User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
Posts: 3400
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

10 Feb 2019, 22:12

Result
Attachments
[EP6 SP] Kaiserklein[FR] & Mitoe[CH] vs Conquerer999[FR] & PrinceofKabul[RU] - ESOC Kamchatka.age3yrec
(1.4 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
ESOC Kamchatka
ESOC Kamchatka
[EP6 SP] Kaiserklein[RU] & Mitoe[BR] vs PrinceofKabul[IN] & Conquerer999[DU] - ESOC Cascade Range.age3yrec
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
ESOC Cascade Range
ESOC Cascade Range
[EP6 SP] Kaiserklein[GE] & Mitoe[IN] vs Conquerer999[BR] & PrinceofKabul[AZ] - Deccan.age3yrec
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
Deccan
Deccan
[EP6 SP] Kaiserklein[PT] & Mitoe[JP] vs Conquerer999[PT] & PrinceofKabul[SI] - ESOC Manchuria.age3yrec
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
ESOC Manchuria
ESOC Manchuria
User avatar
Romania Dolan
Jaeger
Posts: 2417
Location: Romania

11 Feb 2019, 04:33

Matchups won.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 7666
Location: France

11 Feb 2019, 08:50

You picked the wrong mate @princeofkabul
"dia abused the explorer really well I'm impressed"
Bran6new
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1706
ESO: Princeofkabul
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

11 Feb 2019, 12:39

yeah, should've picked terkkson
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 931
ESO: Conquerer999

11 Feb 2019, 14:45

[Armag] diarouga wrote:You picked the wrong mate @princeofkabul

I know I played badly, especially in the Deccan game, but still, really?
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
User avatar
France bwinner1
Lancer
Posts: 773
ESO: bwinner

11 Feb 2019, 16:03

[Armag] diarouga wrote:You picked the wrong mate @princeofkabul

Why do you need to be an ass hole here ?
Image
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 6157
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

11 Feb 2019, 16:21

Dick played well.
Anyway I think prince would rather lose with dick than win with diarouga XD so it doesn't even matter
Micro tricks

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
Turkey Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 5041

11 Feb 2019, 17:27

Expected this from diarouga, ggs fellas
VeniVidiVici_W: lol bwinner, i dont need anyone to carry me to win vs you with your noobplay
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8202
Location: USA

11 Feb 2019, 17:34

Would anyone want diarouga as a teammate? It would take a pretty big prize pool for me to team with a complete prick lol.
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 2410
ESO: NxWorries

11 Feb 2019, 18:10

let’s not go here guys. drop it
Image
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
Posts: 7666
Location: France

11 Feb 2019, 19:22

I didn't mean to be mean to dick.
I think you missunderstood me, I didn't even watch the games so I can't tell whether or not dick played bad.

I posted this because prince was meant to team with me but he changed his mind without even telling me.
"dia abused the explorer really well I'm impressed"
Bran6new
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
Posts: 3400
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

11 Feb 2019, 19:36

Dicktator played fine in all of the games. If anything, he was the more consistent of the 2 this time around.
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1706
ESO: Princeofkabul
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

11 Feb 2019, 20:27

[Armag] diarouga wrote:I didn't mean to be mean to dick.
I think you missunderstood me, I didn't even watch the games so I can't tell whether or not dick played bad.

I posted this because prince was meant to team with me but he changed his mind without even telling me.


I told you we can team up because I didn't know if dicktator is available, didn't see him online for long time. Then I thought I had opportunity to switch up teammates so I was thinking between you and tit. Hazza then later on told me the teams were locked already and dickator will play with me.
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1706
ESO: Princeofkabul
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

11 Feb 2019, 20:30

Mitoe wrote:Dicktator played fine in all of the games. If anything, he was the more consistent of the 2 this time around.


He played good, our teamwork was just very much very inferior compared to your so we got smacked. My bad for not taking bigger role in teamleading. Usually @knusch does it for me.
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 6157
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

11 Feb 2019, 20:42

Well to be fair we were calling while playing, idk if you guys were
Micro tricks

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1706
ESO: Princeofkabul
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

11 Feb 2019, 20:47

we were aswell, our communication was mostly dickator smashing his keyboard though.
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02
Posts: 1992

11 Feb 2019, 21:11

Voicechat is so important in 2v2.
Especially in the Cascade game it seemed that neither of the players knew whether to bait the units closer to agra or charge in. The worst outcome is other player falling back and other player charging in. Then, in deccan I felt their combo was totally wrong. Should have been mace-coyo-musk after the first push. India, after all, is known for their anticav and they can not pump many gurkhas after early damage.

Diarouga could try to speculate in his genius mind the reasons why prince decided to swap the partner.
Image
Image
Image
Image
When I win, it's with homo, illegal and wrong strats.
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8202
Location: USA

11 Feb 2019, 21:14

One very useful thing I learned in cs that came to aoe3 with me is how to bait ur teammates and than flame them for having bad stats
User avatar
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 07
Posts: 247
ESO: Warno

11 Feb 2019, 21:21

Vive le Québec libre!
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6731
ESO: KTRAlN
Location: Midwest best west

11 Feb 2019, 22:49

I like québécois independence memes as much as the next guy which is why I'm disappointed Mitoe is from a lesser territory. It works, though.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song
Austria knusch
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 289

11 Feb 2019, 22:57

princeofkabul wrote:
Mitoe wrote:Dicktator played fine in all of the games. If anything, he was the more consistent of the 2 this time around.


He played good, our teamwork was just very much very inferior compared to your so we got smacked. My bad for not taking bigger role in teamleading. Usually @knusch does it for me.


it takes a strong man to lead. or as we say in german....well nvm :P
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4752
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

11 Feb 2019, 23:00

gibson wrote:Would anyone want diarouga as a teammate? It would take a pretty big prize pool for me to team with a complete prick lol.

Definitely. I'll sit in base all day and send him resources and take my cut of the prize pool. Ethics are irrelevant when there's money involved.
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02
Posts: 1992

12 Feb 2019, 14:10

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
gibson wrote:Would anyone want diarouga as a teammate? It would take a pretty big prize pool for me to team with a complete prick lol.

Definitely. I'll sit in base all day and send him resources and take my cut of the prize pool. Ethics are irrelevant when there's money involved.

Actually feeding AOE economics is quite an interesting topic. Is colonial+industrial more beneficial combo than fortress+fortress. Though, the feed tax is quite huge but I could imagine that feeding ottomans early is beneficial. Full-time feeding is probably bad. I don't see ethics dilemma though.
Image
Image
Image
Image
When I win, it's with homo, illegal and wrong strats.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1444
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

12 Feb 2019, 15:00

afterall its mitoe and kaiser. is there a shame in losing vs them?
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4752
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

12 Feb 2019, 16:41

somppukunkku wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
gibson wrote:Would anyone want diarouga as a teammate? It would take a pretty big prize pool for me to team with a complete prick lol.

Definitely. I'll sit in base all day and send him resources and take my cut of the prize pool. Ethics are irrelevant when there's money involved.

Actually feeding AOE economics is quite an interesting topic. Is colonial+industrial more beneficial combo than fortress+fortress. Though, the feed tax is quite huge but I could imagine that feeding ottomans early is beneficial. Full-time feeding is probably bad. I don't see ethics dilemma though.

It's definitely not an optimal strategy in most cases. I've seen Ottoman revolt work if the Ottoman is fed properly. As you said, the feed tax is too big to be a legitimate non-gimmicky strategy. In aoe2, the feed tax is much lower (or maybe doesn't even exist?) and we see some strategies in high-level team games which involve feeding quite often.

Forum Info

Return to “Round of 8”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests