"Spanish Gold" Card

Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Re: "Spanish Gold" Card

Post by jesus3 »

nice Gaza keep going buddy, another week and you've mastered them all!
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

vicarious smurfing by H20 lol. How much are you charging these days for such coaching session?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
P i k i l i c wrote:
MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:Spanish is the only civ in aoe3 that I can't play, they have nothing whenever I try to play Spain I feel like I have British, Portuguese, Dutch, French all are better than Spanish and then I refused to play Spanish its just a bad civ.

come on I don't think Portuguese and Dutch are better than Spanish and Spain isn't played the same way at all, with a melee-based composition (pike rod huss lancer dog) your micro isn't the same at all, for me this civ is unique and fun to play

maybe you are right but I just told what I think about Spanish its not good to play a civ who don't have ff and can't play on age two at the same time. I know about Spanish ff but I'm talking about that ff politician.

Of course Spain can FF. They just don’t have the option of going for a semi FF like civs with the exiled prince do. I don’t know what the exact timing is, but I do know that they hit you early Fortress with up to 28 pikes and 2 falcs. Now you tell me how you would deal with that lol.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Pakistan MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Musketeer
ESO: majooorchef_gaza

Post by MaJoOorchEf_GaZa »

Papist wrote:
MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
Show hidden quotes

maybe you are right but I just told what I think about Spanish its not good to play a civ who don't have ff and can't play on age two at the same time. I know about Spanish ff but I'm talking about that ff politician.

Of course Spain can FF. They just don’t have the option of going for a semi FF like civs with the exiled prince do. I don’t know what the exact timing is, but I do know that they hit you early Fortress with up to 28 pikes and 2 falcs. Now you tell me how you would deal with that lol.
its an easy trick train your own pike if he moves toward your base use your pike to sage if he moves back then move back and in behind age up and get your own falcon
Do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

MaJoOorchEf_GaZa wrote:
Papist wrote:
Show hidden quotes

its an easy trick train your own pike if he moves toward your base use your pike to sage if he moves back then move back and in behind age up and get your own falcon

Well, Spain is typically training skirms behind that push, so you're going to lose your base and your useless pikes. The part about aging up and getting your own falcs is right though.

Also, all I was saying is that Spain can FF. I didn't say anything about it being good or bad, or easy or hard to counter.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.