Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Lancer

21 May 2020, 20:22

tiny one! map description of ESOC Wadmalaw says that the natives present on themap are the seminoles when in fact it is the cherokee which spawn. Did anybody else realise you can get all the cherokee techs in age 1?
France iNcog
Ninja
ESO: kami_ryu

22 May 2020, 02:34

literally unplayable
For I am Oden, and I was born... TO BOIL!
Norway iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

24 May 2020, 17:51

LaplaceArrow wrote:
Jotunir wrote:I know I already reported it but please fix whenever you can the Rodeleros age VI upgrade, It says "Espadachins" when it should say "Espadachines". I know because I am a native spanish speaker. Thank you for your time :)

Post Scriptum:
While playing with the germans I have encountered the invisible Town Center bug, is there any way to prevent it?

German TC invisible for both u and ur opponent, but u can select it by hotkey, I ve also encountered this bug. My friend told me it usually appears when u age up to fortress or industrial. But dont know how exactly it performs.

Bug is listed under line 155.

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:tiny one! map description of ESOC Wadmalaw says that the natives present on themap are the seminoles when in fact it is the cherokee which spawn. Did anybody else realise you can get all the cherokee techs in age 1?

Added line 232.

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”