- [EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[IR] vs Knuschelbär[IR] - ESOC Great Basin.age3yrec
- Game 1
- (934.54 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
- [EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[OT] vs Knuschelbär[IR] - New England.age3yrec
- Game 2
- (1011.48 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
- [EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[IR] vs Knuschelbär[IR] - New England.age3yrec
- Game 3
- (1 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
- [EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[GE] vs Knuschelbär[IR] - ESOC High Plains.age3yrec
- Game 4
- (1.09 MiB) Downloaded 9 times
- [EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[SI] vs Knuschelbär[OT] - ESOC High Plains.age3yrec
- Game 5
- (993.48 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
- [EP6-1 SP] Kaiserklein[GE] vs Knuschelbär[IR] - ESOC Arkansas.age3yrec
- Game 6
- (1.08 MiB) Downloaded 14 times
Kaiserklein wrote:Lost the 2 unlosable match ups, feels bad
Otto vs Iro is unlosable?
If you lose 15 vils for free though, it's possible to lose any mu.
Homo management SKG
somppukunkku wrote:this sioux-otto is becoming such meme mu as its unlosable for sioux but their tournament record recently is absolute terrible XD
I feel like it's being done on purpose. I see both sides of the matchup being unwinnable spammed in every twitch chat every time it's played.
bwinner wrote:I agree that on this map it has to be heavily otto favoured (unlosable might be exagerated). I would more question weather otto vs sioux is unlosable for sioux on 5 TP map. The way knusch played it (a bit similar to what you did vs mitoe) seem really good, knusch always seemed to be in control this game.
I just did the same mistake as mitoe did, not controlling the map. I haven't watched back yet, but I'm sure there was a large window where I had more mass and could deny tcs, around when I killed his 2 falcs with my rr. If he can't tc on the map, and also loses the tp line, he's simply lost. I agree it's the best way to play the mu as otto but I'm pretty sure it's not enough to win anyway.
Additionally I could have just gone pure triple carded br with the comanche hp upgrade instead of training useless wakinas... And win too. I realized this and went double stable, but too late.
CRY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LUL LUL LUL
Homo management SKG