User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
Posts: 7078
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

11 Aug 2019, 22:53

Result
Attachments
[EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[IR] vs diarouga[IR] - ESOC Colorado.age3yrec
(867.25 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ESOC Colorado
ESOC Colorado
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.1
Length: 10 minutes
[EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[RU] vs diarouga[RU] - ESOC Global Warming.age3yrec
(974.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ESOC Global Warming
ESOC Global Warming
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.1
Length: 12 minutes
[EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[GE] vs diarouga[CH] - ESOC Adirondacks.age3yrec
(1023.65 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ESOC Adirondacks
ESOC Adirondacks
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.1
Length: 22 minutes
[EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[IR] vs diarouga[CH] - ESOC Mendocino.age3yrec
(944.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ESOC Mendocino
ESOC Mendocino
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 6.1
Length: 15 minutes
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1173
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Best County in the UK

11 Aug 2019, 22:59

@[Armag] diarouga Care to explain the build in the last game?
"STOP EATING LIKE A NOOB - GET GAMERFOOD" - Johnathan FATAL1TY Wendel

FROM IVY, OUT MIDDLE, THROUGH OUR CONNECTOR, LIKE A SPEED DEMON
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9262
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

11 Aug 2019, 23:05

Riotcoke wrote:@[Armag] diarouga Care to explain the build in the last game?

It was pretty bad :P
I never tested it before but I couldn't think of a counter to Iro on this map, so I picked China and hoped I would kill his rax and then the TPs but although my plan worked it was shit :)
"dia abused the explorer really well I'm impressed"
Bran6new
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1173
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Best County in the UK

11 Aug 2019, 23:08

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:@[Armag] diarouga Care to explain the build in the last game?

It was pretty bad :P
I never tested it before but I couldn't think of a counter to Iro on this map, so I picked China and hoped I would kill his rax and then the TPs but although my plan worked it was shit :)

Yeah the blind pikes were a bit odd. Well played throughout though.
"STOP EATING LIKE A NOOB - GET GAMERFOOD" - Johnathan FATAL1TY Wendel

FROM IVY, OUT MIDDLE, THROUGH OUR CONNECTOR, LIKE A SPEED DEMON
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9262
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

11 Aug 2019, 23:11

Riotcoke wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:@[Armag] diarouga Care to explain the build in the last game?

It was pretty bad :P
I never tested it before but I couldn't think of a counter to Iro on this map, so I picked China and hoped I would kill his rax and then the TPs but although my plan worked it was shit :)

Yeah the blind pikes were a bit odd. Well played throughout though.

Were they? I think the plan was just bad against Iro, but they killed a TP, a warhut and some kanyas so I wouldn't say it's that odd. Tabben did something similar against my Iro at the LAN, but it was probably a much better build.
"dia abused the explorer really well I'm impressed"
Bran6new

Forum Info

Return to “Results”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests