Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag Jam
Howdah

20 Aug 2015, 23:44

So you drank the equivalent of an entire bottle of liquor.
The cure for worrying is doing.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

20 Aug 2015, 23:49

Im not sure, cant be arsed to do the calculations this late. But possibly.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
No Flag Jam
Howdah

21 Aug 2015, 00:14

25 of those is 781mL of 40% liquor, 30 is 938mL
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

22 Aug 2015, 13:47

If you compare the same amount of alcohol one time in 7.5 litres and one time in about 1 litre it should be noted that the absorption of the alcohol varies by a lot' the 7.5 litres of liquid make you absorb the alcohol slower than in just 1 litre of liquid.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
ESO: Gendarme

20 Jan 2018, 15:53

I (in collaboration with @princeofkabul and @Hazza54321) present to you

Kaiserklein-"to be honest"-drinking game
Fetch some vodka and a shot glass, make yourself comfortable in front of your computer, and tune in to ESOCTV. Every time @Kaiserklein says "to be honest" we all take a shot! Together we can make ESOC fun again; together we can make ESOC drunk again; together we can make ESOC great again!
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
GameRanger Id: 5529322

20 Jan 2018, 16:21

I approve of this game only if you take shots of Chartreuse.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Canada JulyBurnsOrange
Musketeer
ESO: JulyBurnsOrange
Game: AoE Online

24 Jan 2018, 05:59

cracking open some cold ones with the bois after a long week. Aint nothing like it <3
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

13 Mar 2018, 07:49

Wow, I didn't even drink when this thread was made. Now look at me!
They said, "You have a blue guitar,
You do not play things as they are."

The man replied, "Things as they are
Are changed upon the blue guitar."
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

13 Mar 2018, 07:51

Kaiserklein wrote:I approve of this game only if you take shots of Chartreuse.

chartreuse is fucking disgusting...
ZumZum says: Non-white people are inferior beings as they feel less than white people, such as himself. Thus, other rape victims suffer less trauma than white people. NeoNazioom thinks rape is bad when you rape white people, less bad if they aren't.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

13 Mar 2018, 08:11

umeu wrote:

I tried to order chartreuse once at a bar but I'd never heard of it, not until just then when someone kept yelling it in my ear. I thought they were saying "shark juice" so I asked the bartender for shots of "shark juice." He was confused and getting fed up, I could tell, but I insisted he knew what I meant, the silly wagger. Then the girl who was yelling "shark juice" in my ear had to tell the bartender what I was trying to say. Issue resolved the bartender decides it's time to attack me, to ask me if I've ever had chartreuse before, if I could handle it, if I was sure I could handle it, if I got in with a fake, if I was going to make a mess on his bar. Now this upset me a great deal at the time. I don't like to be misrepresented. The solution was obvious, order another chartreuse shot! Aha! Champion Callen! And one more! For good, blasted measure you son-of-a-bitch know-it-all, balding, middle-aged man working at a college bar.

It was pretty gross.

Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

13 Mar 2018, 08:25

You know "shark juice" is really some lame, fruity house shot a vintage meme-bar sporting Finding Nemo themed decor would have on their menu. I do think I made every reasonable conclusion one could have in that situation, unawares of actual chartreuse and going off of a very bastardized, bar-shout English dialect.

Cyprus Snuden
Howdah
ESO: Snuden

13 Mar 2018, 08:36

Never heard of it in me life. I usually stick to Carlsberg (pints)
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

13 Mar 2018, 09:06

I've had a bit of an issue arise in recent months. It involves unlocking my apartment, but first, you must know this: I manually unlock my car.

I manually unlock my car roughly three times as often as I manually unlock my apartment. The direction of the key turn to unlock my car is opposite that of my apartment door. This means my dumbass neurons have decided to partition the car unlock movement as my body's default muscle memory unlock movement for all key-faring unlocking movements.

