United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

13 Jan 2020, 09:57

I just realized that this person in my inbox pretending to be a new player, with poor english was just gibson being the actress he is. and it’s embarrassing because I fell for it it and was nice to who I thought was a foreigner looking to improve at aoe. If anyone wants pictures of this kid acting his way into my grace as a foreigner trying to learn aoe and play with me lmk i’ll send you all the pictures let you see how much a weirdo this guy is in real life. also have pictures of him spawning crates and a list of smurf accounts he plays on. if you are being affected by this cancer let me know we can eradicate it together. (-;

but lowkey all jokes aside though (he crate spawns that’s not a joke) I seriously think this little boy (mentally he is one) needs a friend guys because his actions seem to be a cry for help. fuck him he ain’t my friend but one of you may be able to deal w that.
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
Holy See bepsi
Musketeer

13 Jan 2020, 12:14

To my knowledge ESOC in its official capacity takes a stern view of cheating and can dish out quite severe punishments to anyone caught red-handed. Certainly no bona fide member of the in-group community would ever engage in such acitivities bearing this in mind. :smile:
India Challenger_Marco
Howdah
ESO: challenger_botco

13 Jan 2020, 12:37

Gibson cheated?
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
GameRanger ID: 5529322

13 Jan 2020, 12:49

Proof he spawned crates?
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Argentina Riotcoke
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Riotcoke

13 Jan 2020, 13:33

How can David cheat, he can't even beat cousco
Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whoever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04

13 Jan 2020, 13:43

Imagine being able to spawn crates in real life. It would be terrifying
The doctor says it makes me stronger than your average Joe
Romania Dolan
Jaeger

13 Jan 2020, 13:57

How can ERKs throw so many javelins, one after another, when there's nobody around bringing them another?
They spawn them, fkn cheaters.
ok.
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

13 Jan 2020, 14:10

I just love how I’m living rent free in this guys head haha, he sees me everywhere.
Dragoon

13 Jan 2020, 18:56

gibson wrote:I just love how I’m living rent free in this guys head haha, he sees me everywhere.

lmfao rent free? you’re such a clown. when this kid literally stalks me on eso with his couple dozen smurf’s just to get a game w me to play sweaty or troll build while I don’t even know it’s him i’m playing against until the end of the match when he sweat and I was playing casually without BOs. And still I win most times if he doesn’t crate spawn. How sad is it that I can actually tell when he’s the smurf because once he gets crushed he comes out of nowhere with a ball of units he didn’t have before from crates or pure dedication to being a troll and only trying to do a troll build. I’ve played the game enough times rock ow when something up i’m sure most of you have too.

How does it feel being crushed in-base and running around the map to rebuild every game we play bud? losing every engagement because you have pr19 micro and relying on shipments and cheese for wins mfb.
Dragoon

13 Jan 2020, 19:12

what must feel bad in life is being such an loser or outcast you feel the need to join in w anybody else who is being outcasted to feel included and start shitting on people you don’t even know or talk to. yikes but it’s the internet so you nerds are safe behind that keyboard. just know this fagson. cheats. he does it’s a fact! i’ve dealt w it a handful of times already. why would he do it on stream and why would he let you people know? y’all are stupid asf if that’s your thought process. “hmm he streams, he can’t cheat” “i saw him play not cheating he’s good” so what’s your excuse for sir musket they didn’t find him cheating on stream they did it in post game. lmao sad case of people
Dragoon

13 Jan 2020, 19:18

IGNDontay wrote:I just realized that this person in my inbox pretending to be a new player, with poor english was just gibson being the actress he is. and it’s embarrassing because I fell for it it and was nice to who I thought was a foreigner looking to improve at aoe. If anyone wants pictures of this kid acting his way into my grace as a foreigner trying to learn aoe and play with me lmk i’ll send you all the pictures let you see how much a weirdo this guy is in real life. also have pictures of him spawning crates and a list of smurf accounts he plays on. It’s becoming tragic the hole this boy has dig himself while. of realizing it. He’s left a footprint for me on the internet and so I have many incidents of this troll being a weirdo. Many ways to show anyone the type of person he is. A school shooter who eats alone in the bathroom because he can’t get along w the other kids. if you are being affected by this cancer let me know we can eradicate it together. (-;

but lowkey all jokes aside though (he crate spawns that’s not a joke) I seriously think this little boy (mentally he is one) needs a friend guys because his actions seem to be a cry for help. fuck him he ain’t my friend but one of you may be able to deal w that.
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme

13 Jan 2020, 19:34

Whoever deleted the other dongtay thread is a sad person, just ruining everyone's fun
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04

13 Jan 2020, 19:35

Kaiserklein wrote:Whoever deleted the other dongtay thread is a sad person, just ruining everyone's fun

Threads shouldn't be deleted, locked at most imo.
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme

13 Jan 2020, 19:38

Yeah wtf man, they're erasing history here, it's basically a crime
Norway jesus3
Howdah

13 Jan 2020, 19:38

Kaiserklein wrote:Whoever deleted the other dongtay thread is a sad person, just ruining everyone's fun

Since that other thread is gone, here is what I was about to post:

"Guys, I think we might be onto something big. Could it be? Do we finally know the identity of the fourth rider of the apocalypse? It's starting to look intimidating if you ask me.

1st: Vane of the Synch
2nd: Sirmusket the Apologetic
3rd: Wuziqi of the Invite
and finally 4th: d0ng, Top of the Brain Chain"
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

13 Jan 2020, 19:39

Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah wtf man, they're erasing history here, it's basically a crime
The mods are on my payroll, dontay submitted indisputable evidence that I cheated, so I had to have them delete the thread
Dragoon

13 Jan 2020, 19:40

lolol you deleted the pictures? there was probably something in that thread that they don’t want you to see. oh well some of y’all saw it. of course he’ll deny it but now y’all know and at least you can be a skeptic. you’d be dumber than him to believe anything he says though. I have only been preaching truth however aggressively it may be :-) it’s fun going back and forth with you losers lol it’s not fun however being stalked on eso and losing to crate spawning after you already won but meh tbh idc I just wanted to expose the trash can.
Dragoon

13 Jan 2020, 19:43

I still have the pictures if you didn’t get to see them yet and would like to. DM me. I have other pictures as well of fishy resource spikes etc. someone explain how you can gather 12k coin in under 5 minutes? with no coin mines on the map or plantations while in fortress? it’s rhetorical. okay then. The trash can plays like troll, is a troll he literally parades around on smurfs and acts like different people and cheats the definition a bitch.

Like: please. honestly who else have I ever called a cheater just because “I lost”. no lol that’s not what this is. I even have pictures of the cheating happening I just can’t show you that it was in fact him. but it in fact was. what do I gain by lying? I gain more infamy than anything for exposing the truth but Idc I’m exposing an annoyance who follows me around on eso like a shadow so that hopefully others can see it and he will get lost. and you know why a person I have pested and ignore most times goes out of his way for me? because he’s so mad i’m better than him lmao otherwise why is he constantly mentioning my name?
Bolivia tedere12
Jaeger
ESO: Tedere12

13 Jan 2020, 19:45

this is getting really boring
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04

13 Jan 2020, 19:47

tedere12 wrote:this is getting really boring

Not as boring as the work I'm supposed to be doing instead of this
Argentina Riotcoke
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Riotcoke

13 Jan 2020, 19:56

Off-topic threads don't get deleted, just make the threads in there guys :)
Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whoever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

Forum Info

Return to “General”