Mitoe vs Hazza54321

Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Mitoe vs Hazza54321

Post by Mitoe »

[spoiler=Result]3-2 for Mitoe

Apparently we didn't rec the 2nd game (Baja), so here's an ego rec of the worst game ever played between me and Kaiserklein.[/spoiler]
Attachments
[EP6 SP] Mitoe[DU] vs Kaiserklein[RU] - ESOC Arkansas.age3yrec
(885.05 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
ESOC Arkansas
ESOC Arkansas
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.0
Length: 47 minutes
[EP6 SP] Mitoe[SI] vs Hazza[FR] - ESOC Kamchatka.age3yrec
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 101 times
ESOC Kamchatka
ESOC Kamchatka
Length: 17 minutes
[EP6 SP] Hazza[RU] vs Mitoe[BR] - Deccan.age3yrec
(971.05 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Deccan
Deccan
Length: 16 minutes
[EP6 SP] Hazza[AZ] vs Mitoe[IN] - ESOC Thar Desert.age3yrec
(966.91 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
ESOC Thar Desert
ESOC Thar Desert
Length: 16 minutes
[EP6 SP] Hazza[SP] vs Mitoe[GE] - ESOC High Plains.age3yrec
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 118 times
ESOC High Plains
ESOC High Plains
Length: 20 minutes
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Mitoe vs Hazza54321

Post by Kaiserklein »

Do not watch that recorded game unless you want to get worse at the game
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Cometk wrote:@deleted_user4

hm?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Mitoe wrote:Apparently we didn't rec the 2nd game (Baja), so here's an ego rec of the worst game ever played between me and Kaiserklein.

Kaiserklein wrote:Do not watch that recorded game unless you want to get worse at the game

@deleted_user4
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Cometk wrote:
Mitoe wrote:Apparently we didn't rec the 2nd game (Baja), so here's an ego rec of the worst game ever played between me and Kaiserklein.

Kaiserklein wrote:Do not watch that recorded game unless you want to get worse at the game

@deleted_user4

Oh, thank you.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

it's alright i guess. Mitoe is best player from NA so i am fan of him and hazza was tough choice.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

congrats to Mitoe, and sorry for you Hazza, it was a close game
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

@Hazza54321 may you want a lesson about wall water and yumi ? i think i can help you
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lesson 1: get bastion
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Comeback of the century!!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

@Garja 1 side can always get middle pass on baja. the other side can sometimes get it (india and japan can also always get it) Baja is just a crap map since you changed it recently. Tres locations have changed a bit, resulting in some bugged tres (1 bear 95w on edge of map, had it 3x already) hunts are frequently fucked as well.
United States of America iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

Post by iCourt »

Nice job Alaron. Watched the stream yesterday from my office. Just happened to be checking what's going on.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yea, the hunts really suck currently.
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

Just watched, too bad these high level matchups aren't BO7 but I can't complain too much about good AOE3 content.
Nice job Mitoe!
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

@deleted_user @Diarouga stop crying

Baja California:
left spawn can never get mid TP first passage, right spawn can get it about 60% of times. This is assuming most optimal explorer micro and Otto civ. India Japan can get it from both sides (gl making use of it and defending it). Mid spawn is worth 25 seconds on first shipment for right spawn, 35 or so for left spawn. If you lose the passage (NB: you get it literally by 1 second) then it's 1min+ wait till the next one.
Hunts are identical. In fact now hunts are closer (distance has been downscaled to adjust to map size). Mines are also closer but there is a good chance to get one exposed in front (intended as it's 3 a mine setup). Goats hunt were supposed to be 6, now they sometimes are only 5 because of space. It's ok.
Dunno about treasures. I never saw that and it makes no sense for it to happen, has "avoidedge" constraint is the same. Nothing has been changed in that regard. Treasure location is indeed partially different just because of map resizing and treasures moving to other places where they find room to spawn.
First hunt might get bugged occasionally just because of closer starting stuff and probably slightly undersized avoid overlap constraint.

