This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Isle of Man Riotcoke
Lancer
ESO: Riotcoke

05 Jul 2019, 09:58

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
edeholland wrote:
Vickyxxx5528 wrote:I really think some of you guys need to get a life :) I feel sorry for ESOC having to deal with little kiddies.
Don't feel sorry, it's worth it.

I hope so, peoples behavior puts me off AoE massively, its why I quit. Its like they arent even thankful ESOC exists. Just a suggestion @edeholland maybe make a donation page not so some top player gets a better cash prize, to people like Eaglemut, Interjection. I don't really follow ESOC i cant name them but to whose who actually devote their time to make it. Im sure there will be alot more people interested in giving to whose who actually deserve it. :love:

When you have a community that has had the top players be consistent over a long period of time you tend to get grudges etc. If anything it makes games more interesting to watch as a viewer.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

05 Jul 2019, 10:08

Dolan wrote:Lol, so much ESOC corruption was exposed in this thread. And ppl still say Romania is corrupt. ESOC really takes the cake, eh.

It's not that bad really. And I'm not just saying that because I'm the corruption kingpin within ESOC.

I think it's clear that diarouga is omitting important pieces of information and twisting the stories altogether. For example, it's true that Garja banned diarouga in a fit of rage, but this ban was to be reversed ASAP until diarouga started spreading cheats and doing other nefarious stuff mere hours after the ban.

If you have any questions or wish to have more transparency, feel free to ask. Overall, I would say the ESOC structure is working pretty well for a volunteer organisation. Diarouga and Garja will get to battle it out in an upcoming event. Get your flags and vuvuzelas out!
United States of America Vickyxxx5528
Skirmisher
ESO: Kikk

05 Jul 2019, 10:15

Riotcoke wrote:
Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I hope so, peoples behavior puts me off AoE massively, its why I quit. Its like they arent even thankful ESOC exists. Just a suggestion @edeholland maybe make a donation page not so some top player gets a better cash prize, to people like Eaglemut, Interjection. I don't really follow ESOC i cant name them but to whose who actually devote their time to make it. Im sure there will be alot more people interested in giving to whose who actually deserve it. :love:

When you have a community that has had the top players be consistent over a long period of time you tend to get grudges etc. If anything it makes games more interesting to watch as a viewer.

Not for me, sorry
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Cos when I win with another civ, it’s not the same!
When the TC’s down, vills runin-round,
It will make you so mad to change game!”
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

05 Jul 2019, 22:57

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Not for me, sorry

Indeed
And
Realit > esoc/aoe3
Romania Dolan
Jaeger

05 Jul 2019, 23:45

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Dolan wrote:Lol, so much ESOC corruption was exposed in this thread. And ppl still say Romania is corrupt. ESOC really takes the cake, eh.

It's not that bad really. And I'm not just saying that because I'm the corruption kingpin within ESOC.

I think it's clear that diarouga is omitting important pieces of information and twisting the stories altogether. For example, it's true that Garja banned diarouga in a fit of rage, but this ban was to be reversed ASAP until diarouga started spreading cheats and doing other nefarious stuff mere hours after the ban.

If you have any questions or wish to have more transparency, feel free to ask. Overall, I would say the ESOC structure is working pretty well for a volunteer organisation. Diarouga and Garja will get to battle it out in an upcoming event. Get your flags and vuvuzelas out!

'Twas but in jest.
"That is why I am always on about peace, you see. It is the most violent people who go for love and peace."
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

05 Jul 2019, 23:59

QueenOfdestiny wrote:
Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Not for me, sorry

Indeed
And
Realit > esoc/aoe3

good call, please follow
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
ESO: KTRAlN

06 Jul 2019, 00:03

Mr_Bramboy wrote:

I own an actual vuvuzela from South Africa.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

06 Jul 2019, 01:10

Tshabalala
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

06 Jul 2019, 01:13

SirCallen wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:

I own an actual vuvuzela from South Africa.

Then you should know in what types of events they're used ;)
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

06 Jul 2019, 08:11

so, like, all the time
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
Greece BrookG
ESOC Media Team
ESO: BrookG

11 Jul 2019, 20:27

This is mitoe and he likes his axe. He is living in the woods of Canada and likes Chinese people

by scarmigli
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
No Flag Imperial Noob
Lancer

11 Jul 2019, 21:26

pecelot wrote:
QueenOfdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Indeed
And
Realit > esoc/aoe3

good call, please follow

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”