Bounty Board: March Subscriber Tournament

United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Bounty Board: March Subscriber Tournament

Post by n0el »

Image >>March Subscriber Tournament<<

This month features another new wrinkle in the ESOC Bounty Board, a 32 player subscriber tournament using the January bounty winning map, vividlyplain's Empire Wars. The previous bounty for beating the extreme AI on Kamchatka by only gathering coin was collected by 2 time champion @CaRp with an insane time of 6:47. He has now won over 200$ since the inception of the bounty system. More about the tournament map, players start in the Commerce Age with more villagers and a variety of rickshaws/wagons to start their town. Since both players will have access to military buildings and a strong economy, the action will start immediately. There are two spawns on the map, one with water and one with no water. For more information about the map, check out the mod page and this wonderful spreadsheet containing spawn information by civilization.
mad cuz bad
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Re: Bounty Board: March Subscriber Tournament

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

@CaRp how did you do that? i got a few 10:45 to 11 min times but those recs got wiped by the update and i was too busy casting to really give it a go. My strat was swiss pike shipment / saloon mercenary push onto lakota but obviously was the wrong one it seems. Also it feels like the AI like to turk and not resign until all eco and military is wiped out
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

Damn gj @CaRp !

Nice write up @n0el !

If anyone wants more pics of the map check my maps thread (link in my signature).
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

here are the 2 maps and a couple details not in the spreadsheet
Marsh spawn:
Natives are variable, usually 3 different natives spawn but sometimes all 4: Inca, Maya, Zapotec, Mapuche
the native socket in your base is always different to what's in the middle of the map
larger treasures spawn near the edges (NW and SE zones where the ponds are)

Natives spawn variably but you always get at least 2 of these 3: Huron, Cheyenne, Cree
4 whales spawn in each sea
your starting boats and flag might start in the same sea as your enemy
Argentina CaRp
Skirmisher
ESO: _Attaque_77_CARP

Post by CaRp »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:@CaRp how did you do that? i got a few 10:45 to 11 min times but those recs got wiped by the update and i was too busy casting to really give it a go. My strat was swiss pike shipment / saloon mercenary push onto lakota but obviously was the wrong one it seems. Also it feels like the AI like to turk and not resign until all eco and military is wiped out
Yes, I played against Japan. use the emissary to stop the age up, apparently artificial intelligence has trouble relocating the wonder. doing that gave me more time: D