Introduce yourself! :flowers:
Ireland Ronin-R3n
Crossbow

13 Feb 2020, 11:58

Good afternoon everyone. I just wanted to drop a message on here to say hello to everyone. I used to play AOE3 ( plus all the expansions ) for many years and I am currently eagerly waiting on the touted remastered version of AOE3. To throw it right back I used to be a decent British player who ran with the "Josie Wales Gang " JWG one of the top 1-5 clans back in the day. I am looking forward to supporting the stream/community and getting back into the game in prep for AOE3 RM & AOE4.

Nice to meet you all!
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger ID: 2106182

13 Feb 2020, 12:46

welcome brother
#trainableSpahi
And again teach us how to play big guru big leader biggest armenian pennis. - 4fr33dom
Greece BrookG
Tournament Admin
ESO: BrookG

13 Feb 2020, 12:47

Welcome! Nice to have you in our community!
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
ESO: Aykin

13 Feb 2020, 15:50

welcome to the dark side
France iNcog
Gendarme

13 Feb 2020, 16:16

Welcome back!
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Great Britain Phoenix999
Crossbow
ESO: Phoenix999

13 Feb 2020, 17:20

Welcome back bro!
Sweden Zutazuta
Lancer
zuta

14 Feb 2020, 01:51

Do you happen to remember @Victor_swe ? He was a famous clan leader/pro from those days too
Ireland Ronin-R3n
Crossbow

14 Feb 2020, 10:49

Zutazuta wrote:Do you happen to remember @Victor_swe ? He was a famous clan leader/pro from those days too

Not off the top of my head , our main rival was a team called JAG , I miss the old clan wars days. Good times!
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger ID: 2106182

14 Feb 2020, 10:57

Ronin-R3n wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:Do you happen to remember @Victor_swe ? He was a famous clan leader/pro from those days too

Not off the top of my head , our main rival was a team called JAG , I miss the old clan wars days. Good times!

what about Garja, do you remember Garja ??
#trainableSpahi
And again teach us how to play big guru big leader biggest armenian pennis. - 4fr33dom
Ireland Ronin-R3n
Crossbow

14 Feb 2020, 12:17

Sargsyan wrote:
Ronin-R3n wrote:

what about Garja, do you remember Garja ??

We are talking near 15 years ago lol so its fair to say I do not. The only guy I remember was an alias that want by the name of Teamoo or Gurveybob as he taught me how to play. :biggrin:

Forum Info

Return to “Welcome board”