This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3659
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

09 Oct 2018, 07:49

Trying too hard though, this isn't 'natural'.
Image
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5116
ESO: Gendarme

09 Oct 2018, 20:41

Image
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 7340
ESO: KTRAlN
Location: Midwest best west

10 Oct 2018, 02:30

nice "meme"
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 6020

10 Oct 2018, 05:53

.
Attachments
ede owns 2.PNG
ede owns 2.PNG (59.45 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1783
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

10 Oct 2018, 07:29

Image
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5116
ESO: Gendarme

10 Oct 2018, 09:15

"EP mods"
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1783
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

10 Oct 2018, 10:09

Gendarme wrote:"EP mods"

?
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9676
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

10 Oct 2018, 11:32

Eaglemut is the best AoE3 admin
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
User avatar
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
Posts: 430
ESO: hleung

11 Oct 2018, 15:33

This thread is now locked and under thorough investigation. Do not even think about removing anything from the thread as screenshots have already been taken. Punishment will be delivered as we see fit. hleung.
Image
User avatar
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
Posts: 430
ESO: hleung

11 Oct 2018, 18:16

UPDATE:

Those who were involved in an attack against (an)other member(s) of the community have been heavily punished, ranging from a week of ban to a month after having considered the severity and impact of each post and their individual participation in this coordinated attack. I hope everyone else will understand more about the importance of basic mutual respect within the community. The thread is now unlocked and back to its previous free status, but please behave.

Thanks.

hleung
Image
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8633
Location: USA

11 Oct 2018, 18:31

hleung wrote:UPDATE:

Those who were involved in an attack against (an)other member(s) of the community have been heavily punished, ranging from a week of ban to a month after having considered the severity and impact of each post and their individual participation in this coordinated attack. I hope everyone else will understand more about the importance of basic mutual respect within the community. The thread is now unlocked and back to its previous free status, but please behave.

Thanks.

hleung
wait who got banned for attacking who? I want the juicy details in the name of transparency!
Vietnam Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 5563

11 Oct 2018, 18:36

always after a bit of gossip
VeniVidiVici_W: lol bwinner, i dont need anyone to carry me to win vs you with your noobplay

https://imgur.com/3MQwTEG
User avatar
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
Posts: 430
ESO: hleung

11 Oct 2018, 18:37

gibson wrote:wait who got banned for attacking who? I want the juicy details in the name of transparency!

The ear was the major victim in this attack, while most members of staff were insulted by another meme. The meme that could be seen as implicitly attacking the treaty players and some other group(s) of people was also removed. If you wish to discuss further about it, please feel free to send me a PM or raise questions in SCC, as this is not the place for it, and I do hope you understand my concern. Thanks.
Image
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

11 Oct 2018, 19:00

Removing the treaty meme lol. What the fuck haha

Especially if you consider the hypocricy that Ear (and the basement) actively claim treaty players are smarter than sup players. Learn to moderate for real.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9676
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

11 Oct 2018, 19:12

hello
just checking :hmm:
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 6020

11 Oct 2018, 19:15

momuuu wrote:Removing the treaty meme lol. What the fuck haha

Especially if you consider the hypocricy that Ear (and the basement) actively claim treaty players are smarter than sup players. Learn to moderate for real.


I didn't report the treaty meme
Germany nanyjbefure3
Crossbow
Posts: 14

11 Oct 2018, 20:46

gibson wrote:
hleung wrote:UPDATE:

Those who were involved in an attack against (an)other member(s) of the community have been heavily punished, ranging from a week of ban to a month after having considered the severity and impact of each post and their individual participation in this coordinated attack. I hope everyone else will understand more about the importance of basic mutual respect within the community. The thread is now unlocked and back to its previous free status, but please behave.

Thanks.

hleung
wait who got banned for attacking who? I want the juicy details in the name of transparency!
Yes I am curious also, what really happened?
User avatar
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
Posts: 2202
ESO: yemshi
Location: Germany

12 Oct 2018, 06:11

its a hleung meme to trick you, you fools
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1425

12 Oct 2018, 06:21

Dafuq, did someone really find the treaty meme offensive?
Also, seeing the ear as a victim is kinda ridiculous. If you guys didn't notice after all these years, he is always trolling.
r]
Vietnam Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 5563

12 Oct 2018, 15:29

What?? He is?? :(
VeniVidiVici_W: lol bwinner, i dont need anyone to carry me to win vs you with your noobplay

https://imgur.com/3MQwTEG
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1425

12 Oct 2018, 15:30

Hazza54321 wrote:What?? He is?? :(

I was surprised, too, when I found out
r]
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9676
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

12 Oct 2018, 19:12

the FBI needs to be called on thish
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
User avatar
Czech Republic Googol
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1445
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

12 Oct 2018, 19:13

pecelot wrote:the FBI needs to be called on thish


Ε.Υ.Π
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3938
Location: USA

13 Oct 2018, 02:56

Gichtenlord wrote:Dafuq, did someone really find the treaty meme offensive?
Also, seeing the ear as a victim is kinda ridiculous. If you guys didn't notice after all these years, he is always trolling.

come on we all know that's some bullshit
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3938
Location: USA

13 Oct 2018, 05:48

yea
Attachments
it what it is.JPG
it what it is.JPG (44.25 KiB) Viewed 312 times
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest