Here to report cheater

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Re: Here to report cheater

Post by edeholland »

From what I understand, Soldier right-clicked Garja's base at the start of the game to start attacking the hero and lowering the hp. After 3 minutes Soldier finds Garja's hero again and kills it. Garja took a nootka warrior treasure to prevent this scenario, but I don't know what happened to that lad. Taking the treasure probably cost him more hp on his hero.

EDIT: There was something about abusing the Sioux hero strength on imbalanced native treasures, so I assume Soldier took a native warrior from a treasure and attacked Garja's hero with that unit.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

How dares he!?!?!?!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

No he right clicked to my base with the clear intent to bust me getting a treasure and he did so even avoiding the native scout placed there right in case. This means he intentionally took a weird route and he clearly went into the game with that intent.
You make a big deal out of a blatant drop trick where I even say 'bye' to him and cant understand that what he did is twice as worse sportmanship. How low can I stoop said someone. How low csn he stoop to win a game? There are 200 treasures on that map and he has to gamble on my side of the map. What if he came 5 seconds later and I took the nootka? He loses hp and then he reveals the WC position and I can track his path probably busting him on his future treasures (unless he finds one on the opposite part of the map).
It wasnt even a good move, it was just a move to annoy me, nasty and unecessary.
Image Image Image
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

LMAO
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Let's assume you're right @Garja and right clicking the enemy base with Sioux is a bad move.

Bad moves sometimes pay off. That's the way of the game. It is part of any game where luck is a factor, which is most games. Again, assuming it is a bad move, I understand your impulse of treating the win as illegitimate because it was gained by a bad move paying off due to luck. But it is legitimate because shit happens, and if you can't take it then you should probably stick to perfect information games where luck is not a factor.

I recommend Go.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

I'm playing poker atm, thank you for the lesson on luck and perfect infortmation.
The point here is not much that he did a questionable strategic decision, it is that he did on purpose vs me, mostly to annoy me, after changing the civ pick to Sioux.
Image Image Image
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

That's quite an assumption. And let's assume you're right again, that means it was actually a great move because knowing your tendency to tilt he figured it could win him the game in 3 minutes. Which it did.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Yes, except there is no money or anything at stakes and we are not playing here to win 3 minutes games with the help of quite some luck (in the end without nootka treasure there, I wouldnt lose both explorer and native). He probably also knows that I usually Sioux mirror just to prevent this shit, but this time I conceded just to not have a boring game for once. Instead he dives right into the laming.
You are simply not doing that to me.
Image Image Image
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Garja wrote:Yes, except there is no money or anything at stakes and he probably knows that I usually Sioux mirror just to prevent this shit, but this time I conceded just to not have a boring game for once. Instead he dives right into the laming.
You are simply not doing that to me.
If there was nothing at stake why didn't you just resign? By dropping, you proved that you actually did think there was something at stake: rating.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

No. Pride. I'm simply not giving him a normal win because he didn't deserve it. It was a low blow and I did the right thing.
Image Image Image
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

can't remember the last time i came to check a thread as often as this one.
this is what i call good shit
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

As I've brought up many times in the past, cheating is rampant among these top players. It's like the tour de France only switch out the bicycles with office chairs and the cyclists with people whose skin gets burned by the light every time they open the refrigerator.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

i want garja vs soldier open the new world champions 2019 popopopopo popopopopopo popopopopo (seven nation army soundtrack)
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr