Introduce yourself! :flowers:
Australia Peachrocks
Skirmisher
Posts: 156
ESO: Peachrocks

11 Jul 2019, 15:28

Hey all,

Dunno if anyone remembers me but around 9-10 years ago I was infamous for my minor native use and did a mediocre guide for it. May redo at some point. Also worked on the AS fanpatch, not sure how people feel about that but there you go.

Really rusty when it comes to playing against people but I've been watching the streams and youtube videos and game/patch looks good. So there we are. Could use a hand to getting back up to speed or whatever. Can't do silly nonsense that breaks the rules until I know what the rules actually are :D.
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2175
ESO: lemmings121

11 Jul 2019, 16:40

User avatar
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta
Posts: 467

11 Jul 2019, 17:18

Sup Peachy
Australia Peachrocks
Skirmisher
Posts: 156
ESO: Peachrocks

11 Jul 2019, 18:59

Well, that makes me obsolete now doesn't it :D. On the other hand I more or less compared them to similar units too which I found useful as to just how much I was cherry tapping... I mean... err how actually useful each native was. Oh that's there too... terrific. Though of course its probably more accurate to compare the bow units to Cetan Bows or Longbows because Crossbows don't have set up times but I think I used Crossbows as a reference point at the time. Oh well! Might do another write up for my own amusement when I've figured out how to work this thing again.

Hey Zuta. Why am I not surprised :).
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8021
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

12 Jul 2019, 10:49

Peachrocks wrote:Hey all,

Dunno if anyone remembers me but around 9-10 years ago I was infamous for my minor native use and did a mediocre guide for it. May redo at some point. Also worked on the AS fanpatch, not sure how people feel about that but there you go.

Really rusty when it comes to playing against people but I've been watching the streams and youtube videos and game/patch looks good. So there we are. Could use a hand to getting back up to speed or whatever. Can't do silly nonsense that breaks the rules until I know what the rules actually are :D.

Trading post good. Semi ff good. Skirm goon good. 1k wood good. Musk bad? Maybe musk good with urumi and mam and falc. Spice trade bad. 300w bad. All in rush bad. Win good. Lose bad.

And the exceptions outweighing.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
Australia Peachrocks
Skirmisher
Posts: 156
ESO: Peachrocks

12 Jul 2019, 14:02

So minor natives require trade posts that means they are good right? :D.

In any case you had a Buddy Program. I'm interested :).
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8904
Location: USA

12 Jul 2019, 17:53

Peachrocks wrote:So minor natives require trade posts that means they are good right? :D.

In any case you had a Buddy Program. I'm interested :).


Hey Peachrocks and welcome to ESOC.

We have a new Buddy Program. New members are designated a buddy who help them with ESOC, and of course, to improve as a player.

Your buddy is @somppukunkku aka Mr. Somali himself aka Fat Toni aka 私はマスケット銃でクラインを倒すのが好き(I like to beat kaiser with sepoys, for those not familiar with japanese).
His ESO name is the same. Don't hesitate to contact him!

-Esoc Team
User avatar
France kami_ryu
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1984
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

12 Jul 2019, 18:11

Peachrocks wrote:Hey all,

Dunno if anyone remembers me but around 9-10 years ago I was infamous for my minor native use and did a mediocre guide for it. May redo at some point. Also worked on the AS fanpatch, not sure how people feel about that but there you go.

Really rusty when it comes to playing against people but I've been watching the streams and youtube videos and game/patch looks good. So there we are. Could use a hand to getting back up to speed or whatever. Can't do silly nonsense that breaks the rules until I know what the rules actually are :D.

omg it is you
Hold me close when it's over
Life goes slow loving sober
Australia Peachrocks
Skirmisher
Posts: 156
ESO: Peachrocks

12 Jul 2019, 23:28

kami_ryu wrote:
Peachrocks wrote:Hey all,

Dunno if anyone remembers me but around 9-10 years ago I was infamous for my minor native use and did a mediocre guide for it. May redo at some point. Also worked on the AS fanpatch, not sure how people feel about that but there you go.

Really rusty when it comes to playing against people but I've been watching the streams and youtube videos and game/patch looks good. So there we are. Could use a hand to getting back up to speed or whatever. Can't do silly nonsense that breaks the rules until I know what the rules actually are :D.

omg it is you


Annnnd my memory fails me. Who are you? :oops:
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3974
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

13 Jul 2019, 01:45

Peachrocks wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:
Peachrocks wrote:Hey all,

Dunno if anyone remembers me but around 9-10 years ago I was infamous for my minor native use and did a mediocre guide for it. May redo at some point. Also worked on the AS fanpatch, not sure how people feel about that but there you go.

Really rusty when it comes to playing against people but I've been watching the streams and youtube videos and game/patch looks good. So there we are. Could use a hand to getting back up to speed or whatever. Can't do silly nonsense that breaks the rules until I know what the rules actually are :D.

omg it is you


Annnnd my memory fails me. Who are you? :oops:
He's @iNcog
Image
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1708
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

13 Jul 2019, 07:29

OMG PEACHY!!! Its you oh my god!!! Damn hi man, I don't know who you are oh my man its so good to see you!
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 5390
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

13 Jul 2019, 08:09

gibson wrote:
Peachrocks wrote:So minor natives require trade posts that means they are good right? :D.

In any case you had a Buddy Program. I'm interested :).


Hey Peachrocks and welcome to ESOC.

We have a new Buddy Program. New members are designated a buddy who help them with ESOC, and of course, to improve as a player.

Your buddy is @somppukunkku aka Mr. Somali himself aka Fat Toni aka 私はマスケット銃でクラインを倒すのが好き(I like to beat kaiser with sepoys, for those not familiar with japanese).
His ESO name is the same. Don't hesitate to contact him!

-Esoc Team
I am an esoc team member and I can confirm this message. Do not hesitate to contact your Buddy as many times as you desire!
Australia Peachrocks
Skirmisher
Posts: 156
ESO: Peachrocks

13 Jul 2019, 14:47

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
gibson wrote:
Peachrocks wrote:So minor natives require trade posts that means they are good right? :D.

In any case you had a Buddy Program. I'm interested :).


Hey Peachrocks and welcome to ESOC.

We have a new Buddy Program. New members are designated a buddy who help them with ESOC, and of course, to improve as a player.

Your buddy is @somppukunkku aka Mr. Somali himself aka Fat Toni aka 私はマスケット銃でクラインを倒すのが好き(I like to beat kaiser with sepoys, for those not familiar with japanese).
His ESO name is the same. Don't hesitate to contact him!

-Esoc Team
I am an esoc team member and I can confirm this message. Do not hesitate to contact your Buddy as many times as you desire!


The jig is up. Kinda wish you out this message before because it’d have made it obvious. Even to one as oblivious and slow as myself :P.

Forum Info

Return to “Welcome board”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest