User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1708
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

09 Jul 2019, 08:41

@Goodspeed I want to get in on betting, I wasn't aware this was happening earlier, any chance for me to get in now?
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1708
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

09 Jul 2019, 09:03

Thanks!
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
France Charlesh
Musketeer
Posts: 57
ESO: Charlesh

09 Jul 2019, 19:52

charlesh is really OP
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 7768

11 Jul 2019, 09:02

User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 7768

11 Jul 2019, 09:09

@Charlesh @jsimons1289 @bwinner
You guys have bet more points than you have. This may be because I made a mistake which inflated your balance temporarily. It's restored now, please make sure your balance isn't negative or your bets won't be counted.
User avatar
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1113
ESO: bwinner

11 Jul 2019, 09:26

Goodspeed wrote:@Charlesh @jsimons1289 @bwinner
You guys have bet more points than you have. This may be because I made a mistake which inflated your balance temporarily. It's restored now, please make sure your balance isn't negative or your bets won't be counted.

I though it was ok since I have bets on all 4 matchs ? I isn't it ok if I have enought points for each specific match in the beginning of it ? Because I don't intend to win 0 point on all 3 first match which means I will still have probably enought for the last one as well
Image
User avatar
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Dragoon
Posts: 234
ESO: Danielek
Location: UK

11 Jul 2019, 10:27

Are the matches all at the same time, or which one is first???
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1862
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Best County in the UK

11 Jul 2019, 10:31

TheNameDaniel wrote:Are the matches all at the same time, or which one is first???

Hazza Erik
You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?"
User avatar
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Dragoon
Posts: 234
ESO: Danielek
Location: UK

11 Jul 2019, 10:33

Riotcoke wrote:
TheNameDaniel wrote:Are the matches all at the same time, or which one is first???

Hazza Erik

ty <3
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1862
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Best County in the UK

11 Jul 2019, 10:39

TheNameDaniel wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
TheNameDaniel wrote:Are the matches all at the same time, or which one is first???

Hazza Erik

ty <3

I was wrong that's 2nd rapha tabben 1st
You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?"
User avatar
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Dragoon
Posts: 234
ESO: Danielek
Location: UK

11 Jul 2019, 10:46

Riotcoke wrote:
TheNameDaniel wrote:
Show hidden quotes

ty <3

I was wrong that's 2nd rapha tabben 1st

I've been given false info, FAKe NeWS
User avatar
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Dragoon
Posts: 234
ESO: Danielek
Location: UK

11 Jul 2019, 10:48

also @Goodspeed why have people already been paid out for the tabben vs rapha game??
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 7768

11 Jul 2019, 11:06

bwinner1 wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:@Charlesh @jsimons1289 @bwinner
You guys have bet more points than you have. This may be because I made a mistake which inflated your balance temporarily. It's restored now, please make sure your balance isn't negative or your bets won't be counted.

I though it was ok since I have bets on all 4 matchs ? I isn't it ok if I have enought points for each specific match in the beginning of it ? Because I don't intend to win 0 point on all 3 first match which means I will still have probably enought for the last one as well
Sure that is ok, as long as you don't bet more points than you have on any individual match.
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 7768

11 Jul 2019, 11:07

TheNameDaniel wrote:also @Goodspeed why have people already been paid out for the tabben vs rapha game??
That was a mistake, it was undone
User avatar
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 3036
ESO: Snuden
Location: x666 HQ

11 Jul 2019, 11:12

My bets are placed... Let the games begin!
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
South Africa RSA_Enable
Crossbow
Posts: 8
ESO: RSA_Enable

11 Jul 2019, 11:44

Does the first game start at 13:00 UK Time?
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 2583

11 Jul 2019, 11:46

13 gmt
Greenwich Mean Time

Greenwich (/ˈɡrɛnɪtʃ/ (About this soundlisten) GREN-itch, /ˈɡrɪnɪdʒ/ GRIN-ij, /ˈɡrɪnɪtʃ/ GRIN-itch, or /ˈɡrɛnɪdʒ/ GREN-ij[1][2]) is an area of South East London, England, located 5.5 miles (8.9 km) east-southeast of Charing Cross. It is located within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, to which it lends its name.
Co-Founder of Somali Kabuli Gaming
Homo management SKG
User avatar
South Africa RSA_Enable
Crossbow
Posts: 8
ESO: RSA_Enable

11 Jul 2019, 11:48

Thanks Somppu :D for your exaggerated response of GMT :D
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 3922
ESO: DJ_Cometk
Location: California

11 Jul 2019, 15:42

Tag me for donations, I’ll be milking tabben’s opponents all week
Image
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8716
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

11 Jul 2019, 15:53

somppukunkku wrote:13 gmt
Greenwich Mean Time

Greenwich (/ˈɡrɛnɪtʃ/ (About this soundlisten) GREN-itch, /ˈɡrɪnɪdʒ/ GRIN-ij, /ˈɡrɪnɪtʃ/ GRIN-itch, or /ˈɡrɛnɪdʒ/ GREN-ij[1][2]) is an area of South East London, England, located 5.5 miles (8.9 km) east-southeast of Charing Cross. It is located within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, to which it lends its name.
TFW Cuckoo understands timezone basics but there remain people who don't.
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"♪We can ascend 'till we reach De La Heaven; and in a spin we'll hit the Top Ten♫"
"♪You can't trust anyone, because you're untrustable. How can you trust someone you know can't trust you?♫"
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 3922
ESO: DJ_Cometk
Location: California

11 Jul 2019, 23:40

@somppukunkku gg wp #TT
Image
User avatar
South Africa RSA_Enable
Crossbow
Posts: 8
ESO: RSA_Enable

12 Jul 2019, 07:43

Is there anyone in here who would like to resurrect me from the dead? I used all my points on the first game and now sit here watching every game, with no bad habits following me :( I promise to return the favour if you ever go broke in the future! <3
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 3922
ESO: DJ_Cometk
Location: California

12 Jul 2019, 08:11

@RSA_Enable @Riotcoke @Goodspeed 7500 to each
Image
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 3922
ESO: DJ_Cometk
Location: California

12 Jul 2019, 08:12

@RSA_Enable Bet on tabben next time
Image
User avatar
South Africa RSA_Enable
Crossbow
Posts: 8
ESO: RSA_Enable

12 Jul 2019, 08:23

@Cometk I won't be going against him again that's for sure. I'm a fan of @tabben after his brilliant play's yesterday :D

Thanks for the point's aswell! IOU :chinese:

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests