This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
Posts: 976
ESO: Headkilla
Location: Minnesota

14 Jan 2020, 15:35

look wrote:making mistakes is human, using cheat is simply saying, "I'm a shit" and is sewer rat
But anyway we all have a second chance.


I am gathering that the OP did not actually cheat but made this troll post in response to being called a cheater by some scrub.
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme
Posts: 5239
Location: USA

14 Jan 2020, 15:37

HeadKilla wrote:WTF? Sometimes these troll jobs are just too good and I get confused. If you have had cheats this whole time why do we lose games ever?

Doesn't want to raise suspicion
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 6819
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

14 Jan 2020, 15:49

Thanks man, and sorry again for flames in past, I'm willing to stop aswell, and maybe we can get to know each other more in future because I think we both got on the wrong foot with each other. :)
User avatar
Italy yoda611
Crossbow
Posts: 25
ESO: yoda611

14 Jan 2020, 15:49

the secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
:chinese:
ヨーダ
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04
Posts: 18008
Location: Pennsylvania

14 Jan 2020, 15:51

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Thanks man, and sorry again for flames in past, I'm willing to stop aswell, and maybe we can get to know each other more in future because I think we both got on the wrong foot with each other. :)


Ego post
User avatar
Greece Googol
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1728
ESO: G00g0l
Location: Constantinople

14 Jan 2020, 16:09

Not sure if this is troll or not, never the less if it isn't I don't think it's the end of the world for someone just to spawn 1-2 games crates to troll or smth. Just refrain from doing it again, you are a well known streamer in this community and contributor, it would be a shame to ruin your reputation by doing this too often. And I don't think anyone would want to have another sirmusket like case in this community.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9135
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

14 Jan 2020, 16:19

If this isn't troll idk what's troll
breeze wrote:yeah facts are facts, and you are BAD.
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04
Posts: 18008
Location: Pennsylvania

14 Jan 2020, 16:20

Okay this thread is boring me, everyone stop posting in it please.
User avatar
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
Posts: 976
ESO: Headkilla
Location: Minnesota

14 Jan 2020, 16:20

Kaiserklein wrote:If this isn't troll idk what's troll


How is the new job? I am happy for you.
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Howdah
Posts: 1822
ESO: challenger_marco

14 Jan 2020, 16:21

fightinfrenchman wrote:Okay this thread is boring me, everyone stop posting in it please.

Shit thread?
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Howdah
Posts: 1822
ESO: challenger_marco

14 Jan 2020, 16:21

i seriously thought it was a troll at first,and i'd be suprised if its serious and real..
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 3432
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

14 Jan 2020, 16:24

Challenger_Marco wrote:i seriously thought it was a troll at first,and i'd be suprised if its serious and real..

Its troll but I get why you would think otherwise. If this is troll its the worst kind.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9135
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

14 Jan 2020, 17:55

How is it the worst kind, he just both meme'd sirmusket and made fun of dongtay, can't be bad
breeze wrote:yeah facts are facts, and you are BAD.
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 3432
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

14 Jan 2020, 18:00

People without context would probably believe it. When you need to read 30 other threads to get that it is trolling... complete the sentence.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
Posts: 11634
Location: USA

14 Jan 2020, 18:22

I guess I should clarify since several people seem to think I'm serious. This is a troll thread. I copy and pasted sirmuskets apology and there are obviously no cheats in the screen shot I posted. Why would I ruin my reputation in a community I've been a part of for almost 10 years to beat someone I can beat without cheating? And do people really think I'm so stupid as to spawn 50 crates? I've literally streamed myself losing to master sergeants, I've literally admitted that sirmusket is probably a better player than I am, if he was better than me I just would just ignore him and not smurf him. It's honestly annoying that I even have to say this, someone who obviously has an agenda against me accuses me of cheating with 0 evidence, like really haha? He cant handle the fact that I'm better than him, which is why he's dodged both times iv challenged him to show matches, even though I've offered him money if he wins and nothing if I win.
User avatar
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
Posts: 399
ESO: Mosx
Location: Viareggio,Italy

14 Jan 2020, 18:33

why i m tag here ?
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

Image

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9135
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

14 Jan 2020, 18:48

princeofcarthage wrote:People without context would probably believe it. When you need to read 30 other threads to get that it is trolling... complete the sentence.

Dude he literally edited the screenshot with paint to add a fake moesbar UI, anyone should understand it's not real?
breeze wrote:yeah facts are facts, and you are BAD.
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9135
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

14 Jan 2020, 18:48

HeadKilla wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:If this isn't troll idk what's troll


How is the new job? I am happy for you.

Thanks, it's pretty cool so far, only 2 days in though
breeze wrote:yeah facts are facts, and you are BAD.
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Vietnam Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7402
ESO: PrinceofBabu

14 Jan 2020, 18:59

gibson wrote:I guess I should clarify since several people seem to think I'm serious. This is a troll thread. I copy and pasted sirmuskets apology and there are obviously no cheats in the screen shot I posted. Why would I ruin my reputation in a community I've been a part of for almost 10 years to beat someone I can beat without cheating? And do people really think I'm so stupid as to spawn 50 crates? I've literally streamed myself losing to master sergeants, I've literally admitted that sirmusket is probably a better player than I am, if he was better than me I just would just ignore him and not smurf him. It's honestly annoying that I even have to say this, someone who obviously has an agenda against me accuses me of cheating with 0 evidence, like really haha? He cant handle the fact that I'm better than him, which is why he's dodged both times iv challenged him to show matches, even though I've offered him money if he wins and nothing if I win.

im surprised it came down to this post being created lol
User avatar
India gh0st
Lancer
Posts: 908
ESO: gh0st007
Location: India

14 Jan 2020, 19:26

Now that Gibson had to explain the joke, this thread is officially ruined. pls lock
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme
Posts: 5239
Location: USA

14 Jan 2020, 19:33

Kaiserklein wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:People without context would probably believe it. When you need to read 30 other threads to get that it is trolling... complete the sentence.

Dude he literally edited the screenshot with paint to add a fake moesbar UI, anyone should understand it's not real?

Some cheat interfaces can look rough like that
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyouDonator Best
Posts: 7748

14 Jan 2020, 22:08

geesus, I have been away for too long - I missed this drama, - but did not miss dramas
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
Posts: 2187
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

16 Jan 2020, 15:42

yea 10 days is a long time
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP https://imgur.com/a/xYHZCpe
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
Posts: 2187
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

16 Jan 2020, 15:48

Hazza54321 wrote:
gibson wrote:I guess I should clarify since several people seem to think I'm serious. This is a troll thread. I copy and pasted sirmuskets apology and there are obviously no cheats in the screen shot I posted. Why would I ruin my reputation in a community I've been a part of for almost 10 years to beat someone I can beat without cheating? And do people really think I'm so stupid as to spawn 50 crates? I've literally streamed myself losing to master sergeants, I've literally admitted that sirmusket is probably a better player than I am, if he was better than me I just would just ignore him and not smurf him. It's honestly annoying that I even have to say this, someone who obviously has an agenda against me accuses me of cheating with 0 evidence, like really haha? He cant handle the fact that I'm better than him, which is why he's dodged both times iv challenged him to show matches, even though I've offered him money if he wins and nothing if I win.

im surprised it came down to this post being created lol

im not
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP https://imgur.com/a/xYHZCpe

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests