Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
I am a player who picked up the game once more not too long ago. I was actually fairly quite young when I first tried to play online.
Here is a dutch mirror game that i did for practice on RE.
I suppose that I am proud of my performance, considering I had only 2 dutch games prior. Yet after watching my replay I am aware of some mistakes.
1) I give up villigers too easily
2) I seem to have villiger ressource distribution in order to age to age 3
3) I feel that that win was only due to luck (stradiots won me the game)
4) I perhaps need to refine my build order (market too early?)
I hope you find this mirror replay worthy of commentary!
- [RE SP] Starlactite[DU] vs Winternoob[DU] - Great Plains.age3yrec
- (517.68 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
One of the files seems like to having a hard time what to indentify. Was a drawn out game vs sioux with base trade.
- [EP8-2 SP] I_HaRRiiSoN_I[DU] vs Templer12[DU] - ESOC Adirondacks.age3yrec
- (926.12 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
- EP recorded game 1.age3Yrec
- (534.73 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- (571.82 KiB) Downloaded 2 times