I tried increasing size of the map size (in between old and new) to see if it helps with the first passage. It doesn't really. Travois reach mid TP at 47 seconds in both cases, so it's again about luck to get it or not.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:@deleted_user @Diarouga stop crying

Baja California:
left spawn can never get mid TP first passage, right spawn can get it about 60% of times. This is assuming most optimal explorer micro and Otto civ. India Japan can get it from both sides (gl making use of it and defending it). Mid spawn is worth 25 seconds on first shipment for right spawn, 35 or so for left spawn. If you lose the passage (NB: you get it literally by 1 second) then it's 1min+ wait till the next one.
Hunts are identical. In fact now hunts are closer (distance has been downscaled to adjust to map size). Mines are also closer but there is a good chance to get one exposed in front (intended as it's 3 a mine setup). Goats hunt were supposed to be 6, now they sometimes are only 5 because of space. It's ok.
Dunno about treasures. I never saw that and it makes no sense for it to happen, has "avoidedge" constraint is the same. Nothing has been changed in that regard. Treasure location is indeed partially different just because of map resizing and treasures moving to other places where they find room to spawn.
First hunt might get bugged occasionally just because of closer starting stuff and probably slightly undersized avoid overlap constraint.

I tried increasing size of the map size (in between old and new) to see if it helps with the first passage. It doesn't really. Travois reach mid TP at 47 seconds in both cases, so it's again about luck to get it or not.

you are so dumb honestly. right spawn can get it always. left spawn can get it maybe 33-50% of the time. I havent tested thoroughly but I know that when I was trying it with mitoe, we tried it like 4-5 times, and I got it half of the time. In the fuckign stream you were watching, mitoe even got the pass, and you say left can never get it. your head is so far up your ass... its a fucking miracle you can still see what you're typing.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

i prefered the previous baja agreed was a fine map, its supposed to be large by design
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

umeu wrote:you are so dumb honestly. right spawn can get it always. left spawn can get it maybe 33-50% of the time. I havent tested thoroughly but I know that when I was trying it with mitoe, we tried it like 4-5 times, and I got it half of the time. In the fuckign stream you were watching, mitoe even got the pass, and you say left can never get it. your head is so far up your ass... its a fucking miracle you can still see what you're typing.

You're dumb honestly. Idk if it changes anything with 4actual players lag but in 1v1 tests I did (40) left can't get it, or if it can I'm yet to get it, which means it's -10% chance. Right spawn also doesn't get it every time. Mitoe got lucky there.

In any case, old Baja is not happening.
Hazza54321 wrote:i prefered the previous baja agreed was a fine map, its supposed to be large by design

It is not supposed to be large. And it wasn't balanced that it was large.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:
umeu wrote:you are so dumb honestly. right spawn can get it always. left spawn can get it maybe 33-50% of the time. I havent tested thoroughly but I know that when I was trying it with mitoe, we tried it like 4-5 times, and I got it half of the time. In the fuckign stream you were watching, mitoe even got the pass, and you say left can never get it. your head is so far up your ass... its a fucking miracle you can still see what you're typing.

You're dumb honestly. Idk if it changes anything with 4actual players lag but in 1v1 tests I did (40) left can't get it, or if it can I'm yet to get it, which means it's -10% chance. Right spawn also doesn't get it every time. Mitoe got lucky there.

In any case, old Baja is not happening.
Hazza54321 wrote:i prefered the previous baja agreed was a fine map, its supposed to be large by design

It is not supposed to be large. And it wasn't balanced that it was large.

k ur not dumb. but insane. the whole stream sees it happening that mitoe got it on left spawn, and you just come in chat and in here saying it can NEVER happen... lol
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Blame the lag haha.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

just tried it 7x in a row. then i got bored. 3x right. 4x left. guess how many times i got pass? like hmm... every. fucking. time...

[spoiler=spoiler]
[EP6 SP] Donald_Trump33[AZ] vs Frederick the Great[GE] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
[EP6 SP] Donald_Trump33[AZ] vs Frederick the Great[GE] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
[EP6 SP] Donald_Trump33[AZ] vs Ivan the Terrible[RU] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
[EP6 SP] Donald_Trump33[AZ] vs Maurice of Nassau[DU] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
[EP6 SP] Donald_Trump33[AZ] vs Ivan the Terrible[RU] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
[EP6 SP] Donald_Trump33[AZ] vs Maurice of Nassau[DU] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
[/spoiler]
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Umeu getting smashed by the ai
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

I also just tried it now. Seems very consistent. Got it 8/8 times on right, 4/5 on left, and I missed because it spawned as far to the right as possible. On the left it's definitely a small risk, on the right it's certainty.

I have also never missed it in actual games, regardless of which side I've spawned on; which was at least 5 more games.

I tested all of this in obs mode with 1 spectator. Maybe that changes something somehow? I'm not really willing to test it without right now, but I doubt it changes anything.