Italy Blastkiller
Musketeer
ESO: Blastkiller

25 Sep 2019, 18:42

Hi I wanted to know know you have specific information on this player Redcry, pr20 that in a game 1v1, map texas, he built all the buildings in the center and he defended himself with 4 ships, he used Japanese and I Iroquois, with Iroquois I could not do much being that I did ff, arrived in 4 age he did musk and added the daimyo, according to you how could I oppose a troll strategy of this kind? The player smelled me a little smurf.
Attachments
[RE SP] Redcry[JP] vs Blastkiller[IR] - Texas.age3yrec
(453.12 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Texas
Texas
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch
Length: 20 minutes
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

25 Sep 2019, 18:45

I believe that account is a known @Victor_swe account. Unlucky to run into a pro, but it happens to everyone.
Italy Blastkiller
Musketeer

25 Sep 2019, 19:03

what is the pr?
Germany Makrokosmos12
Musketeer
ESO: Templer12

25 Sep 2019, 19:22

Its more than 2 Raxes could ever match.
Canada dansil92
Lancer
ESO: dansil92

25 Sep 2019, 20:06

Blastkiller wrote:Hi I wanted to know know you have specific information on this player Redcry, pr20 that in a game 1v1, map texas, he built all the buildings in the center and he defended himself with 4 ships, he used Japanese and I Iroquois, with Iroquois I could not do much being that I did ff, arrived in 4 age he did musk and added the daimyo, according to you how could I oppose a troll strategy of this kind? The player smelled me a little smurf.

He did this to me too. Hes a terrible player 0 micro just does that stupid thing where he slams some boats in the lake and walls you in
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Italy Blastkiller
Musketeer

25 Sep 2019, 20:18

dansil92 wrote:
Blastkiller wrote:Hi I wanted to know know you have specific information on this player Redcry, pr20 that in a game 1v1, map texas, he built all the buildings in the center and he defended himself with 4 ships, he used Japanese and I Iroquois, with Iroquois I could not do much being that I did ff, arrived in 4 age he did musk and added the daimyo, according to you how could I oppose a troll strategy of this kind? The player smelled me a little smurf.

He did this to me too. Hes a terrible player 0 micro just does that stupid thing where he slams some boats in the lake and walls you in

that troll strategy now I wanted revenge and took them, same civ
Italy Blastkiller
Musketeer

25 Sep 2019, 20:27

Attachments
[RE SP] Redcry[JP] vs Blastkiller[IR] - Patagonia.age3yrec
(531.39 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Patagonia
Patagonia
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch
Length: 28 minutes
Italy Blastkiller
Musketeer

25 Sep 2019, 20:28

sure that this makes you sweat and I saw that if you destroy the 1 TC you do him a favor
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

26 Sep 2019, 12:58

Zutazuta wrote:I believe that account is a known @Victor_swe account. Unlucky to run into a pro, but it happens to everyone.

No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

26 Sep 2019, 12:59

Blastkiller wrote:what is the pr?

See above
India Challenger_Marco
Lancer
ESO: TheJASS

26 Sep 2019, 14:16

@Blastkiller zuta just trolling u .....well i think u can rush as iro its way harder for japs to defend this than ffing in general and if u see him spamming towers etc u need to get light cannons out and snipe them...or just get to age 4 asap n timing push.....and also Redcry not smurf hes just a lamer.
Italy Blastkiller
Musketeer

26 Sep 2019, 17:39

I understood in fact compared to the 1 game, the second I tried to pass in 4 ages as soon as possible to make cannons and I had to do additional cavs to kill villi + explorers around the map
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

26 Sep 2019, 18:04

U did well in last one,good units composition and good micro/macro. Ggs
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

26 Sep 2019, 20:25

Challenger_Marco wrote:@Blastkiller zuta just trolling u .....well i think u can rush as iro its way harder for japs to defend this than ffing in general and if u see him spamming towers etc u need to get light cannons out and snipe them...or just get to age 4 asap n timing push.....and also Redcry not smurf hes just a lamer.

Huh?
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=Victor_swe
MaxPR=41....
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

27 Sep 2019, 02:20

I played him once like a year back. It was an epic, one hour slugfest on Yucatan with me as Russia and him as Japs ofc. I scouted his water deck so I rushed him on water and land and destroyed him. The game was over - he was down in eco and was age 2 while I was age 3. He then proceeded to relocate to the other coast, and spam walls and boats everywhere. I think he was hoping I'd get tired of it and resign, but I walled up myself and then aged. He finally gave up when I spammed 50 opris and sieged down his docks and houses.

All in all a pretty shitty, untalented player. I've avoided him since and suggest everyone else does the same - it's not worth it.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Kiribati jesus3
Howdah

27 Sep 2019, 11:27

he was my nemesis some time ago when I was low 1st luit

He always stalled like Papisht said and I'm the kind of guy who'd rather resign than play out an hour long slugfest
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

04 Oct 2019, 07:37

I win redcry in 9 minute with 12 sepoy rush 10/10 yesterday
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01

04 Oct 2019, 07:49

Damn. @somppukunkku take notes
Italy Mosx
Dragoon