Would you like a winter or spring tournament?

Winter
44
51%
Spring
42
49%
 
Total votes: 86

India Shikari
Crossbow
Posts: 17
ESO: rahuru

28 Nov 2018, 19:00

I think winter would be too early. Imo if these bug tournament happen so often it'll loose all hype what so ever. Which i think will also mean less donation.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5115
ESO: Gendarme

28 Nov 2018, 19:03

Sarir mar sakta hai, par atma amar hai.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
India Shikari
Crossbow
Posts: 17
ESO: rahuru

28 Nov 2018, 19:16

Haa. Lol i was just watching your grudge match gendarme. Also is that a iceland flag?
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5115
ESO: Gendarme

28 Nov 2018, 19:17

You can hover over the flag.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13996
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

29 Nov 2018, 12:50

I still really hope there will be a few invitationals rather than a big tournament. Also I've been wondering, wouldn't it be more fun for the more low level players to just host their own tournament with friends anyways. And then just stream the games yourself. I'd be much more interested in that myself.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 8623

29 Nov 2018, 15:17

momuuu wrote:I still really hope there will be a few invitationals rather than a big tournament. Also I've been wondering, wouldn't it be more fun for the more low level players to just host their own tournament with friends anyways. And then just stream the games yourself. I'd be much more interested in that myself.


sounds like a plan. Let's host the Dutch Invitational Cup Knockout! 8 Dutch players swordfighting it out round robin style. Winner gobbles all.

@momuuu @Goodspeed @Veni_Vidi_Vici_W @Mr_Bramboy @Turkosmanli @blackwidow @afdafa
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 7083
Location: France

29 Nov 2018, 16:10

There should be a French invitational too. Atm the french community is by far the best ;)
"Everyone knows that blowing infantry to shreds with heavy cannons is the most satisfying way to win." Boneng
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 8623

29 Nov 2018, 20:17

[Armag] diarouga wrote:There should be a French invitational too. Atm the french community is by far the best ;)


French Umbrella Cup Knockout
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1424
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

05 Dec 2018, 07:36

who eats the moste snails in 2 minutes
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1348
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

05 Dec 2018, 17:23

I wanna see a blackstar vs snowww final so bad. It's never happened here on Esoc tournaments and the one time it did on esobattles or whatever it was called it was a super close exciting series.
User avatar
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer
Posts: 804
Location: Dietschland

05 Dec 2018, 18:32

umeu wrote:
momuuu wrote:I still really hope there will be a few invitationals rather than a big tournament. Also I've been wondering, wouldn't it be more fun for the more low level players to just host their own tournament with friends anyways. And then just stream the games yourself. I'd be much more interested in that myself.


sounds like a plan. Let's host the Dutch Invitational Cup Knockout! 8 Dutch players swordfighting it out round robin style. Winner gobbles all.

@momuuu @Goodspeed @Veni_Vidi_Vici_W @Mr_Bramboy @Turkosmanli @blackwidow @afdafa


+ emeu = 8
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
France flontier
Skirmisher
Posts: 116
ESO: Flontier

05 Dec 2018, 22:53

rsy wrote:I wanna see a blackstar vs snowww final so bad. It's never happened here on Esoc tournaments and the one time it did on esobattles or whatever it was called it was a super close exciting series.


They played a bo7 for saturday smackdown, on snoww twitch channel, not super serious but still quite funny games with a crazy fr mirror.
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1348
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

05 Dec 2018, 22:54

flontier wrote:
rsy wrote:I wanna see a blackstar vs snowww final so bad. It's never happened here on Esoc tournaments and the one time it did on esobattles or whatever it was called it was a super close exciting series.


They played a bo7 for saturday smackdown, on snoww twitch channel, not super serious but still quite funny games with a crazy fr mirror.

do u remember who won it?
France flontier
Skirmisher
Posts: 116
ESO: Flontier

05 Dec 2018, 22:57

I think its 3-1 snoww. there is only his pov on his channel.
idk where is the casted game sadly @Interjection
https://www.twitch.tv/ videos/43184354
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 7083
Location: France

06 Dec 2018, 06:05

rsy wrote:
flontier wrote:
rsy wrote:I wanna see a blackstar vs snowww final so bad. It's never happened here on Esoc tournaments and the one time it did on esobattles or whatever it was called it was a super close exciting series.


They played a bo7 for saturday smackdown, on snoww twitch channel, not super serious but still quite funny games with a crazy fr mirror.

do u remember who won it?

bsop was very far from his peak level though.
"Everyone knows that blowing infantry to shreds with heavy cannons is the most satisfying way to win." Boneng

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests