User avatar
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
Posts: 149
ESO: Templer12

29 Jul 2020, 23:32

Mitoe wrote:
Makrokosmos12 wrote:
ESOC Patch bug fixes
- Removed attack delay on all cannon-based artillery units, fixing an issue that caused them to sometimes fire "blank" shots.


It was fun when Kaiserkleins falcs where shooting blanks. Gonna miss those days.

It doesn’t change that. His falcs will still shoot banks if he doesn’t pay attention.

indeed, banks would be pretty good.
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
EWTNWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 4837
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

30 Jul 2020, 03:08

Ah. :)
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3009
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire

30 Jul 2020, 10:29

I'm still a bit iffy on the start for Germany, honestly feel that some mu are going to basically be impossible for them when Vs the same skill level
Image
User avatar
France flontier
Dragoon
Intermediate Division Winner
Posts: 444
ESO: Flontier

30 Jul 2020, 18:18

I hope the hidden tourney is going to be on the beta / ep9 so we can have a first little feeling about the balance.
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
EWTNWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 4837
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

30 Jul 2020, 18:19

Riotcoke wrote:I'm still a bit iffy on the start for Germany, honestly feel that some mu are going to basically be impossible for them when Vs the same skill level

Just build a TP in age 1 then.
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 819
ESO: aykin

30 Jul 2020, 18:34

aoe3's world is about one tp
User avatar
Canada forgrin
Howdah
Posts: 1706
ESO: Forgrin

31 Jul 2020, 01:18

Germany also got the (well-deserved) XP nerf reverted, so I think with a transition TP the fixed crate situation will be just fine. It's literally a buff for them after a certain point.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
User avatar
Canada dansil92
ESOC Maps Team
Posts: 1382
ESO: dansil92

31 Jul 2020, 01:40

I think coin start for germany but lower shipment penalty is great design. It vastly improves their no-tp and 'i lost my tp early' performance, encourages a market start, and allows for the potential uhlan hp revert. This is a good step forward
https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=441858#p441857
My official maps thread


There is a master sergeant level solution for every PR 40 problem.
-Le Hussard sur le toit
No Flag dutchdude117
Musketeer
Posts: 74

31 Jul 2020, 21:00

I was thinking, if people find germany's start a bit too weak, we could always throw in 1 more coin crate, making market opener much stronger as well as a ff a little bit faster
User avatar
Russia Ghost_Imperator
Musketeer
Posts: 52
ESO: Ghost_Imperator
Location: Russia

31 Jul 2020, 21:35

dutchdude117 wrote:I was thinking, if people find germany's start a bit too weak, we could always throw in 1 more coin crate, making market opener much stronger as well as a ff a little bit faster
Market start doesn’t compare to a TP start, whether with with one extra coin crate or not. The fact that Germany doesn’t get its best start anymore while others do is just a shame.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 11540
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

31 Jul 2020, 21:38

Ghost_Imperator wrote:
dutchdude117 wrote:I was thinking, if people find germany's start a bit too weak, we could always throw in 1 more coin crate, making market opener much stronger as well as a ff a little bit faster
Market start doesn’t compare to a TP start, whether with with one extra coin crate or not. The fact that Germany doesn’t get its best start anymore while others do is just a shame.

Some nerfs got reverted though. And the current EP testings (though only a few games were played), didn't show that the Ger start was weak.
Image
User avatar
France chronique
Advanced Player
Posts: 1225
ESO: poissondu44
Location: France

31 Jul 2020, 22:58

But the current EP testing with spain show me than tp first seem to be the best option now (and always i think), because if i ff fast (15 into 17-18 with tp in transi), i can't send my first shipement right after reaching age 3 (and sometime i can wait like 15 sec)
User avatar
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01
Posts: 695

01 Aug 2020, 04:41

"Coyote Combat" shipment now also increases Coyote Runner ranged resistance by 0.12

the card was with "+20% hp and 10% speed" already good and same goes for coyote. what is the reason behind this? coyote heavy armies late age 2 with war dance already win vs most stuff

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Patch Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ghost_Imperator and 0 guests