be to rename altered maps on every update, so that it's possible to distinguish them correctly.
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer

Post by vividlyplain »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
vividlyplain wrote:updated the maps so the mine fiasco in @I_HaRRiiSoN_I 's video doesn't occur again! :chinese:
Looks like we got another DE bug fiasco instead. Players have trouble launching the maps after update, and I think it's because of how DE map mods work; they now appear in the Custom Maps list instead of regular list, which has the side-effect of starting an automatic transfer into the custom maps folder for players other than the host. Afterwards, those players end up with two duplicate versions of the map; one from the custom maps folder and one from the mods folder.

Finally, once an update of the actual map mod hits, suddenly you get into a situation where you have the new updated maps in your mods folder, but you may have an outdated version of those maps in your custom maps folder, where they were automatically downloaded from host before. This results in multiple same-named different-version maps appearing in the custom map list, and likely a crash when you attempt to play multiplayer games on them.

I think the only possible solution from your side @vividlyplain would be to rename altered maps on every update, so that it's possible to distinguish them correctly.
FFS

This didnā€™t happen prior to the recent patch. Will fix today.
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer

Post by vividlyplain »

OK. It's now updated, thanks @EAGLEMUT for the suggestion.

You should be prompted on the main menu to manage mods and update it. Then the game will prompt you to restart, which I had to do twice since I didn't have the mod activated already.

Play version 1.1 as it is the most up-to-date. I've changed the display name slightly as you can see in the screenshot below.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Noel and I encountered this issue too. We fixed it by reinstalling, restarting, and praying.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

Yes, hopefully next weekend.
mad cuz bad