Attachments
[EP8-2 SP] OPTIMUS__PRIME[SP] vs aligator92[BR] - ESOC Hudson Bay.age3yrec
(995.9 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
ESOC Hudson Bay
ESOC Hudson Bay
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 8.2
Length: 23 minutes
[EP8-2 SP] aligator92[AZ] vs OPTIMUS__PRIME[SI] - ESOC Fertile Crescent.age3yrec
(884.58 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
ESOC Fertile Crescent
ESOC Fertile Crescent
Length: 8 minutes
[EP8-2 SP] aligator92[AZ] vs OPTIMUS__PRIME[JP] - ESOC Malaysia.age3yrec
(922.47 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
ESOC Malaysia
ESOC Malaysia
Length: 17 minutes
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Re: OPTIMUS__PRIME vs aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

I am officially protesting the result of this match and here is why:
1. Eaglemut put some shit in the latest update so instead of getting some last minute practise I had to tear my hair out for 45 minutes to even start EP
2. Then we get in game and Jailed drops, messing me up even more.
3. On the restart, we of course get a wood start, heavily favouring Spain.
4. But because I am boss I still own opti and when I streamsnipe to watch my own glory, I see that Jailed's sound is off, making it impossible for the audience to fully understand my dominance. This annoyed me so much that I threw the game.
5. I think I don't even have to talk about game 2. What obvious cheating. We all know that Sioux has no colonial infantery units, so what the hell was that?
6. And game 3 opti uses his hacks to shoot me across half the map which left me in such confusion that I walked my entire army straight into his.

I think the obvious decision here is to fire Eaglemut and Jailed and disqualify optimus. Putting me straight into the finals of the upper bracket seems like a reasonable compensation for this disgusting treatment.
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

GGs

First game was close-ish. Maybe with earlier water contention and/or stagecoach and/or aging to 3rd earlier yourself you could've won (not sure, just some thoughts).
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Astaroth wrote:GGs

First game was close-ish. Maybe with earlier water contention and/or stagecoach and/or aging to 3rd earlier yourself you could've won (not sure, just some thoughts).
Yeah game 1 was very interesting, especially seeing the comments on twitch afterwards. I did actually check his deck early on and saw the water cards but dismissed the idea of going water because it was the winter version. I thought they were just there in case the game drags and since he didn't have spanish gold I expected the classic naked FF rod/falc/lancer play. So I never bothered with the TP route because I didn't expect the game to go long. And after getting some decent trades early on I smelled blood and got complete tunnel vision, forgetting about sieging his exposed TP, forgetting about the water cards. I only understood that he must have been on water all along when I realized that he had barely touched any of his hunts and mines but then I lost my army for the second time and it was all over :/