User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 6831
Location: France

10 Jun 2018, 11:17

Actually that would be the opposite :P
Germany isn't op in age 2 but too strong in age 3 so you would want to nerf vet uhlans.
"Everyone knows that blowing infantry to shreds with heavy cannons is the most satisfying way to win." Boneng
Nigeria jgals
Dragoon
Posts: 283
ESO: jgals

10 Jun 2018, 12:00

gibson wrote:Also it’s not just a straight up fight cause Jana get in 2 volleys at least before uhlan do any damage


I feel like they actually might not. I've swooped out of no where with cav masses to rek infantry many times while they are moving before the player can even realize his units are getting rekt while on the march. Even the best player in the game isn't always watching his troop movements.
India Ashvin
Howdah
Posts: 1542
ESO: Octanium

10 Jun 2018, 12:03

jgals wrote:
gibson wrote:Also it’s not just a straight up fight cause Jana get in 2 volleys at least before uhlan do any damage


I feel like they actually might not. I've swooped out of no where with cav masses to rek infantry many times while they are moving before the player can even realize his units are getting rekt while on the march. Even the best player in the game isn't always watching his troop movements.

But they look at the mini-map. You're welcome!
Image
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 6831
Location: France

10 Jun 2018, 12:21

jgals wrote:
gibson wrote:Also it’s not just a straight up fight cause Jana get in 2 volleys at least before uhlan do any damage


I feel like they actually might not. I've swooped out of no where with cav masses to rek infantry many times while they are moving before the player can even realize his units are getting rekt while on the march. Even the best player in the game isn't always watching his troop movements.

I always use attack move to move my units, so even if I'm not watching my army (which almost never happens in 1v1 frankly, maybe 1 game out of 50), my units are going to attack.
"Everyone knows that blowing infantry to shreds with heavy cannons is the most satisfying way to win." Boneng
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 8197

10 Jun 2018, 12:29

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
jgals wrote:
gibson wrote:Also it’s not just a straight up fight cause Jana get in 2 volleys at least before uhlan do any damage


I feel like they actually might not. I've swooped out of no where with cav masses to rek infantry many times while they are moving before the player can even realize his units are getting rekt while on the march. Even the best player in the game isn't always watching his troop movements.

I always use attack move to move my units, so even if I'm not watching my army (which almost never happens in 1v1 frankly, maybe 1 game out of 50), my units are going to attack.


i do that too, but it often bugs. sometimes they just move anyway, or if the units aren't all close together, some will move and others stop (especially when around enemy buildings) it suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 6831
Location: France

10 Jun 2018, 12:54

umeu wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I always use attack move to move my units, so even if I'm not watching my army (which almost never happens in 1v1 frankly, maybe 1 game out of 50), my units are going to attack.


i do that too, but it often bugs. sometimes they just move anyway, or if the units aren't all close together, some will move and others stop (especially when around enemy buildings) it suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes it bugs sometimes.
Anyway it's an habit I go from sc2 because there, even at pro level, it's impossible to be always on top of everything and it doesn't bug.

I'd say that even though it bugs on aoe3, low apm players should do that.
"Everyone knows that blowing infantry to shreds with heavy cannons is the most satisfying way to win." Boneng
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4437

10 Jun 2018, 14:02

Maybe just watch your army and not be scrubzzzz
Diarouga: How exactly am I arrogant
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5437
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

10 Jun 2018, 15:00

I wouldn't ever rely on attack move for my units to cross the map. It's so buggy I wouldn't trust this shit to work
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
Nigeria jgals
Dragoon
Posts: 283
ESO: jgals

10 Jun 2018, 15:35

especially seems not to work with az or sioux, especially jags and dog soldiers . Anyway we can't all be as good as you diarouga. But thanks fo the tip of always watching your army. Still I don't think that there is time for 2 volleys before ulan surround a Colum of moving musks maybe not even one especially if they come from the side and you are just watching mini map and dont have units selected yet. They are just too fast
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 6831
Location: France

