Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

22 May 2020, 16:33

Challenger_Marco wrote:
Arcuskike wrote:Can I do another question?? I have used 10/10 sepoy rush since I started to play this game and sometimes It really breaks with the enemy strategy (even against someone who is pro player like Edehollan, I have the recorded game). Can you tell me where is the mistake with that strategy?? Thanks!

Just don't 10/10 it's terrible all in rush ,if you lose rush pretty much gg.

On RE I wouldn't go as far as to call it terrible (let's be honnest it's probably still broke) but slow sepoy rush is just better in 95% of situations imo. I would reccomend to learn to play the slower and more eco heavy rush @Arcuskike

On EP maybe it's closer, I think I've seen a few high level players 10/10 vs jp with mixed success. For most maps/MU's both strats are pretty unviable though. Semi/straight FF's are the best plays these days on patch for India.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

22 May 2020, 16:45

10/10 on EP is terrible honestly. It's not really hard to hold with the sepoy nerf and it's like -2/3 vills for nothing. The 300 export rush is as scary (if not more), and the follow up is better.
Columbia Arcuskike
Crossbow

22 May 2020, 20:42

WickedCossack wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:
Arcuskike wrote:Can I do another question?? I have used 10/10 sepoy rush since I started to play this game and sometimes It really breaks with the enemy strategy (even against someone who is pro player like Edehollan, I have the recorded game). Can you tell me where is the mistake with that strategy?? Thanks!

Just don't 10/10 it's terrible all in rush ,if you lose rush pretty much gg.

On RE I wouldn't go as far as to call it terrible (let's be honnest it's probably still broke) but slow sepoy rush is just better in 95% of situations imo. I would reccomend to learn to play the slower and more eco heavy rush @Arcuskike

On EP maybe it's closer, I think I've seen a few high level players 10/10 vs jp with mixed success. For most maps/MU's both strats are pretty unviable though. Semi/straight FF's are the best plays these days on patch for India.

Thank you too much for your answer Wicked!! I really liked that match when you played against H2O_ on water map!! It is my whorship match!!
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

22 May 2020, 20:44

Arcuskike wrote:
WickedCossack wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Thank you too much for your answer Wicked!! I really liked that match when you played against H2O_ on water map!! It is my whorship match!!

whorship match?
Columbia Arcuskike
Crossbow

22 May 2020, 20:48

whorship match?[/quote]

Sorry bad english hahaha, I wanted to say "Cult match??" hahaha
Columbia Arcuskike
Crossbow

22 May 2020, 20:51

. This is the match youtube link. If you want to play india on water maps you must to see this match!!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

22 May 2020, 21:09

Eh, he's not even really playing water in this game. And India vs Brit was impossible for brit on this patch anyway.
The interesting game is the one against Mitoe on Baja California.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

22 May 2020, 21:40

@Arcuskike Yes bud!

@[Armag] diarouga Yea it's true the match vs ryan wasn't at all that special, was just India vs Brit playing out on a sea dominant map. But it's still useful to hear people's thought process, even for a standard game, maybe even more useful for a standard game actually than a quirky one. Not to mention ima go out on a limb and suggest that the thought process probably wasn't targeted at tournament winners. :hmm:

The game vs Mitoe while for sure interesting probably doesn't need much, if any, explanation. I made a lot of the mistakes in the game too but since the build had demolished everyone in practice I felt confident I was onto a winner with that and had some leeway to make errors. :flowers:
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

22 May 2020, 23:46

Gud video, Idk how I missed that
European Union EKO
Crossbow
ESO: Eko

24 May 2020, 10:13

Wow, very nice guide

Forum Info