User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2182
ESO: lemmings121

16 Jun 2019, 20:56

Sign here the petition to cancel all future esoc and escape events and replace them all with more look vs kickass series
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 9035
Location: USA

16 Jun 2019, 21:33

Who won
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2182
ESO: lemmings121

16 Jun 2019, 23:08

who's next?
User avatar
India gh0st
Lancer
Posts: 885
ESO: gh0st007
Location: India

16 Jun 2019, 23:10

lemmings121 wrote:who's next?

@lemmings121 vs @macacoalbino
let the Brasil legacy continue
User avatar
Brazil Majora_
Musketeer
Posts: 65
ESO: Majora_

17 Jun 2019, 00:07

gh0st wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:who's next?

@lemmings121 vs @macacoalbino
let the Brasil legacy continue

totally wrong, it should be @marcos kratos vs @t3rror1sta
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10001
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

17 Jun 2019, 11:52

lmao cricket
Ars longa, vita brevis :unsure:
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Lancer
Posts: 911
ESO: TheJASS
Location: Massachusetts ,Boston

17 Jun 2019, 12:41

So many brazilian gods.....marcos_kratos should be best player atm?
User avatar
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
Posts: 519
ESO: Kickass
Location: Ceará - Brasil

17 Jun 2019, 12:52

None of this, this smackdown proved nothing, everyone knows that the best did not win. German and Dutch are useless for min. See the games with my true civs and compare micro and macro. In the future we will have a rematch to know the verdict.
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2254
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

17 Jun 2019, 13:07

<?333
Image
Image
User avatar
Brazil look
Lancer
Posts: 570
ESO: LoOk_tOm
Location: Brasil, UK

17 Jun 2019, 13:34

Kickass_OP wrote:None of this, this smackdown proved nothing, everyone knows that the best did not win. German and Dutch are useless for min. See the games with my true civs and compare micro and macro. In the future we will have a rematch to know the verdict.

With otto and aztec was easy aswell for me.. I not use my India too.. So that your vision is flawed.. the first game i really win, because my wife broken my mouse, changed at this moment..

I'm still superior to you .. but I can give you the chance to lose again in the future.. take some months to train
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
User avatar
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
Posts: 519
ESO: Kickass
Location: Ceará - Brasil

17 Jun 2019, 13:41

look wrote:
Kickass_OP wrote:None of this, this smackdown proved nothing, everyone knows that the best did not win. German and Dutch are useless for min. See the games with my true civs and compare micro and macro. In the future we will have a rematch to know the verdict.

With otto and aztec was easy aswell for me.. I not use my India too.. So that your vision is flawed.. the first game i really win, because my wife broken my mouse, changed at this moment..

I'm still superior to you .. but I can give you the chance to lose again in the future.. take some months to train

Okay, my boy. I just do not understand how you think I would win some game in life with French. She's my best civ lol. But okay, everyone has their point of view.
User avatar
Brazil look
Lancer
Posts: 570
ESO: LoOk_tOm
Location: Brasil, UK

17 Jun 2019, 13:46

We can play some frensh mirrors today if you want
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
User avatar
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
Posts: 519
ESO: Kickass
Location: Ceará - Brasil

17 Jun 2019, 14:17

We'll play in the next samckdown. Now I need to resume my personal life, I will be unavailable for the game for a while.
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 5560
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

17 Jun 2019, 14:48

Kickass_OP wrote:We'll play in the next samckdown. Now I need to resume my personal life, I will be unavailable for the game for a while.

A true professional
Brazil Youssef
Crossbow
Posts: 42
ESO: Youssef2709

17 Jun 2019, 15:07

Challenger_Marco wrote:So many brazilian gods.....marcos_kratos should be best player atm?


marcos_kratos aka Potiatu aka yawanawa aka el_sheriff
User avatar
Brazil look
Lancer
Posts: 570
ESO: LoOk_tOm
Location: Brasil, UK

17 Jun 2019, 16:05

Kickass_OP wrote:We'll play in the next samckdown. Now I need to resume my personal life, I will be unavailable for the game for a while.

yes, I play the game in only especial days aswell.. this is not a problem..
but u will need to continue play to improve your game, if u want to win me in rematch.
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
User avatar
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
Posts: 1082
ESO: Chumbo_Grosso_

17 Jun 2019, 17:42

gh0st wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:who's next?

@lemmings121 vs @macacoalbino
let the Brasil legacy continue

Would be fun, but I would lose my practice partner :hmm:
Image
No hacks just (lack of) skillz

twitch.tv/chumbo_grosso_
User avatar
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
Posts: 1082
ESO: Chumbo_Grosso_

17 Jun 2019, 17:44

Challenger_Marco wrote:So many brazilian gods.....marcos_kratos should be best player atm?

Most likely the best atm but also the biggest dodger
Image
No hacks just (lack of) skillz

twitch.tv/chumbo_grosso_
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2182
ESO: lemmings121

17 Jun 2019, 18:40

macacoalbino wrote:
gh0st wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:who's next?

@lemmings121 vs @macacoalbino
let the Brasil legacy continue

Would be fun, but I would lose my practice partner :hmm:


come at me bro

spoiler
Brazil marcos kratos
Crossbow
Posts: 24

17 Jun 2019, 21:23

lol ,just because I use pulltrick? :P
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Lancer
Posts: 911
ESO: TheJASS
Location: Massachusetts ,Boston

18 Jun 2019, 09:47

marcos kratos wrote:lol ,just because I use pulltrick? :P

yeah ,pull tricking requires high skill set ur top brazilian player (legend).
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10001
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

18 Jun 2019, 20:42

the next smackdown should be @Mameluke vs @breeze
Ars longa, vita brevis :unsure:
User avatar
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
Posts: 471
ESO: Mameluké
Location: Gym

18 Jun 2019, 20:54

pecelot wrote:the next smackdown should be @Mameluke vs @breeze

no thanks, dont wanna get stomped while 100 people are watching.
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PoshMafia and 1 guest