10 Jun 2018, 15:48

jgals wrote:especially seems not to work with az or sioux, especially jags and dog soldiers . Anyway we can't all be as good as you diarouga. But thanks fo the tip of always watching your army. Still I don't think that there is time for 2 volleys before ulan surround a Colum of moving musks maybe not even one especially if they come from the side and you are just watching mini map and dont have units selected yet. They are just too fast

There is definitely enough time for 2 volleys^^
"Everyone knows that blowing infantry to shreds with heavy cannons is the most satisfying way to win." Boneng
User avatar
China fei123456
Jaeger
Posts: 2433
ESO: fei123456
Location: Alderaan

11 Jun 2018, 08:04

Yeah you can shoot twice before uhlan start to attack, but some jans can't do melee attack asap due to pathing issue. So it's still a close fight.
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuan Chen(陈川)
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4437

13 Jun 2018, 22:44

Could just make veteran 15% instead of 20
Diarouga: How exactly am I arrogant
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5437
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

14 Jun 2018, 05:05

fei123456 wrote:Yeah you can shoot twice before uhlan start to attack, but some jans can't do melee attack asap due to pathing issue. So it's still a close fight.

Not really, if anything uhlans got more pathing issues than melee jans.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
Nigeria jgals
Dragoon
Posts: 283
ESO: jgals

14 Jun 2018, 05:34

melee jans always had good pathing for me, pretty much most inf in melee is better than cav
India Ashvin
Howdah
Posts: 1542
ESO: Octanium

14 Jun 2018, 05:54

jgals wrote:melee jans always had good pathing for me, pretty much most inf in melee is better than cav

you can become next pr50
Image
User avatar
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta
Posts: 387

14 Jun 2018, 15:03

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
_H2O wrote:Generally on RE you just make one rax Jan’s and attack move people with shipments of other stuff to snare.

You shouldn’t actually put them in hand mode you should instead walk on top of the units while firing

Or you make two raxes :lol:


Legend has it @Victor_swe makes 3...
User avatar
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
Posts: 3216

14 Jun 2018, 23:22

Zutazuta wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
_H2O wrote:Generally on RE you just make one rax Jan’s and attack move people with shipments of other stuff to snare.

You shouldn’t actually put them in hand mode you should instead walk on top of the units while firing

Or you make two raxes :lol:


Legend has it @Victor_swe makes 3...


That’s a brit build. You swe herd to get more food coming in to support it.
Nigeria jgals
Dragoon
Posts: 283
ESO: jgals

15 Jun 2018, 00:24

Ashvin wrote:
jgals wrote:melee jans always had good pathing for me, pretty much most inf in melee is better than cav

you can become next pr50


pretty sure I actually could
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 245

17 Jun 2018, 09:31

You can never have enough raxes. This is one of The golden aoe3 rules.
User avatar
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta
Posts: 387

20 Jun 2018, 18:51

The legend has spoken.
User avatar
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
Posts: 3216

21 Jun 2018, 23:55

Rumor has it that victorswe is actually a zutazuta smurf account. It would explain a lot.
Nigeria jgals
Dragoon
Posts: 283
ESO: jgals

27 Jun 2018, 07:23

Victor_swe wrote:You can never have enough raxes. This is one of The golden aoe3 rules.


may be, but there is a perfect number of war huts, and it turns out that number is seven
User avatar
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
Posts: 3216

27 Jun 2018, 10:24

Jgal’s Theorem
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 245

27 Jun 2018, 18:52

jgals wrote:
Victor_swe wrote:You can never have enough raxes. This is one of The golden aoe3 rules.


may be, but there is a perfect number of war huts, and it turns out that number is seven

Hmmm maybe as siuox
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4004
ESO: Gendarme

27 Jun 2018, 19:00

Victor you whore. Come Discord or something; Skype is deprecated. It is impossible to get a hold of you.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest