User avatar
Romania Dolan
Gendarme
Posts: 8453
Location: ‎‎‎‎

13 Mar 2021, 05:10

Seriously considering getting DE, only so I can post in this thread my ping screenshot. :hmm:
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 7270
ESO: [VOC] Bram
Location: Amsterdam

13 Mar 2021, 09:12

Dolan wrote:Seriously considering getting DE, only so I can post in this thread my ping screenshot. :hmm:

Don't do it, you'll just give more money to the greedy publishers.
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5079
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

13 Mar 2021, 09:22

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Dolan wrote:Seriously considering getting DE, only so I can post in this thread my ping screenshot. :hmm:

Don't do it, you'll just give more money to the greedy publishers.

How are publishers exactly greedy?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 7270
ESO: [VOC] Bram
Location: Amsterdam

13 Mar 2021, 09:28

princeofcarthage wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Dolan wrote:Seriously considering getting DE, only so I can post in this thread my ping screenshot. :hmm:

Don't do it, you'll just give more money to the greedy publishers.

How are publishers exactly greedy?

By prematurely publishing an unfinished game.
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5079
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

13 Mar 2021, 10:20

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

How are publishers exactly greedy?

By prematurely publishing an unfinished game.

That's not exactly being greedy. It is incompetency and inefficiency. If they had abandoned the game it would be greedy. But whatever, go on.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 2219
ESO: Princeofkabul
Location: In retirement home with Sam and Vic

14 Mar 2021, 01:31

you must b cool at parties
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5079
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

14 Mar 2021, 06:47

Depends on what type of parties.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
Posts: 2175
ESO: SoldieR
Location: Chi City

14 Mar 2021, 18:28

debate parties
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7669
ESO: PrinceofBabu

14 Mar 2021, 19:29

sam greens parties

Forum Info

Return to “Information and Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest