No votes

Total votes: 2

Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Risk Mod Poll Please

Post by Cocaine »

Hi everyone,

I have just tested a new tweek to the current Risk 2018 Tournament map.. It works :) I need your opinion to see if I should spent like 6 hours of my time implementing this throughout the map.. I have placed an envoy beside each trade post, invulnerable. Within a small enclosed square so no other units can enter, and no other units can possible shoot the envoy. There is a small flag on the corner of this invisible square. Upon building a trade post this envoy converts to be your own.. Then you have a choice, either you move the envoy beside the flag(default) to have that trade post produce units or move the envoy away from the flag so that trade post wont produce any units.

The reason this is important is because in the population limit risk map I have (15 extra population per trade post controlled) if you controlled North America, Africa, Iceland, and Spain and France and you're fighting in Germany and Russia, it is very hard to keep cycling units from the other far trade posts into boats and into europe for example.. This way you can turn those posts off :) Or the same way if you don't want to produce a certain unit type, you can turn that post off but it will still give you extra 15 population. Genius yes?

There is another method I would love to test where you can make the trade post send the unit to specific gather point but I don't think thats possible within these risks scanerios..
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!