No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja
Posts: 13004

10 Feb 2020, 23:57

somebody earlier asked record of g7 of todays showmatch
User avatar
Seychelles SirCallen
Ninja
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 03
Posts: 11455
ESO: lil' vit
Location: Midwest best west

11 Feb 2020, 00:13

to the history books!
Hier bin i'.
User avatar
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer
Posts: 947
Location: Well hello DEre

11 Feb 2020, 00:13

One of the coolest games I've seen so far.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 12462
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

11 Feb 2020, 05:47

To be fair it's just miggo being unexperienced against water play and not having the right deck. It's cool to watch for sure but not a very classy way to win.
User avatar
Seychelles SirCallen
Ninja
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 03
Posts: 11455
ESO: lil' vit
Location: Midwest best west

11 Feb 2020, 05:53

There are different ways games are enjoyable. If I had to just come up with a few examples of the "best" I'd use novel strategy as the parameter, and say H2O's Howdah build, Acergame petard china mirror, or Tabben revolt for example.

This game is enjoyable because of the absurdity, absurdity only possible under the unoptimal conditions you mentioned. Somppu won a 50 min game without ever being ahead in military pop. Another example is Aiz's cdb rush vs yurashic on Klondike.
Hier bin i'.
No Flag iNcog
Gendarme
Posts: 7097

11 Feb 2020, 06:52

Holy shit this was some game
User avatar
France chronique
Advanced Player
Posts: 1582
ESO: poissondu44
Location: France

11 Feb 2020, 08:53

#egopost :D
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 704
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

11 Feb 2020, 09:55

SirCallen wrote:Another example is Aiz's cdb rush vs yurashic on Klondike.


Where may one find such a gem of a game?
Poland Nemo
Crossbow
Posts: 39

11 Feb 2020, 10:03

SirCallen wrote:There are different ways games are enjoyable. If I had to just come up with a few examples of the "best" I'd use novel strategy as the parameter, and say H2O's Howdah build, Acergame petard china mirror, or Tabben revolt for example.

This game is enjoyable because of the absurdity, absurdity only possible under the unoptimal conditions you mentioned. Somppu won a 50 min game without ever being ahead in military pop. Another example is Aiz's cdb rush vs yurashic on Klondike.

Yeah, all of those games sound gas, do you have any links by any chance? :)
User avatar
Seychelles SirCallen
Ninja
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 03
Posts: 11455
ESO: lil' vit
Location: Midwest best west

11 Feb 2020, 20:49

Jerimuno wrote:
SirCallen wrote:Another example is Aiz's cdb rush vs yurashic on Klondike.


Where may one find such a gem of a game?

Pretty sure this one is lost, @Aizamk ? It was streamed couple years back.
Hier bin i'.
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 704
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

11 Feb 2020, 21:15

ah sad
User avatar
Seychelles SirCallen
Ninja
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 03
Posts: 11455
ESO: lil' vit
Location: Midwest best west

11 Feb 2020, 21:30

Nemo wrote:
SirCallen wrote:There are different ways games are enjoyable. If I had to just come up with a few examples of the "best" I'd use novel strategy as the parameter, and say H2O's Howdah build, Acergame petard china mirror, or Tabben revolt for example.

This game is enjoyable because of the absurdity, absurdity only possible under the unoptimal conditions you mentioned. Somppu won a 50 min game without ever being ahead in military pop. Another example is Aiz's cdb rush vs yurashic on Klondike.

Yeah, all of those games sound gas, do you have any links by any chance? :)


H2O vs mongo10 g1:


H2O vs ACERGAME09:



Tabben vs diarouga 02:25:02:


Edit: the official YT video of H2O vs Acergame for some reason jumps 2 mins of game time so we don't see the petards. Bit sad, but Inter does have a rec of the whole game with commentary that I've linked
User avatar
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017
Posts: 1266
Location: ded

14 Feb 2020, 10:16

SirCallen wrote:
Jerimuno wrote:
SirCallen wrote:Another example is Aiz's cdb rush vs yurashic on Klondike.


Where may one find such a gem of a game?

Pretty sure this one is lost, @Aizamk ? It was streamed couple years back.

Lost, but I can do another, given a suitable victim. The fact I don’t even remember it probably means I do cdb rushes too often to be memorable.
oranges.

Forum Info

Return to “Recorded Games”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest