Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
User avatar
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
Posts: 1772
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999

04 Aug 2016, 18:05

Who wanna play it online?
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

09 Aug 2016, 12:27

LONEWOLF123 wrote:yes i understand but now it gives a eror *the file is damaged or unknown* i download but i d k i tried 5 times deleted the mod and re installed but still the same , help me omer

I don't know what's reason behind this problem. May be your download wasn't done correctly. That causes corrupt far files. Or maybe your winrar is outdated and needs updating.
User avatar
Russia Vladislav
Crossbow
Posts: 11
ESO: Vladislaw

16 Aug 2016, 12:49

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:
LONEWOLF123 wrote:well i tryed , can you help me with the installation ?

By saying installation directory I mean the place where you installed Age of Empires III. Generally the common path to installer is:
For CD version: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\
or C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\
For Steam version: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Empires 3\bin\
Sometimes this location may vary on your choice during game installation. You need to select that path for this installer.
If you like manual installation then right click on the setup and open it with win-rar to extract all files. Now you can simply copy the files to the game installation location.

I can make an automatic choice of a way of installation for yours fashion. The program itself will find game. The help is necessary?
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Howdah
Posts: 1811

16 Aug 2016, 15:47

_NiceKING_ wrote:Who wanna play it online?


add me as a friend if im on i will play
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

18 Aug 2016, 06:10

Vladislav wrote:I can make an automatic choice of a way of installation for yours fashion. The program itself will find game. The help is necessary?

I will be glad if you help.
User avatar
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
Posts: 314
ESO: CelticCrusader
Location: Sheep Land

19 Aug 2016, 14:54

Great work. I have tried out sweden, brits and Poland. I like the command centre and the new units so far. Could you add voices for Poland though ?
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9882
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

20 Aug 2016, 15:30

I may volunteer XD
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

03 Sep 2016, 12:42

I am happy to get any help. If you can help pecelot, it will be awesome. Just create the sounds for both male and female in Polish and send it to us. Little variation will do.
Thank you :-)
No Flag watching
Crossbow
Posts: 45

03 Sep 2016, 13:53

@Omkar , you should make a promotional video and show what the mod is all about. For the people that are hesitant to use, it might be what they need to try it.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9882
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

03 Sep 2016, 14:07

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:I am happy to get any help. If you can help pecelot, it will be awesome. Just create the sounds for both male and female in Polish and send it to us. Little variation will do.
Thank you :-)

Well, I don't think I can act as if I had a woman's voice XD I wrote this cause I'm Polish, and it was more of a joke tbh. I mean, I could try, but not sure about the quality either of my voice or mic.
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

04 Sep 2016, 11:56

@watching I would like to make a promotional video. Can you some good video editor? Presently I use Snagit.

@pecelot I know it's tough to make the unit sounds. But it would be great if I can find some game that already have Polish Unit sound which can be easily extracted. Similarly I want some sounds for Indochina. If someone could give some feedback, it is appreciated.
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

04 Sep 2016, 12:09

@pecelot
@iNcog
@zoom
@howlingwolfpaw
@Willebrorlito
@_NiceKING_
@Vladislav
@CelticCrusader
@watching
I want to request all the supporters to please rate the Mod at moddb or heaven games. :blush:
Once again thanks to all of you for your kind support. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9882
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

04 Sep 2016, 13:55

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:@pecelot I know it's tough to make the unit sounds. But it would be great if I can find some game that already have Polish Unit sound which can be easily extracted. Similarly I want some sounds for Indochina. If someone could give some feedback, it is appreciated.

I know NE uses Polish voices, probably from a different game, but only partially, some are just spoken by internet translators, which is pretty awful to my ears :D
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
User avatar
Russia Vladislav
Crossbow
Posts: 11
ESO: Vladislaw

14 Sep 2016, 07:58

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:
Vladislav wrote:I can make an automatic choice of a way of installation for yours fashion. The program itself will find game. The help is necessary?

I will be glad if you help.


