sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
Vietnam Davy_Jones_123
Crossbow
ESO: TranHungDao221

09 Oct 2019, 07:59

I feel like allowing Otto and Iro on RE will make the games somehow unbalanced. If they play BO3, they will use Iro in first game and use Otto and the 2nd game-->Wins.
United States of America HeadKilla
Skirmisher
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze Elephant
ESO: Headkilla

09 Oct 2019, 11:35

Does anyone have a link the SamuraiRevolution discord server? I am not sure how to join without that invite link.

@vividlyplain
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888

09 Oct 2019, 11:47

HeadKilla wrote:Does anyone have a link the SamuraiRevolution discord server? I am not sure how to join without that invite link.

@vividlyplain
https://discord.gg/fpYSFyX
United States of America HeadKilla
Skirmisher
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze Elephant
ESO: Headkilla

09 Oct 2019, 11:50

edeholland wrote:
HeadKilla wrote:Does anyone have a link the SamuraiRevolution discord server? I am not sure how to join without that invite link.

@vividlyplain
https://discord.gg/fpYSFyX

Thanks man.
Italy Blastkiller
Musketeer
ESO: Blastkiller

09 Oct 2019, 12:29

Davy_Jones_123 wrote:I feel like allowing Otto and Iro on RE will make the games somehow unbalanced. If they play BO3, they will use Iro in first game and use Otto and the 2nd game-->Wins.

not a little
Italy Blastkiller
Musketeer
ESO: Blastkiller

09 Oct 2019, 12:30

it counts that all perhaps a little less the Iroquois but every civ has a counter civ
Canada dansil92
Lancer
ESO: dansil92

09 Oct 2019, 13:39

Davy_Jones_123 wrote:I feel like allowing Otto and Iro on RE will make the games somehow unbalanced. If they play BO3, they will use Iro in first game and use Otto and the 2nd game-->Wins.

You'll find a lot of these maps we made are quite... poor for iro. You are always free to mirror of course as well. Otto is strong on every patch so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
ESO: Anonymous_01

09 Oct 2019, 15:36

I really like almost all of these maps! At least on a conceptual level, most of them seem really cool and conducive to fun games, though some are quite "non-standard." I have yet to load them up and see how consistent/balanced they are, but I have high hopes. These maps, to me, represent styles of maps that the EP should be including more of; these seem like the kind of maps that allow for, and sometimes even force, novel playstyles and games that are interesting to watch.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Canada vividlyplain
Musketeer
ESO: vividlyplain

09 Oct 2019, 15:41

Darwin_ wrote:I really like almost these maps! At least on a conceptual level, most of them seem really cool and conducive to fun games, though some are quite "non-standard." I have yet to load them up and see how consistent/balanced they are, but I have high hopes. These maps, to me, represent styles of maps that the EP should be including more of; these seem like the kind of maps that allow for, and sometimes even force, novel playstyles and games that are interesting to watch.

We hope so! That was our biggest goal as we aren't really standard players. The maps should be fairly balanced but we are still learning.

Forum Info

Return to “General”