Australia Kawapasaka
Lancer

31 Aug 2019, 03:30

charlemango wrote:Just wondering, is it possible to implement a random civ choice for players? I know AIs have "Random Personality" option. Imagine the awesome series we could have with random matchups.

Did you watch the GUA sub tour?
United States of America charlemango
Musketeer
ESO: 2ndLastKnight

31 Aug 2019, 04:08

Kawapasaka wrote:
charlemango wrote:Just wondering, is it possible to implement a random civ choice for players? I know AIs have "Random Personality" option. Imagine the awesome series we could have with random matchups.

Did you watch the GUA sub tour?

Yeah I did, the anticipation of the civs was the best part tbh
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

14 Sep 2019, 11:53

Bug report:
Admiralty seems to not affect the Imperial Men-o'-War upgrade in the dock, while it affects the Imperial Monitor upgrade.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019

Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

28 Sep 2019, 09:09

Suggestion: Improve the Garrochista Lancer's unit skin like we did for Besteiros and Carabineer Ruyters.
Reason: Improve game readability.
Lancer:
Lancer.png
Lancer.png (148.69 KiB) Viewed 480 times

Garrochista:
Garrochista.png
Garrochista.png (161.7 KiB) Viewed 480 times

New Garrochista from the Japanese consulate:
ConsGarrochista.png
ConsGarrochista.png (133.52 KiB) Viewed 480 times
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019

Who (nationality) rape ?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

27 Oct 2019, 14:08

gamevideo113 wrote:Bug report:
Admiralty seems to not affect the Imperial Men-o'-War upgrade in the dock, while it affects the Imperial Monitor upgrade.

Wasn't affecting the Euro version of the upgrade, fix will be included in next EP7 Beta.

gamevideo113 wrote:Suggestion: Improve the Garrochista Lancer's unit skin like we did for Besteiros and Carabineer Ruyters.

Once again, ES just misspelled the Lancer upgrade tech name in art file. Fix will be included in next EP7 Beta.

Thanks for the reports!
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

27 Oct 2019, 16:28

:love: :love: :love:

Who (nationality) rape ?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Australia Kawapasaka
Lancer

12 Nov 2019, 23:00

Just tried the beta with China, my hotkey for selecting the War Academy now also trains one of the new armies, and the new armies don't appear in the war academy hotkey section. Is this something that can be fixed with the release?
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
ESO: Funnu

12 Nov 2019, 23:27

Kawapasaka wrote:Just tried the beta with China, my hotkey for selecting the War Academy now also trains one of the new armies, and the new armies don't appear in the war academy hotkey section. Is this something that can be fixed with the release?
I've alerted Eaglemut to this. There will be an update to the beta, as soon as possible, to address a few things.

Thanks!
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"♪We can ascend 'till we reach De La Heaven; and in a spin we'll hit the Top Ten♫"
"♪We're special in other ways – ways our mothers appreciate♫"
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

15 Nov 2019, 22:29

Kawapasaka wrote:Just tried the beta with China, my hotkey for selecting the War Academy now also trains one of the new armies, and the new armies don't appear in the war academy hotkey section. Is this something that can be fixed with the release?

Hey! The hotkeys for Mongolian & Black Flag armies are in fact still customizable, but they remain in the Castle Hotkeys section on the Hotkey UI. I was able to keep them functional that way, but moving them into a different hotkey section is unfortunately not something I can do, simply because that would break profile settings compatibility with RE. Thanks for bringing the issue up, hopefully it is not too much of a problem :flowers:
Paraguay endtime
Crossbow

02 Dec 2019, 11:30

I was thinking around this for a while, changing the Hunt behavior, making it to be static after reaching an certain area around an outpost or towncenter.

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”