This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Choose your two favorite types of alcoholic beverage

Beer
28
33%
Cider
4
5%
Wine
12
14%
Vodka
9
10%
Whiskey
7
8%
Brandy
0
No votes
Tequila
2
2%
Gin
5
6%
Rum
10
12%
Other (first choice, specify)
5
6%
Other (second choice, specify as well)
4
5%
 
Total votes: 86

User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4238
ESO: Gendarme

12 Oct 2017, 18:50

This is probably the most important poll in the history of polls. Pick the two types of alcoholic beverages (Sorry, Brits. Tea is not an option.) you like the most. You have two votes, use them wisely!

:beersh:
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2159
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

12 Oct 2017, 18:59

Beer = Asahi, Tuborg and Carlsberg
Rum = Goslings, Mount Gay and Spicy Cpt. Morgan
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4238
ESO: Gendarme

12 Oct 2017, 19:02

I am not even sure that those qualify as beers. ;)
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2159
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

12 Oct 2017, 19:03

:ugeek:
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1245
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

12 Oct 2017, 19:20

Whiskey or rum any day everyday
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2893
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger ID: 4253320

12 Oct 2017, 19:35

raki
Image
India Ashvin
Howdah
Posts: 1610
ESO: Octanium

12 Oct 2017, 19:45

Potassium Cyanide, Ear's logic
Image
User avatar
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
Posts: 426
ESO: Asateo
Location: Belgium

12 Oct 2017, 20:31

Water. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Truely btw, I don't drink alcohol.

Edit: Srry I only read the thread-name. Since the question is specificly about alcohol here, I 'll keep my mouth shut. :P :flowers:
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7598
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

12 Oct 2017, 20:36

Goodspeed.
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6318
ESO: KTRAlN
Location: Midwest best west

12 Oct 2017, 22:56

Good beer - eating out at a restaraunt
Cheap beer - default daily sipping
Cider - going to the river/beach
Wine - when a girl comes over or when reading beat literature or when game of thrones is on
Vodka - when I need to mix with Gatorade
Whiskey - old fashions only
Brandy - wtf is this
Tequila - mark of a good night and/or early morning margs on vacation
Gin - favorite liquor, tastes like how pine needles smell
Rum - spiced <3, favorite shot, rum and coke is timeless
thank god for threads
and good screws
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1744
ESO: NxWorries

12 Oct 2017, 23:35

almost exclusively vodka or else whatever will make a good cocktail
Image
User avatar
France bwinner1
Lancer
Posts: 574
ESO: bwinner

13 Oct 2017, 00:26

Beer+jeagermaster (indeed it's not as good as La Grabde Chartreuse but I doubt anybody knows it but French people and Tarentino's fan)
Image
User avatar
United States of America XeeleeFlower
ESOC Community & Media Team
Donator 10
Posts: 558

13 Oct 2017, 04:00

Wine - Red's only

Beer - there are so many different types and flavors!

Vodka - fucks you up when mixed with juice and you don't even realize how much you're drinking because it tastes soooo good

I may have been under the influence while making this post
My posts represent my views and may or may not represent the views of ESOC as a whole.

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 7729
Location: USA

13 Oct 2017, 04:10

water
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4512

13 Oct 2017, 11:33

gibson wrote:water

DAMN SON
Diarouga: How exactly am I arrogant
Image
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7598
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

13 Oct 2017, 11:36

gibson wrote:water
If it's pig-sty water, I feel the same way. I'd rather drink from the fucking Ganges river o' Pakmani.

Yellow river ai'nt got shit on Ganges.
:chinese:
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7598
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

13 Oct 2017, 11:39

XeeleeFlower wrote:Wine - Red's only

Beer - there are so many different types and flavors!

Vodka - fucks you up when mixed with juice and you don't even realize how much you're drinking because it tastes soooo good

I may have been under the influence while making this post
All kinds of wine are good, but Vodka tastes like shit to me. Is your drink 95% orange-jizz and 5% vodka?

Be careful not to overabuse your substances, now!
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7598
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

13 Oct 2017, 11:42

SirCallen wrote:Good beer - eating out at a restaraunt
Cheap beer - default daily sipping
Cider - going to the river/beach
Wine - when a girl comes over or when reading beat literature or when game of thrones is on
Vodka - when I need to mix with Gatorade
Whiskey - old fashions only
Brandy - wtf is this
Tequila - mark of a good night and/or early morning margs on vacation
Gin - favorite liquor, tastes like how pine needles smell
Rum - spiced <3, favorite shot, rum and coke is timeless
This makes no sense to me.
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7598
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

13 Oct 2017, 11:43

Cometk wrote:almost exclusively vodka or else whatever will make a good cocktail
Is that picture in reference to "In the Court of the Crimson King"?
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5459
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

13 Oct 2017, 11:52

Chartreuse plz
German beer, french red wine, amaretto, rum
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7598
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

13 Oct 2017, 12:02

Have you traid Italian red?
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1560
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

13 Oct 2017, 13:54

hoegaarden, brooklyn american ale, krombacher
russian standard, absolut vodka, finlandia vodka
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6318
ESO: KTRAlN
Location: Midwest best west

13 Oct 2017, 13:59

zoom wrote:
SirCallen wrote:Good beer - eating out at a restaraunt
Cheap beer - default daily sipping
Cider - going to the river/beach
Wine - when a girl comes over or when reading beat literature or when game of thrones is on
Vodka - when I need to mix with Gatorade
Whiskey - old fashions only
Brandy - wtf is this
Tequila - mark of a good night and/or early morning margs on vacation
Gin - favorite liquor, tastes like how pine needles smell
Rum - spiced <3, favorite shot, rum and coke is timeless
This makes no sense to me.

What specifically about it doesn't make sense?
thank god for threads
and good screws
User avatar
Italy gamevideo113
Lancer
Posts: 665
ESO: gamevideo113

13 Oct 2017, 14:34

Beer is obviously first choice. Lager>all also.
Second choice is Jaegermeister, one of the few high alcoholic strength beverages whose taste doesn't just suck. As SirCallen was saying though, every situation has a drink that suits it the most.
Eat pasta, run fasta :love:
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5459
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

13 Oct 2017, 15:26

zoom wrote:Have you traid Italian red?

Yes, I like to eat some liver with a nice chianti
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest