Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
ESO: Princeofcarthage

10 Sep 2019, 14:11

Kao wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:DE will use the same base code hopefully, so we can hopefully use EP on DE.

Assuming they have not lost the source code like they lost the administrations tools and passwords. :hmm: :hmm:

What do you mean they lost adminstrations tools and passwords
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888

10 Sep 2019, 15:37

princeofcarthage wrote:
Kao wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:DE will use the same base code hopefully, so we can hopefully use EP on DE.

Assuming they have not lost the source code like they lost the administrations tools and passwords. :hmm: :hmm:

What do you mean they lost adminstrations tools and passwords
What is not to understand? They lost access to the tools required to administer ESO.
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
ESO: Riotcoke

10 Sep 2019, 16:43

They also lost the sprites for aoe2
You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?"
France Kao
ESOC Dev Team
ESO: filoual

10 Sep 2019, 20:53

They also lost their employment.
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher
ESO: Gafur

10 Sep 2019, 21:02

this is taking a sad turn
mentally healthy
Scotland jesus3
Howdah

10 Sep 2019, 21:07

SirCallen wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:Has anyone been contacted at ESOC about age 3 de btw. Would be surprised if they don't at all.

If anyone was, they'd be NDA'd so we wouldn't know.
No, I haven't been NDA'd, although I remind Microsoft I've signed at least two NDAs and I live in Seattle.

I should also remind them of my seat of residence for once, although it will bear no significance to them whatsoever except for being Jesus
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

10 Sep 2019, 21:18

Magna Phi wrote:Although I understood and sympathised with with efforts of ESOC to keep tweaking the game for better balance and general integrity of the game, I have always lamented the division of the player base between super pros and the new and casual players.

I think DE may be for the best of the community. Some at ESOC may see the coming of DE as a signal of redundancy but i think you're a big part of the contingent that's managed to keep it from dying.

- Spirit Medium and part time strelet, Magna Phi.

Thoughts?

The REAL problem with this game, as of now, is all the cheating going on, and the glitch that makes some ppl able to spawnings 100s (infinite actually) of accounts free of charge. Then portraying to be new, while bashing noobs. That is a real problem, and I have hopes for DE, if they will monitor the game, and kick cheaters out. You should not wonder why there are so many "news" - its mostly shenanigans.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Skirmisher
Donator 01

10 Sep 2019, 21:55

Riotcoke wrote:I don't really understand the post entirely. But if you're meaning that ESOC has a large divide between high level players and mid level players, it tends not to be the case. The average PR is something like high 20s afterall.

The average doesn't indicate the distribution at all, just fyi
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888

11 Sep 2019, 07:08

Riotcoke wrote:They also lost the sprites for aoe2
Only the 3d assets, but they had to redo them anyway in 4K resolution.

Forum Info

Return to “General”