To me to make an installer or to explain to you how to make?
User avatar
France iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 9239
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²
Location: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

14 Sep 2016, 11:40

pecelot wrote:
Omkar_Satapathy wrote:@pecelot I know it's tough to make the unit sounds. But it would be great if I can find some game that already have Polish Unit sound which can be easily extracted. Similarly I want some sounds for Indochina. If someone could give some feedback, it is appreciated.

I know NE uses Polish voices, probably from a different game, but only partially, some are just spoken by internet translators, which is pretty awful to my ears :D


I'm still waiting for a universal mod launcher / downloader which allows people to pick up & play any mod they want
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9882
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

14 Sep 2016, 13:21

I think ESO-Assistant is getting the closest in this matter.
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

02 Dec 2016, 04:55

As the topic says ModDB mod of the year contest has started. I suggest every AOE3 fan to visit ModDB http://www.moddb.com/mods?filter=t&kw=& ... game=14938 and help their favourite mods to gather some votes.
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
Posts: 1744
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Location: New Zealand

02 Dec 2016, 04:58

*bump*
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

19 Dec 2016, 15:16

What do you mean?
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher
Posts: 134

05 Feb 2019, 09:53

Aww, I cant get this? It says its deleted. Where else can I get new civs?
thanks
is this the only place, moddb?
Should/can I download these still? Would I get a virus or something?
https://www.moddb.com/mods/struggle-of- ... -indonesia
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher
Posts: 134

05 Feb 2019, 10:28

how do i download these civs
where do i put it
and how do i play it?
can i play tp w them? nyone know
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

11 Feb 2019, 12:18

I have abandoned modding for personal reasons.
Though I have retained the files and kept here:
https://www.moddb.com/members/omkarsatapathy
They don't have any virus, you are free to use my mods in whatever way you like.
I did this because I am unable to stay active regularly and many internet trolls kept attacking.
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher
Posts: 177

14 Jul 2019, 05:07

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:I have abandoned modding for personal reasons.
Though I have retained the files and kept here:
https://www.moddb.com/members/omkarsatapathy
They don't have any virus, you are free to use my mods in whatever way you like.
I did this because I am unable to stay active regularly and many internet trolls kept attacking.



Update file?
I need New Remake file.
or you and Huanglukuzhu do Aoe3 DE? Create Ming dynasty at Aoe3 DE?
India Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon
Posts: 287

14 Jul 2019, 06:08

sudmakmak wrote:Update file?
I need New Remake file.
or you and Huanglukuzhu do Aoe3 DE? Create Ming dynasty at Aoe3 DE?

Last version of the remake file made by me:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h892igy2sbvmj ... d.exe?dl=0

Me and Huanglukuzhu nowadays work on Aoe2 to make some personal mods of ours. Huang was working on his version of Age of Dynasties 2 but he messed up with the code, he has the graphics files for the new units but he never completed it.

We are modders not developers, so we have no influence on the development of AoE3 DE.

Extra: Also here's the latest version of Graphics Mod in case anyone is interested: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9wjxp9fu9aly ... 3.zip?dl=0
I had done some recent updates...
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher
Posts: 177

14 Jul 2019, 14:25

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:
sudmakmak wrote:Update file?
I need New Remake file.
or you and Huanglukuzhu do Aoe3 DE? Create Ming dynasty at Aoe3 DE?

Last version of the remake file made by me:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h892igy2sbvmj ... d.exe?dl=0

Me and Huanglukuzhu nowadays work on Aoe2 to make some personal mods of ours. Huang was working on his version of Age of Dynasties 2 but he messed up with the code, he has the graphics files for the new units but he never completed it.

We are modders not developers, so we have no influence on the development of AoE3 DE.

Extra: Also here's the latest version of Graphics Mod in case anyone is interested: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9wjxp9fu9aly ... 3.zip?dl=0
I had done some recent updates...


Thank you very much. My English is not so good. But I wait New Age of Dynasties 2. I like Ming Dynasty.
I don't aoe1DE or Aoe2DE because it has bad graphics. I worry aoe4 will have tank fighter bommer nuclear. i hate tank fighter ba baba.

Forum Info

Return to “User-created Content”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Panmaster and 0 guests