ESOC Cry Corner

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: ESOC Cry Corner

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I was logged out of ESOC when I got into work and thought I was unjustly banned again.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Amsel_ wrote:Image

:cry:
?disable_polymer=true

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

Japan is goddamn LAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEE
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Got a nr 20 game vs a conscript after 10 hours of hosting and almost got a 600 boom with export ageup as Japan which would have been nice especially since I don't think anyone has done that before. I was kind of happy about booming better than usual especially considering they way I've been booming lately when I've been playing less but after seeing it could have been a 600 boom with the export ageup I mostly feel disappointment I didn't do what I needed to hit that milestone and when thinking back on the easily fixable mistakes I made my regret over that just furthers my disappointment especially in this case since there were a lot of things I did well during the boom that'd be hard to do as well or better again in the near future.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Played a game with a serg mate who played sioux for the first time in nr 60 and I'm not sure if I've ever gotten so demoralised before without resigning although in the end we won after running around with cav who knows how many times eventually allowing explorer and 1 vill to get through without them paying attention.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

I'm playing with a mate meanwhile someones been hosting a 1v1 nr 20 game on painted desert for 53 minutes... Sad day.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Won quite a lot of team games in row and was getting pretty close to a new max streak then got trucked when me and my mate pointed out opponent was cheating.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:Won quite a lot of team games in row and was getting pretty close to a new max streak then got trucked when me and my mate pointed out opponent was cheating.
nice
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Me and @harcha haven't fucked (played 1v1 nr 20) for a whole month, now he posts "nice" regarding an anecdote about me getting trucked and I'm sincerely concerned about the implications this may have for our relationship. Could our relationship problems be solved by ending the dry streak?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:Me and @harcha haven't fucked (played 1v1 nr 20) for a whole month, now he posts "nice" regarding an anecdote about me getting trucked and I'm sincerely concerned about the implications this may have for our relationship. Could our relationship problems be solved by ending the dry streak?
LIKE.JPG
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

in last 29 game, no with tournay in last 31 game have only 2 win in thiiis dead sheeet game
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

I lost a game and and tried to cheer myself up by winning a 1v3 nr 20 but it was closer than I thought it'd be which concerned me considering the level of play wasn't that good.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Wish I recorded my last game... Got first 900+ brit boom of the year in nr 20 but now I can't even watch it back to check for mistakes/what I did right for future reference. It's still nice to get it but since this was one of the few games I got 900+ without tp or sufi it hurts a lot more to not have it recorded since when my booms are shit like usual to be able to watch such a good boom that doesn't require the rare spawn that a tp boom does would be really useful.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Ger teammate picks deck with no plant cards or team sw in a 3v3 nr 60 and I'm traumatised. The day before I even instructed him so he was able to make a decent deck but he refused to pick it.
Switzerland Klestree
Musketeer
ESO: Klestree

Post by Klestree »

Amsterda cry threat ;)
Play 1v1 then its all about yourself
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:Ger teammate picks deck with no plant cards or team sw in a 3v3 nr 60 and I'm traumatised. The day before I even instructed him so he was able to make a decent deck but he refused to pick it.
common sense
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Klestree wrote:Amsterda cry threat ;)
Play 1v1 then its all about yourself
I played 3 1v1s after that and now my opponent never wants to play vs me again because supposedly it's impossible, it's far harder to get 1v1 games especially if it's nr 20 which I would prefer. Btw if you think my crying is a treat you should 1v1 me because I'd really cry if I lost to you.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

After waiting for around 60 minutes to get a game with a mate of mine who happens to be the opponent referenced in previous post he says at this point he'd rather 1v1 me and I tell him offer still stands... So then he recalls how he lost previously and backs out. Later when we've waited around 90 min after I troll him by refusing to go on a smurf eventually he says he wants to shoot himself and later logs off after saying he's going to do it.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

sad for o, its al so fake - and sad
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

iwillspankyou wrote:sad for o, its al so fake - and sad
Not fake but he logged on a smurf after so it didn't really mean anything or maybe you were talking about something else, idk.
United States of America Derpy
Crossbow
GameRanger ID: 10558058

Post by Derpy »

Mostly active at night... after all the USA gameranger players are already logged off. No games with under 3billion ping... Those who do want to play don't know what ESOC even is...

It is a deep kind of sadness. No vidya kind of sadness.
Gameranger account id: 10558058
I play 1v1 (ESOC Patch) from central USA.
Friend me if you are MEX/USA/CA with good ping and we can play whenever I'm online.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I'm really annoyed that I don't have access to the AoE 3 DE Beta because there's an entire AoE 3 forum out there that I'm missing posts on.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

I moved to a new house and now I get failed to join for all the matches, I guess I'll have to wait until aeo3de if I want to play again
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Shahpur wrote:I moved to a new house and now I get failed to join for all the matches, I guess I'll have to wait until aeo3de if I want to play again
Same router? Did you port forward?
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

deleted_user wrote:
Shahpur wrote:I moved to a new house and now I get failed to join for all the matches, I guess I'll have to wait until aeo3de if I want to play again
Same router? Did you port forward?
I found some tutorials showing how to fix it. so once my lust to play overcomes my laziness I'll be back spamming walls in tr40 deccan