Road to Colonel

Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Re: Road to Colonel

Post by look »

And against look_tom?
Hes probable road to colonel with random civs..
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Game 23
Chinese vs Dutch on Bengal
June 1st, 2020

CHATIMENTS is back for another game.

I'm not going to go too in-depth. It is basically a complete repeat of my game vs him earlier that morning - we both go Industrial and play very passively. I fuck up and lose every single engagement - but worse yet, I simply played the MU wrong from a strategical standpoint. The mistake was playing TR20 and not taking advantage of how deadly China's early Industrial can be after a shipment pop. He played quite well.
‏‏‎
Attachments
[EP8-2 SP] NxWorries[CH] vs M4du37[DU] - ESOC Bengal.age3yrec
(599.16 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
ESOC Bengal
ESOC Bengal
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 8.2
Length: 28 minutes
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Game 24
Chinese vs Germans on Baja California
June 1st, 2020

I want to play aggressively with the 8 skirm wonder - I know my opponent is going for Mercs. I do my thing, not necessarily well, but certainly better than my opponent. He gets obliterated and begs the EP team to nerf Meteor Hammers.
‏‏‎
Attachments
[EP8-2 SP] NxWorries[CH] vs dutchrenegrade[GE] - ESOC Baja California.age3yrec
(477.4 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
ESOC Baja California
ESOC Baja California
Length: 16 minutes
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

im here to slay dutchrenegrade alikes
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Game 25
Chinese vs Chinese on Kamchatka Winter
June 1st, 2020

SoldieR pops in for a game - by intuition, I know he's going to do some silly shit. That inclines me to, at the very least, send 700w first in-base as a safety measure against potential aggression from him. I scout out that he went Porcelain Tower to Colonial and that he has it tasked to wood so that mostly confirms my suspicions, even though I'm having trouble scouting out his FB position. Eventually I'm vindicated, as he sent 9 Qiangs to apply siege pressure, entering my field of vision when he comes to siege my TP. However, with good foresight I was in the process of sending 8 bows, which rock-paper-scissors his shipment order. At this point I should be far and away ahead - my opponent has done a strictly bad build order for the circumstance, and even though the Porcelain Tower and Summer Palace might be roughly the same in terms of vill equivalent, I got 400f upon ageup and with the Summer Palace generating units that means I should be ahead in terms of military presence on the board.

Despite this, I still... didn't feel very ahead. With 7 Steppes I pushed his FB position and took down a village, which should mean I'm in a great spot. But I wasn't able to seal the deal - at the same time, I'm fighting a CKN vs CKN war, but SoldieR is utilizing his somewhat useless Qiangs to sponge damange in cover mode. I'm not realizing that this ends as a bad trade for me - it means that my CKN mass is dwindling disproportionate to his Qiang pikemen going down. Even though I have 7 Steppes on the field, I can never get a good angle to attack his CKN to even up our masses. From here I'm constantly losing the bowmen war, and that makes it a lot more difficult to execute on what should be an on-the-field advantage for me to due to my ageup wonder choice.

At some point I run out of food in base, and while villaging up my next hunt I'm getting harassed by 7 Steppe. There's a point where my opponent is sieging my FB village with 7 Steppe to pen up some of my vills, but I'm going for a deciding fight to the left of my base after having destroyed his War Academy with him completely pinned. There should really be no reason for me to lose this fight, but somehow he comes out on top, trading his anti-cav for my cav. Maybe my control wasn't great but I don't feel like it was terrible either so this really confused me. After not winning this fight, and now losing my forward village, gathering location, and a bunch of vills in the process, I'm super behind. I try to age up but he's already to Fortress and I feel I simply have no chance anymore.

I'm still quite sure SoldieR did a garbage build order, however he outplayed me in other aspects so he took a nice W.
‏‏‎
Attachments
[EP8-2 SP] NxWorries[CH] vs SoldieR[CH] - ESOC Kamchatka.age3yrec
(432.53 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
ESOC Kamchatka
ESOC Kamchatka
Length: 15 minutes
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

"That inclines me to, at the very least, send 700w first in-base as a safety measure against potential aggression from him."

I think you didn't get it... Just ff every game to colonel. 700w first isn't a "safety measure", you'll barely be ahead if you hold. If you can hold with 700c/700w/8bows however, you'll stomp him.
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:"That inclines me to, at the very least, send 700w first in-base as a safety measure against potential aggression from him."

I think you didn't get it... Just ff every game to colonel. 700w first isn't a "safety measure", you'll barely be ahead if you hold. If you can hold with 700c/700w/8bows however, you'll stomp him.
i wasn't really confident in my ability to hold it

i also had a bad experience on RE a few years ago losing to the 3 unit shipment spam in the mirror - however, my opponent was also a known cheater so idk
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Was it Cassador? He had an insane amount of random age2 China shit in some games.
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Game 26
Chinese vs Sioux on Alaska
June 1st, 2020

I boom on water and hold sheckler's slight Colonial cav pressure. Unfortunately at this time, my connection is getting shot so the game is quite laggy. For this reason, sheck probably never felt comfortable committing to an engagement. We mass for a long time but this goes to my favor with a vastly better economy behind it. Without lag sheck would've had more opportunities to exercise what he wanted to do, but with it it was nigh imposible. Sorry boss.
‏‏‎
Attachments
[EP8-2 SP] NxWorries[CH] vs sheckler[SI] - ESOC Alaska.age3yrec
(529.39 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
ESOC Alaska
ESOC Alaska
Length: 21 minutes
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

closer and closer cometk
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

The slow and steady Slayer is creeping up. In the race of the rabbit vs the turtle and turtle is closing the gap. Slay3r is apparently a Korean player who decided to move to aoe3 to take over the scene. I heard low key information from him is that he plans to get pr 35 with china and then do that same goal with japan.
Attachments
slay3r.PNG
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Slay3r is making kids look like fools and sl4y1ng the competition
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I bet that Slay3r checks his stove on a regular basis
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Hey back in 2005 it was the cool thing to use 3 instead of e. To be having myspace and using limewire to download and burn cd's.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

not even the bot can stop him
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

giveuanxiety wrote:The slow and steady Slayer is creeping up. In the race of the rabbit vs the turtle and turtle is closing the gap. Slay3r is apparently a Korean player who decided to move to aoe3 to take over the scene. I heard low key information from him is that he plans to get pr 35 with china and then do that same goal with japan.
Do you know which game he was playing before?
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

lordraphael wrote:not even the bot can stop him
All of those loosers look like bots
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

chris1089 wrote:
giveuanxiety wrote:The slow and steady Slayer is creeping up. In the race of the rabbit vs the turtle and turtle is closing the gap. Slay3r is apparently a Korean player who decided to move to aoe3 to take over the scene. I heard low key information from him is that he plans to get pr 35 with china and then do that same goal with japan.
Do you know which game he was playing before?
Rumour on the streets are that it was noughts and crosses.
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

3 huss kickass a bot?
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

when is the next update coming?
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

after seeing gua's signature im kinda anxious about asking whats up with the stove
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

What happened here? Was the road too treacherous?
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

Updates??@Cometk
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
United States of America dutchdude117
ESOC Community Team
ESO: Dutchdude117

Post by dutchdude117 »

We miss you comet!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

~86 new games since the last post (game 26 vs scheckler) on NxWorries' Elo.