Total votes: 40

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Re: best way for win a game in all cases

Post by jgals »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
jgals wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:As brit you don't really want to make lb against musk. The issue with the double rax is that it's low eco, and you'll fall behind after your push fails in brit mirror. As Spain and China you can just ff by the way, you don't want to make bows lol.

you sure spain can FF against a brit musk rush? I have doubts. As for china, I have no idea. I am a man who values strength, honor courage and prowess on the field. Leading the pathetic fodder armies of russia and china has never appealed to me.

I am sure Spain can ff vs a brit musk rush, and I am also sure that Spain has to ff against a brit musk rush lol.

well if diarouga says so I believe it. Okay, so maybe it is spains best option.Who plays spain? But it seems true. Question is with both players being equal, does spain usually win? Or is it jus the best chance spain has
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

Otto jan rush?
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

jgals wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I am sure Spain can ff vs a brit musk rush, and I am also sure that Spain has to ff against a brit musk rush lol.

well if diarouga says so I believe it. Okay, so maybe it is spains best option.Who plays spain? But it seems true. Question is with both players being equal, does spain usually win? Or is it jus the best chance spain has

Hazza plays Spain very often. I don't play them often anymore but I'm decent with the civ.
I'd say that spain vs brit is slightly brit favoured, so with both players being equal, brit would probably win, but it's closer than what people think.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Agreed its not a bad MU for spain, early falcs with lots of anticav is still hard for brit and aging to 3rd is way too slow. Ive never lost the MU on general52 and only twice vs erik on hazza.
COME CHALLENGE ME
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Not even a gren rush (with siege upgrade) works vs a Spain ff.
[Sith] - Baphomet
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

9/10
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
jgals wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Hazza plays Spain very often. I don't play them often anymore but I'm decent with the civ.
I'd say that spain vs brit is slightly brit favoured, so with both players being equal, brit would probably win, but it's closer than what people think.

what about on RE for those of us who still like to find games in 5 minutes.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

jgals wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

To be honestly it's about the same. The only differences are that you have 4 lancers instead of 5, and 8 rods instead of 9, but on the other hand, low hunt maps make your timing scarier.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
jgals wrote:
Show hidden quotes

To be honestly it's about the same. The only differences are that you have 4 lancers instead of 5, and 8 rods instead of 9, but on the other hand, low hunt maps make your timing scarier.

hmm thanks for the input. I think 4 vs 5 lancers is a pretty big deal...but i know I've been scared by spanish timings as various civ so yea. The low hunts might balance out the loss of a lancer. any stat changes to lancers on EP?