Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: mr_bramboy

25 Oct 2019, 19:48

I'm not quite sure what the tracker counts as APM. The bad thing about APM/EPM is that there is no clear definition. My APM in the tool seems to fluctuate between 90 and 120, though I don't feel like I'm necessarily playing faster in some games than others.
Germany rnmrtzk
Crossbow
ESO: rnmrtzk

26 Oct 2019, 08:00

@Mr_Bramboy ty man! Now I know how hard my apm sucks :D I have watched your stream after this game and realized how much faster you play than me... but I guess that doesn't matter since I am not really in your league...
United States of America Challenger_Marco
Lancer
ESO: TheJASS

26 Oct 2019, 08:16

The tracker counts apm based on no of mouse clicks ...so if you spam your hotkey it is not taken into account...so the apm reading by this program is not correct.
Austria Kevsoft
AoE:O Team

26 Oct 2019, 12:32

I think there is a bit of confusion what is actually counted here. So as far as I can see in the ESO Tracker source code, it does read the commands from the records file. So you cannot map mouse clicks directly to actions here.

What is interesting here is how the BANG engine handles repeated clicks, especially for the work command (i.e move/attack units). If the BANG engine discards a work command if the same click has been made within a second. The reason here is to reduce network bandwidth and the improve performance.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

07 Nov 2019, 13:12

Feature suggestion: might be interesting to see in the log when your ESO connection drops, with some reasoning like Wireshark gives.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: n0eL

Yesterday, 18:18

I always get a failed to execute script gui error. Any fix?
SirCallen wrote:Just drink the beer as it is, you hipsters.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: mr_bramboy

Yesterday, 19:42

n0el wrote:I always get a failed to execute script gui error. Any fix?

Run in admin mode.

Forum Info

Return to “User-created Content”