This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
User avatar
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon
Posts: 264

12 Jan 2018, 17:34

“Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?” Mr Trump said after being presented with a proposal to restore protections for immigrants from the countries in question.

He asked to know why the US would not instead accept people from places like Norway, whose prime minister he had met with the day before.

Trump also targeted Nigerian immigrants during that meeting, complaining that once they came the United States they would never "go back to their huts."

Image
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2142
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

12 Jan 2018, 17:49

How that idiot ever made it to office is beyond any logic.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon
Posts: 264

12 Jan 2018, 18:04

Snuden wrote:How that idiot ever made it to office is beyond any logic.

Because of stuff like this

Image
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2142
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

12 Jan 2018, 18:07

I guess it's true what they say... Americans are stupid.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon
Posts: 264

12 Jan 2018, 18:10

Snuden wrote:I guess it's true what they say... Americans are stupid.

The patriotic nationalist are pretty stupid. I still can't figure out why people are so offended when NFL players take a knee during the national anthem. I could give a fuck less about some random ass battle about some retards holding a flag up.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1564

12 Jan 2018, 18:13

Is he just now learning that the most common reason for immigration is to improve the standard of living for you and your family?
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 3370

12 Jan 2018, 18:27

WickedCossack wrote:Is he just now learning that the most common reason for immigration is to improve the standard of living for you and your family?

Exactement :!: Why would Norwegian ppl want to immigrate to USA :lol:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
Posts: 2056
ESO: yemshi
Location: Germany

12 Jan 2018, 18:37

That's a good question.
User avatar
United States of America Hidddy_
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 374
ESO: Hidalgito
Location: Miami, Florida, USA

12 Jan 2018, 18:42

He doesn't know jack shit about history, government, and current policy/events. He was elected by people who know less than him in those areas, unfortunately.
De Funk
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 2236

13 Jan 2018, 01:29

He's just playing multidimensional, 30-D chess, and you don't even realise it.

Of course nobody from a country with decent living standards would want to migrate to the USA. That's the whole idea behind this rhetorical question: "why does nobody who has something to give migrate here? Everyone who comes here, wants to get something from us (better living standards, wages, products, services). Why don't people from Norway migrate to the US? Because they would have something to give, they wouldn't come here just to live on our expense".

See, you're not thinking this deep enough, to fathom Trumpian heights of thought.
User avatar
No Flag lejend
Lancer
Posts: 875

13 Jan 2018, 02:09

"""""""Unnamed sources"""""" again?
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2142
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

13 Jan 2018, 02:38

Dolan wrote:He's just playing multidimensional, 30-D chess, and you don't even realise it.

Of course nobody from a country with decent living standards would want to migrate to the USA. That's the whole idea behind this rhetorical question: "why does nobody who has something to give migrate here? Everyone who comes here, wants to get something from us (better living standards, wages, products, services). Why don't people from Norway migrate to the US? Because they would have something to give, they wouldn't come here just to live on our expense".

See, you're not thinking this deep enough, to fathom Trumpian heights of thought.

You might want to go see a doctor.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1202
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

13 Jan 2018, 02:57

Snuden wrote:You might want to go see a doctor.


said snuden
1/5/17
Image
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2142
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

13 Jan 2018, 03:02

milku3459 wrote:
Snuden wrote:You might want to go see a doctor.


said snuden


Said an idiot
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1528
Location: in my helmet

13 Jan 2018, 06:45

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." -Donald Trump
“The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.”

Image
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 2236

13 Jan 2018, 11:10

Snuden wrote:
Dolan wrote:He's just playing multidimensional, 30-D chess, and you don't even realise it.

Of course nobody from a country with decent living standards would want to migrate to the USA. That's the whole idea behind this rhetorical question: "why does nobody who has something to give migrate here? Everyone who comes here, wants to get something from us (better living standards, wages, products, services). Why don't people from Norway migrate to the US? Because they would have something to give, they wouldn't come here just to live on our expense".

See, you're not thinking this deep enough, to fathom Trumpian heights of thought.

You might want to go see a doctor.

That was sarcastic banter, m9.
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2142
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

13 Jan 2018, 11:14

Dolan wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Dolan wrote:He's just playing multidimensional, 30-D chess, and you don't even realise it.

Of course nobody from a country with decent living standards would want to migrate to the USA. That's the whole idea behind this rhetorical question: "why does nobody who has something to give migrate here? Everyone who comes here, wants to get something from us (better living standards, wages, products, services). Why don't people from Norway migrate to the US? Because they would have something to give, they wouldn't come here just to live on our expense".

See, you're not thinking this deep enough, to fathom Trumpian heights of thought.

You might want to go see a doctor.

That was sarcastic banter, m9.


oops... :unsure:
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger
Posts: 2689

13 Jan 2018, 12:19

haha the epic trolls!! xD
Top quality poster.
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 2236

13 Jan 2018, 12:41

haha, it was just a prank, bro

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Great Britain oats13
Dragoon
Posts: 211

13 Jan 2018, 13:51

Don't understand the fuss over what most people surely know is true- Haiti really is a shit-hole.
Cheeky scrub
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2142
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

13 Jan 2018, 14:11

oats13 wrote:Don't understand the fuss over what most people surely know is true- Haiti really is a shit-hole.

Then you are as dumb as indicated by your username - as dumb as oatmeal.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Great Britain oats13
Dragoon
Posts: 211

13 Jan 2018, 14:20

Explain what is wrong then. Are you saying Haiti isn't a shit-hole?
Cheeky scrub
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2142
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

13 Jan 2018, 14:24

I am saying that any official representative from any country should have some class, especially the president of the US.
Makes sense?
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Great Britain oats13
Dragoon
Posts: 211

13 Jan 2018, 14:26

The guy who leaked it should have some class, people who get offended by the truth worry me frankly. Tbh the fuss isn't over that, everyone knows class isn't his strong suit- I think the fuss is about people thinking this is racist when it patently isn't.
Cheeky scrub
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2142
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

13 Jan 2018, 14:28

It's not about if it's the truth or not, as president of US (or any country) there are certain things you just don't say.
You will understand that once your brain develop more cells.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest