December Bounties

Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Re: December Bounties

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

WickedCossack wrote:Haha why did I even bother submitting my 6:08 :lol: Not even on this planet. Did not know that island had crates!

Well credit for giving this challenge a go, but yeah involves a lot of strategy to nail that perfect time.
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

CaRp wrote:I still wonder how I_HaRRiiSoN_I managed to reach the 100k challenge in 21:38. which map / civ / strategy did you use
Nothing special carp just french on Plymouth, early FF into 4 TC boom and then onto sea, with 6 whales. Also had 3 pilgrim treasures but i think i missed my fur trade by 5 or 7 seconds which sucked. Massive credit to that honshu idea, just hoping you did that challenge with some cheat or something so i can lodge a DQ claim haha :P Nah in all seriousness beating my time by 45 seconds was insane i didnt think it was possible. If i was to do that challenge again I would look into stealing AI crates as i didnt utilise that technique on plymouth, just farmed an aztec explorer for an early +100xp though
Argentina CaRp
Skirmisher
ESO: _Attaque_77_CARP

Post by CaRp »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:
CaRp wrote:I still wonder how I_HaRRiiSoN_I managed to reach the 100k challenge in 21:38. which map / civ / strategy did you use
Nothing special carp just french on Plymouth, early FF into 4 TC boom and then onto sea, with 6 whales. Also had 3 pilgrim treasures but i think i missed my fur trade by 5 or 7 seconds which sucked. Massive credit to that honshu idea, just hoping you did that challenge with some cheat or something so i can lodge a DQ claim haha :P Nah in all seriousness beating my time by 45 seconds was insane i didnt think it was possible. If i was to do that challenge again I would look into stealing AI crates as i didnt utilise that technique on plymouth, just farmed an aztec explorer for an early +100xp though
actually my time in honshu was the same as yours. i think what making timing in -45 seconds was using 'exotic hardwood' (+ 20%) as the first shipment and go sea in the first minute of the game. (sorry for my English. using google translator)
Argentina CaRp
Skirmisher

Post by CaRp »

CaRp wrote:
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:
actually my time in honshu was the same as yours. i think what making timing in -45 seconds was using 'exotic hardwood' (+ 20%) as the first shipment and go sea in the first minute of the game. (sorry for my English. using google translator)
now I just hope you didn't beat my time in December. pray for carp :P and gl
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

he he he he he, i will bow down to you and be mega humble if you beat my time this month, i just dont see it happening this time. But what i have learnt is that there is never a perfect strategy for this, and realistically spent way too much on this before the december patch came out and so have only put a couple of hours in since. Still enjoyable regardless of who wins, as we know it definitely wont be @WickedCossack :lol:
Great Britain andrewgs
Musketeer

Post by andrewgs »

Japanese streamer took this further with a petard only game
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/850308257?t=4h41m12s
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

i swear noel is such a tease sometimes
Argentina CaRp
Skirmisher

Post by CaRp »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:i swear noel is such a tease sometimes
Then. where was your best time? Plymouth?
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

Who won, @n0el ?
Spain pain train is real