The problem arises thus: during a night of hearty drinking on the town I will, at some point, develop the overwhelming urge to execute the immediate and entire separation of myself from all peoples and walk home alone. Once staggered in front of my door (a trek notable in itself) I pull out the correct key and insert it into the lock, just so. Everything fucking brilliant up until here, until I turn the key the wrong way. Behold! Body-convinced, I turn the handle and lean into it with the wholehearted expectation to get in. But it doesn't budge. Puzzled I reset the key to its half way point and turn again the wrong direction, really cementing that deadbolt in there. I push the handle and lean in and kind of face plant the door. This process repeats itself for several minutes until I recover the mental capacity to just turn the key the other way.

Cyprus Snuden
Howdah

13 Mar 2018, 09:23

Lock and unlock each door 10,000 times, also known as the "10,000 times rule"
This is used by professionals such as mesilf when practicing American pool.
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
GameRanger Id: 5529322

13 Mar 2018, 13:55

umeu wrote:

Yeah it's not for kids I know
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

13 Mar 2018, 15:11

SirCallen wrote:I've had a bit of an issue arise in recent months. It involves unlocking my apartment, but first, you must know this: I manually unlock my car.

I manually unlock my car roughly three times as often as I manually unlock my apartment. The direction of the key turn to unlock my car is opposite that of my apartment door. This means my dumbass neurons have decided to partition the car unlock movement as my body's default muscle memory unlock movement for all key-faring unlocking movements.

The problem arises thus: during a night of hearty drinking on the town I will, at some point, develop the overwhelming urge to execute the immediate and entire separation of myself from all peoples and walk home alone. Once staggered in front of my door (a trek notable in itself) I pull out the correct key and insert it into the lock, just so. Everything fucking brilliant up until here, until I turn the key the wrong way. Behold! Body-convinced, I turn the handle and lean into it with the wholehearted expectation to get in. But it doesn't budge. Puzzled I reset the key to its half way point and turn again the wrong direction, really cementing that deadbolt in there. I push the handle and lean in and kind of face plant the door. This process repeats itself for several minutes until I recover the mental capacity to just turn the key the other way.

You are aware that you always just have to turn away from the side of the lock?

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

13 Mar 2018, 15:39

momuuu wrote:
SirCallen wrote:I've had a bit of an issue arise in recent months. It involves unlocking my apartment, but first, you must know this: I manually unlock my car.

Did you read the post?

Cyprus Snuden
Howdah

13 Mar 2018, 16:01

You should make "Callen's Comic Corner"
The usage of the term "corner" will cost you a small fee though.

I accept BTC and ETH.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

13 Mar 2018, 16:17

SirCallen wrote:
momuuu wrote:

Did you read the post?

Yes. It turns out that to unlock a lock, you turn the key away from the side the door is locked. So if the handle is to the left of the door, you always turn right.

United States of America Hidddy_
Dragoon
ESO: Hidalgito

13 Mar 2018, 16:22

May I include this is in my upcoming collection of short stories and anecdotes dealing with the trials and tribulations of young adulthood?
Jesus3 is my moral compass
Marco1698 :love:
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

13 Mar 2018, 17:01

momuuu wrote:
SirCallen wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Did you read the post?

Yes. It turns out that to unlock a lock, you turn the key away from the side the door is locked. So if the handle is to the left of the door, you always turn right.

I don't think you read the post.

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

13 Mar 2018, 18:29

momuuu wrote:

Randomly, with my front door, it's the other way around. It's the only one I've ever seen that works that way.
Not scared of lockpicks.
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
No Flag Jam
Howdah

16 Mar 2018, 23:23

Time to start pre-gaming for St. Patrick's Day.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

17 Mar 2018, 06:09

Jam wrote:Time to start pre-gaming for St. Patrick's Day.

It's here

Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

17 Mar 2018, 13:51

I bought a pair of underwear that’s green and has clover on it and says rub here for luck all over it and I bought them in xl so they’re basically the size of shorts and I bought them to wear over normal underwear just by themselves cause I thought it would be funny but now I’m second guessing myself

Forum Info

Return to “Archive”